What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Newark, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Newark
- Cutting Edge Lawncarevery well...they offer good deal on a yearly option. they came approx every 2 weeks and did all lawn maintc. including leaves. they are also available for snow removal
- Cutting Edge LawncareThey did it very inexpensively, quickly, and they did a nice job. They were fast, and I would recommend them to anybody.
- B & B Lawn Landscape & Property ServiceGreat, I have a dog electronic fence, and they were very careful not to hit the wire. Yard looks great
- Cutting Edge LawncareThis Landscape service never called me back. I tried twice. I will call someone else. At least call or email me and tell me you don't have time.
Leaf Removal Services in Newark
- Business Description:Southern Liberty Construction is a one stop shop. We handle everything from remodels to new homes, shops to full metal buildings and everything that entails. Plumbing, electrical, framing, drywall, flooring, roofing and more. Estimates are always free so if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us anytimeRecent Review:He litterally stayed at Home Depot till we had the right stuff to fix our water leak!!! Very pleased it fixed the problem!!!Kevin K.
- Business Description:Additional contact: Emily Stevens 501-915-2863 Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.comRecent Review:Called this provider based on previous Angie's List recommendations. Noted that the organizations former name was TRU-CUT, and all recommendations were on THAT company. <br /> Called 1700 on Monday, August 29, 2014. Spoke with Andrew who seem personable and profesional in phone manner. Noted he said he'd only owned the company "a few months". Set up appt. for Tuesday, 9/30/2014 at 1130. Told him I had to be at the doctors office at 1200 and to be early if possible. <strong>NO SHOW</strong>. Got message on my cell phone he was running late at 1230. Would be at my house by 1700 (voice in background said 1730). Rcvd. call from Andrew at 1800 stating "running late". Again, <strong>NO SHOW</strong>. Called him again 0900 10/1/14. Mumbled appology and asked me what time I would like him to be at my house today. He said it was a "slow day" and that he could come over "any time". Told him between 1600 and 1700 would be fine.. <br /> <em>Andrew arrived at my door at 2010 mumbling and stumbling. I told him that, as the sun had already gone down, it'd be hard to see the yard and we'd try again at another time (sic)!</em> <br /Don J.
- Business Description:L.L.L. is a complete maintenance and design/implementation company for all your outdoor needs. We specialize in customized service and have maintenance programs to fit your needs and budget.
- Business Description:We have 4 full time employees and several part-time during busy season. All employees are licensed and insured as sub-contractors. We offer free estimates and discounts for repeat customers.Recent Review:Fantastic! Obviously there was a lot of concern on our part, it's a touchy project! But Mike reassured us that everything would work out just fine and thankfully it did! Crew were all very nice and their work diligently. Mike explains everything in detail and is always available if you have any questions or concerns. He keeps you informed on every step of the process. From minor to major work I definitely would recommend B & B for their services! Great job guyKimberly R.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:We accept cash and check ONLY, although we are looking into paypal and other means of payment, at this time.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Our goal is to maintain your property with the highest level of customer satisfaction. We aim to please! We specialize in property maintenance for residential and commercial properties.We offer leaf clean up and removal! Cost is determined by the job. No travel chargesRecent Review:They did the job well and completely.TOM C.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned business located in Conway, Ar. ASK ABOUT OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM!!!Recent Review:I fired this person and got my money refunded. At least that's what I believe happened. Let me check my bank statements. Thanks for reminding me. <br />Kistilan D.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Been in business in Hampton roads area for 10 years Providing Great work in a wide range of areas, specializing in custom Interior & Exterior painting and pressure washing, and handyman services. Our employees are drug tested and screened for clean records
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
leaf removal services in Newark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Green's Lawn Care2389 Newport Rd.
- Green's Lawn Care
- Infinite Lawns6573 East State Highway 137
- Infinite Lawns
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Mill Creek Gardens3112 Hwy 62 West
- Mill Creek Gardens
- Neighborhood HandymanPo box 44
- Neighborhood Handyman
- Southern Liberty Construction 1150 Old Camp Rd
- Southern Liberty Construction
- The Perfect Touch Cleaning Services2705 Hwy 375 West
- The Perfect Touch Cleaning Services