When you bought your dining room set, you probably didn’t consider how to ship it to your next home. Here are five tips to safely ship a dining room set.
Get matched with top moving companies in Newark, AR
There are 11 highly-rated local moving companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Movers Reviews in Newark
- Overland Van LinesThis was the worst moving service I have ever dealt with. Their “motto” is on time service, accurate pricing and always professional- they are none of these things in any way. They were hours late, their “crew” of 3 people went down to 2 people because one of them just stopped working after like 30 minutes so it took them over nine hours to load our already packed up house. Then they couldn’t fit everything after assuring us when they got there over and over again that it would fit no problem. Then sent us an invoice for 140% above their original quote - when I requested a credit to at least cover the additional $2,500 we incurred for a hotel, flight and uhaul to complete the job we hired THEM to do they refused saying they couldn’t do that because “accounting would flag it” and their “owner is hands off” because he owns several business (of which I can’t imagine are well run business either because this place is a money sucking joke) - and then threatened to hold our stuff hostage until we made yet an additional $1500 payment. Do not ever - EVER hire this shady, mismanaged, poorly run, poor integrity and terrible ethics excuse for a “company
- MVM Moving & Storage - ColumbusAbsolute pleasure as Aaron and Jasper did a super job and I had a lot of laughs with them as well. When they stopped for the night in Memphis they emailed me to let me know. And any questions I had about the move Lance and James responded immediately. Best experience of all. A stress free one.
- Movers Direct LLCIt went without a hitch. The 3 men worked long and hard. I was very impressed with their work ethic. They were careful with every piece they packed and I had many pieces of China and glassware to pack. They were kind and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone .
- Sterling Van LinesThese guys are amazing. Very professional and more important, very friendly. I moved my office two buildings over and they made it so easy. I HATE moving!!!!! However, when people are professional and have a good attitude, it makes everything much more enjoyable.
- Joe The MoverGreat...stayed in contact after scheduling, right on time, hard/efficient workers...didn’t mess around, got the job done quickly and handled items with care...will use again
- Fixed Rate Moving, IncWe are extremely pleased with the job done by the four gentlemen with Fixed Rate Moving, Inc. who moved us from a 2500 sq ft home in Conway to a similar size home in Greenbrier. They were courteous, professional, efficient, careful, and did an overall fantastic job. They were very careful with our furniture, boxes, and appliances. Nothing was damaged, including a large 300 lb glass fish tank. They brought extra supplies and tools necessary to detach the washer and dryer and shrink wrap drawers/doors. They also took apart and reassembled our king bed frame! Even though it was over 90 degrees outside (heat index of 110!), they only took a few breaks. We encouraged them to take more! They also finished the whole project in record time - less than 5 hours! We couldn't be happier with their service. We would absolutely use them again and would recommend them to others
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVESI contacted several movers in the central Arkansas area in order to get a 'fair market' price on moving. I researched based on Angie's List ratings, and we arrived at four different companies. We called the other three first. They all came across with bids at or near $10,000. Some of those estimates were only after multiple calls and missed appointments. I contacted All The Right Moves, and Ryan (owner) answered the phone. Even though I found Ryan's personality to be a bit 'dry', he wasted no time in getting down to business. He showed up the next day, walked thru the house taking direction from my wife about what moves and what doesn't, and he shot a bid right on the spot--$3000 less than the lowest bid we'd gotten before. I balked a bit at this, as I live by the mantra "cheap work ain't good and good work ain't cheap". However, the reviews were all the same--Ryan was no-nonsense and got the job done. So we signed on. The crew showed up at the house, and although they arrived slightly late and left a little earlier than expected, they got the job done. Now, we have numerous antiques and a LOT of "trinkets" to deal with. The crew brought in dozens of boxes and a huge stack of butcher paper and bubble wrap. Four days and two trucks later, we were moving. They arrived at our new house on a Saturday at around lunch time. Ryan said "hello" and went to work. The guys didn't stop to chat. They asked where things went and made a thousand trips in and out of the house. In four hours, the trucks were empty. Ryan collected his check and they were on their way. Four hours for two full trucks. After the boxes were emptied and everything was placed a week later, we found the expected bumps and scrapes here and there, but absolutely nothing major. Only two items were broken beyond repair, and they were easily replaced. I sent a photo to Ryan of the broken item and he cut a check for more than the replacement value--no questions asked. I would hire these guys again every day of the week and twice on Tuesday. Don't expect a lot of fancy forms and paperwork--Ryan uses scraps of paper and business cards to jot down his notes, but when it comes to the nut cutting, they got the job done
- ALL THE RIGHT MOVESIt took them two truck loads and 5 hours of actual labor not including drive time. They were quick and worked at a steady pace. I never saw them take a break. The price was significantly less than the price I was quoted. And nothing was damaged. We move a lot and they were by far one of the best movers we have ever had
- Millers MovingAll packing and loading of truck perfect nothing damaged . Very professional and courteous!!! A great moving experience.
- Two Men and A TruckThree men arrived on time as scheduled and confirmed. They were friendly, professional, courteous and respected my items. The quote was accurate and the work done efficiently. I recommend highly.
Movers in Newark
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Awesome, stress free experience. Royce and his partner Jake (?) were outstanding. When our truck load was 160 lbs over the truck's weight limit of 8,500 lbs, they removed their spare tools and equipment and drove the 890 miles with no more than 1/2 their fuel load to stay underweight. Nothing damaged and they were so helpful in getting all our furniture and boxes into the right places. Protected walls and floors and disassembled and reassembled beds and tables without issues. Outstanding and would hire them again. Thank youLawrence A M.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I can only say that my moving experience with Moving APT was great. Everything was taken care of as promised, arrival time of the container, pick up of container, transit time to my new destination (2,100 miles), delivery to my new home and pick up after unloading. Customer service in Miami and Colorado was excellent. If you need a company to take care of your belongings to be moved, I strongly recommend Moving APT.....::Joseph M.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:Fantastic team! Couldn't have been more impressed with their work ethics and pleasant attitudes. They go above & beyond. Carefully handled all of our items with no damage during the two-day move. Managed to get more into the two trucks than we thought was possible! Their great reviews are well-deserved. Highly recommendDora J.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Sales Manager: email@example.com; Accounting: firstname.lastname@example.org; Dispatch Manager: email@example.com; Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:All the staff I spoke with were very professional and caring. Kimberly provided a quote, dealt with my changes along the way and was always kind and caring. The movers at both pick up site and delivery were professional and efficient. The process of communication regarding pick up and delivery was easy, the movers were on time and when they hit a traffic snag they went out of the way to let me know they would be a little late. I highly recommend this company and will use them again if I ever need to move a piano over distanceDiana M.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:Revised Review I did not receive a response to my request for quotation. I so stated in my review on Angie's List and I rated the company F for failure to respond. Subsequent to that review being posted on Angie's List, Nicole Hilton immediately contacted me to explain that a family member was in hospital with Covid 19 at the time of my inquiry. It was Christmastime. She explained that that is why there was no response to my inquiry. She explained that they are a small, family-owned business, the implication being that they do not have the resources of a larger company. I empathize, being the founder and owner of several small businesses in the past myself. I also understand the burdens of attending to business, even under duress. I am writing now to delete the F rating and change it to a B. That rating gives Nicole the benefit of the doubt that, considering I did not receive a response at the time, she would have contacted me to explain, after the crisis had passed, what had happened, even had I not posted the negative review. I hope her family member has fully recovered and I wish her and her business well going forwardJEFF B.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: email@example.com. Agent for united van lines.Recent Review:Great team!! Very professional, responsible and flexible. It was the best moving company I have experienced, from the office staff responsiveness to the actual moving team. I highly recommend Bates Moving ComoanyJ B.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew is a great tutor. He assisted me Math for ASVAB which is an entrance exam for the Military. He helped me refresh my math skills. Not only did he do a good job teaching me the material he also taught me in a way that I would be able to remember everything. He is also very flexible and definely cares about his students! Thank youmichelle c.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:Lori and Sasha and team did a great job. I had very specific requirements that were not standard - and they worked with me. The carrier selected was an operator/owner who really took care of all the details - as he said he would: from loading, to transport to unloading. Very satisfied!! And thanks SashaAliya P.
- Business Description:Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner!🌺 Do you need a tree that needs done or any landscaping services you would like too look into? We are Fully Insured, Offer FREE Estimates, and now servicing the Tri-State Area. We care for trees through pruning, trimming, securing broken branches, specialize in multiple particular types of tree, or focus more on tree planting or tree removal.(Your Choice!) We also specialize in your landscaping & hardscaping needs,rock, stone, concrete and pavers, ..Recent Review:Schedule to do the work at noon on Saturday. Did call at 11:00 a.m. because they had a tire blowout and let me know he would be a couple hours late. But they did show up when they said they would. Tree was trimmed excellently. Just what I wanted. All of the haul away was done. Yard was cleaned up exactly the way it looked before arrival. Could not be happier. Are planning on having them back to trim another treeCandi C.
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:We've had our ADT Alarm for several years, keeping us safe, and without problems. But a few days ago one of the smoke alarms started beeping intermittently. We placed a service call and they came out right away. Stanley French, our service tech, was just awesome! He found and corrected the problem, and explained it to us so we will be able to fix it on our own next time. He was also extremely kind to our son in the process, who was watching him and asking questions. Highly recommend ADT… in the event there is a problem, they take the time to make it righLakesha R.
Deals in Newark for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Moving can be a pain, but it doesn’t have to be if you hire a professional organizer. Here’s what you need to know about hiring a moving organizer.
Real talk—most people aren't keen on packing or moving. But you can make the experience more manageable by opting for brand new boxes instead of used ones.
Find moving companies in
moving companies in Newark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ace Moving & StoragePO Box 552
- Admiral Moving Services664 W Ash Street
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- AMBASSADORS MOVING & SHIPPING12325 Acadamy Rd.
- Animal Hospital of Centerton1190 E Centerton Blvd
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Ace Moving & Storage
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Fast Motion Auto Transport700 Louisiana St. Suite 3950
- Fast Motion Auto Transport
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- M & K Professionals7074 w 8090 s
West Jordan, Utah
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Merchants Transfer & Warehouse Co621 W 8th St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- MERRITT MOVINGP.O. Box 9442
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- M & K Professionals
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA