We are a general contractor with over 20 years experience in all aspects of interior and exterior home building as well as over 7 years of property preservation and management. We have refrerences available upon request as well as photo's of work we have done. Our company motto is WE WORK FOR YOU . We put our customers needs first and treat everyone as if they were our first customer. I have customer's that have been with us for ten years or more and they know all they have to do is pick up the phone and we will be there to take care of them. Our ten employees and myself will do our very best to give you a honest experience that you will be happy to tell your friends about. We can also work out payment arraggements out with you on those large jobs so to help with your budget. If you tell your friend about us and we get a job from them you will get 20% off your next job....

Just Another Fab Shop

Dylan's Precision Stainless, LLC is a professional metal fabricator. I offer services such as metal fabrication, sanitary piping or tubing, fence installation and repair in both residential and commercial. For more information, call me now. Steel Fabrication; Stainless Tubing; Iron Fence Repair; Custom Railings; Gate Fabricator Fort Gibson OK; Kansas OK ; Westville OK; Locust Grove OK; Stilwell OK; Metal Fabrication, Metal Fabricator, Sanitary Pipe Welding, Metal Welding and Fabrication, Custom Metal Fabrication http://dylansprecisionstainless.com/

J and J's Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in asphalt services of all kinds, where we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Carrillo Home Repair & Construction LLC

Carillo Home Repair Construction LLC is locally owned and operated out of Sapulpa, OK. I have over 7 years of experience in the Interior and Exterior Painting. If you are considering making any improvements to your home, then look no further! When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

02/23/2014

He did everthing he said plus more.

Description of Work
New roof.

04/10/2013

He was real nice, however he did not finish the job. He did not replace the greenhouse back on the foundation.

Description of Work
They began to put in a cement foundation for our greenhouse. They got the foundation poured. They were supposed to put in a ramp but never finished the job.

Category concrete repair,drain pipe

04/09/2013

We hired them. He took $600 and didn't do anything. We have come to find out when we went to Muskogee, OK where he is out of someone else had already gone to small claims court for $435. We happened to have a business card that Gene had given us with a different number, so we tried calling that number. It was another guy from a different company who had used Gene and he ripped off an elderly coupl...

Description of Work
Double M Services was supposed to do caulking outside, power cleaning on the outside, staining the deck, the shed, the house and a couple of other things on the inside. Gene Morgan is the owner.

Category handyman service,deck cleaning,pressure washing

03/24/2013

Very friendly people. When we first hire the there was a team of people. I am not for sure what happen but there was only 2 people left after a week of work. We were told the job would take a week at the most. They worked on our house WHEN they would show up from August until March. We were told they would mail us a chech for the work they did not finish that was 3 weeks ago. My daughters had to t...

Description of Work
Texture n paint bedroom .......job finished Install trim around doors, windows baseboard n paint to match.............job never finished but paid for Repair sheetrock in utility closet mud n tape............job finished Remove tile in closet for hard wood floors......job finished AFTER we paid for them to rent a machine to do the job correctly. Removed molded sheetrock in the cut away in living room n replace with new....job finished Install rock behind wood stove in living room.......unfinished and the rock they put are falling off and they are done wrong. I will post pictures. Remove all rotten facia boards, replace n paint. .....never painted the new wood Install wood floor. All jobs have been paid for. They did patch the hole in the roof that was there after we removed a fire place that was there but we now have water spots so its leaking.

Category electrician,handyman service,insulation,remodeling,pavers, gravel,house painters

02/04/2013

I gave my credit card number to Gene for him to purchase a door and begin a project for me. He claims he bought the door. He used my credit card and never brought me the door. I tried to call him so many times. When I finally got a hold of him, he claimed he had surgury and wasn't able to do the work. I disputed it with the credit card company but have yet to reach a resolution.

Description of Work
He was supposed to do a lot of work for me but ended up doing nothing.

Category handyman service

Drywall,interior & exterior repairs, painting,masonary,some light electrical,most plumbing,bathroom remodels, garage addons, new construction, as well as security cameras and installation of flat screen tvs and home entertainment systems. We install masonite siding as well as viynl siding and wood siding as well. We work on Mobile homes. We can pour driveways as well as do brick work and stone work. We also can perform trashout's as well some demo call us for a estimate

We do not do house moving