The staircase is the centerpiece of your home, and it’s important it looks the part. If you wish to upgrade the spindles and railing to fit your modern home, here are a few ideas and go-to tips to refresh your stair style.
Get matched with top carpenters in Marion, AR
There are 12 highly-rated local carpenters.
Recent Woodworking Reviews in Marion
- Oliver Home RepairWilliam and his crew did an excellent job. Very responsive in providing me a quote. Kept me informed throughout the job with any weather delays. The wood work was first class and the paint job looks outstanding. An absolute pleasure to work with. Will definitely be using them again!
- France Paint CoBruce and his team were wonderfully kind and professional. The attention to detail and workmanship was second to none! We couldn't be more pleased! Thank you!!
- Oliver Home RepairWilliam provides wonderful communication and an excellent price for the work provided. He helped us keep costs low. He also made suggestions for how to do the work that would be cheaper than what we thought we might need. His team is wonderful and patient. When I could not make up my mind, they made me feel ok about it :). They were professional the entire time they were at our home. They took great pride in the work they did and if something did not look perfect, they redid it even if I did not think they needed to. We hope to use them again when we are ready for more renovations
- Oliver Home RepairWe recently bought an older home in East Memphis and hired Mr. William Oliver and his crew to paint approximately 2500 sq ft of plaster/Sheetrock/wood paneling throughout the home. This includes all doors, trim, walls, and ceiling. They replaced sheet rock throughout that needed to be reworked as a result of other projects. We had rotten wood on our exterior patio doors that they have cut out and replaced. Mr. William was very professional and very honest about things we had in mind and gave us suggestions on how we may save money and still get the results we desired! Mr. William and his crew were very professional and always addressed any concerns my wife and I had without any complaint. We asked a lot of them by changing things they had already done and they did not complain or give us any grief. I trusted the crew to be left alone in our home while we were at work everyday and rest assured everything was just as we left it. I highly recommend Oliver Home Repair for any job you may have. If he can not do it for you then he definitely can recommend some one with equal integrity and professionalism. We have already asked them to come back and do more work on the house! It is a pleasure to work with William Oliver and his crew
- Oliver Home RepairWe could not be more We could not be more pleased with the excellent job Mr. Oliver and his crew did on our home. His workers are very experienced and they don't cut corners. I highly recommend them.
- Oliver Home RepairGreat! Guys were very reliable, courteous & very knowledgeable. William Oliver was a delight to work with! I would definitely hire again & recommend!
- Oliver Home RepairI would highly recommend Oliver Home Repairs. They did an excellent job and the price was reasonable.
- Oliver Home RepairWork was done professionally. Great crew and attention to detail. This is our second time hiring Oliver Home Repair and we are already planning future projects with them.
- Riggins PaintingDid a great job. Used good products, did not rush to complete. House looks better than when built 17 years ago. Were very professional from bid to finish. A little pricier than other bids but are licensed and insured for workers comp and liability. Would definitely hire again.
- Oliver Home RepairThese guys are great. William was very quick to respond to my request for a quote and came out the very next day. He really knows his stuff and pointed out several things that I didn’t even notice. He then provided the quote within a day or two and it was reasonable. They replaced the siding on our house and did sheet rock work in one of the rooms in the house. They even power washed my house and driveway for free, which I didn’t ask for but definitely appreciate. Everything looks great and work was completed quickly. They pay a lot of attention to detail and are very professional. Will definitely use them again in the future
Woodworkers in Marion
- Business Description:We are the higest credentialed roofing contractor in the Mid-South. We have achieved the level GAF Master Elite, Certainteed Select Shingle Master, and Owens Corning Preferred roofing contractor.Recent Review:They did the work promptly and accurately. I have used them before on another property, and i would use them again for any work needed.PAUL M.
- Business Description:Our company was founded by David Berger over thirty years ago and David has been selling table pads direct to the public for over forty years. We know our table pads and we know how to design the perfect fit the very first timeRecent Review:price is better other places magnets do not work keeping panels connectedStephen F.
- Business Description:Here at Riggins Painting we would like to offer you timely service and outstanding quality of workmanship on your next painting project. We specialize in Interior & Exterior residential and commercial repainting. Riggins Painting is more than just an average painting company. We strive to provide an exceptional experience from start to finish. We understand that it is important to deliver a high quality finished product and that it is equally important to achieve this in a timely manner. Comm..Recent Review:Did a great job. Used good products, did not rush to complete. House looks better than when built 17 years ago. Were very professional from bid to finish. A little pricier than other bids but are licensed and insured for workers comp and liability. Would definitely hire againJim K.
- Business Description:We are full-service roofers. My Town Maintenance Roofing & Renovation (MTM) can assist with your residential and commercial roofing needs. MTM knowledgeable staff will ensure that your roofing project is done the right way, the first time. MTM only uses the finest quality roofing materialsRecent Review:Cory and his crew were amazing. My Town Roofers went the extra mile to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. We were kept informed every step of the way and Cory was involved every step of the way. After sales service is excellent too. We had some questions and flashing painted to match the roof. Cory went so far he did the painting himself. I can’t speak more highly of this company and there dedication to first rate and serviceStephanie P.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Residential Remodeling & Repair, Gutter Helmet of Greater Memphis DealerRecent Review:Mike came out and gave me the price for removing and replacing my gutter helmets. In addition I had a few panels that needed to be replaced. The whole process went flawlessly.JIM C.
- Business Description:Commercial Cleaning Services Pressure/Soft Washing and Stain Removal Window Washing Tub and Tile Restoration Construction Clean Up Move In/Out Cleaning Carpet Cleaning Wood Flooring Repair / Install / Restore Painting Exterior Wood Repair Door Replacement / Fan Replacement Handyman Services Contact us today for a free estimate to complete your next DIY project or check off that To Do List. A Cleaner Nation staff will assist you with any of your business or home repair needs. Specializi..Recent Review:AWESOME EXPERIENCE!! From the beginning of meeting Robbie at our home which was a disaster as far as cleaning, she completely eased my worries after she assured they would be able to take care of everything we needed to get done. Not only did they take care of the things on my to do list but they also did brick and mortar repair on the fly after it was noticed where wasps were coming in the house! This team is simply amazing! I would recommend them for anyone looking for a company that does everything and with good morale, reasonable and professional!Nakita P.
- Business Description:Super Service Award winner from 2011-2019! We have been providing quality work in the Memphis area since 1975. We specialize in interior and exterior painting for residential and commercial properties. Our painters take pride in providing top quality services and attention to detail. We are also skilled in all types of carpentry work as well as other various home maintenance needs. Customer service is our priority! We are your one-stop shop for your next home maintenance project. Because we u..Recent Review:Great! They were on time, quick, and left nothing to clean up. They were also very friendly and professional!Don U.
- Business Description:Tip Top Home Services "Affordable Quality For Everyone" Family Owned &Operated 20+ Yrs EXP We pride ourselves in offering the most affordable pricing with out sacrificing the quality. Going above and beyond for our customers happiness, and getting the job done right on time the first time. We aren’t t finished with the job until we have your approval that we are. One of the only small businesses that offer a lifetime workmanship warranty on every job we do. Our company offers Sev..Recent Review:The projects did not go well. While Lee was knowledgeable about carpentry, his quality of work and judgement was questionable. We had to make it clear to him that we wanted quality not quick work several times because we saw that as soon as he would rush something, it would start to look really bad. Which in turn required him to take things down and redo them so that it would look right. So 2 projects that should have taken 5-7 days to complete, took over 3 weeks before we paid them and told them that we would finish the work ourselves. The last day we had them on our property was the last straw. Given that the sun sets at about 6:45 each night, he was still cutting wood and nailing things in at 7:00pm at night with head lamps on their head. I had to text his wife/business manager to ask her to tell him to stop working because not only was it unsafe, but they were rushing through what they were doing. Even then, they didn't stop working until it was 7:30 and pitch black outside. Also be wary, they did not clean up properly after themselves each day. I found nails in my driveway and flower beds (as shown in photo collection) and ultimately, a nail in my tire. Attached are photos of several things how they left thingsGrace B.
- Business Description:Jonathan Benson has been working with wood for over 30 years. He earned a Master's Degree in Furniture Design from the Rhode Island School of Design, has taught woodworking at the college level for 10 years. and has written several books, authored numerous articles and lectured extensively on topics related to woodworking and furniture design. Installations available in the DC Metropolitan AreaRecent Review:How could this company come to Illinois from Virginia??? Good question. The answer is. He didn’t. No one responded from my area. I did the work. But I bet this guy would have done it the same way I did. Looks terrific. ThankGayle P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful woodworker articles
Curious pets, water exposure, and old caulk are possible causes of damaged or broken baseboards, trim, or crown moldings. Restore this wood to protect it from dust and insects with these simple, low-cost tips on how to fix baseboards.
Your new roof looks perfect, and you’ve waited weeks for it to be complete. But now there’s already a leak in your roof, so what do you do? Using this guide, you’ll learn the steps to take to avoid further damage and repair your roof.
Find carpenters in
- West Memphis
- Horn Lake
- Hickory Hill
- Marked Tree
- Olive Branch
carpenters in Marion
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Cleaner Nation Commercial Cleaning and Services 7922 Windersville Dr
- A to Z Construction Services LLC581 Vandalia Street
- affordable painting companypo box 38016
- Aliant Home Repair8704 Herring Cove
- All Around Home Improvements1558 canopy ln. bldg.7
- Alltrade Construction, LLC833 Burton Ln
- Along the GrainPOBox 838271
- American Door5734 Stage Rd # 1
- AQF & Painting Company1176 Dorothy PL
- Architectural Timber Works9656 Memphis Arlington Rd
- Atlas Home Services, LLC2094 Hampton Hill Dr
- A Cleaner Nation Commercial Cleaning and Services
- C & W Contracting and Design1484 Vera Cruz
- C and G Properties, LLC.1861 Pisgah Rd.
- Capital Construction89 N Cooper
- Carpenter Works Memphis2129 S. Germantown Rd
- carpiomaco construction6506 saginaw rd
- Casey's Custom Creations6959 Alexander rd
Olive Branch, Mississippi
- Central Woodwork870 Keough Rd
- Chris Fiedler Roofing, Co3726 Burdan Cove Ste 5
- Chris Gavin Painting3172 Joffre Ave
- Coleman & Owen Construction Inc2345 Bobbitt Rd
- Coleman's Home Improvement Co8308 Rankin Branch Rd
- Contrinuity Real Estate Investments, LLC8177 Glynn Vale Cove North
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- Creative Construction2764 Surrey Park Drive
- Cristofir Bradley Cabinetry1186 Sledge Ave
- cross construction and handyman services310 colonial Dr
- C & W Contracting and Design
- EASLEY CONTRACTORS3136 SUMMER AVE
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elite Tech Services LLC.7666 Fox Hunt Drive East
Olive Branch, Mississippi
- Evans Home Service9368 Lacee Ln
Olive Branch, Mississippi
- Excellent Roofing LLC5321 Pleasant View
- EASLEY CONTRACTORS
- From The Ground Up3732 Healey Rd
- From The Ground Up
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Happy Home Renovations190 west northern st
- Hendrix Home Builders and Residential Repair9135 Broadway
Olive Branch, Mississippi
- Hitts Home Renovations7628 Marvin Rd
- Hook n Ladder Custom Builders1073 S Cooper Street
- House Doctors3420 Bayberry Dr
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J.A.E Landscaping & Remodeling Innovations1207 Rasco Rd W
- James Rodgers Company2149 Swinnea Rd
- Jill Hertz Interior Design710 S Perkins Rd
- Jolly Enterprises583 Cadraca Dr Apt 29
- Jonathan Benson Custom Furniture10842 Greene Dr
- J.A.E Landscaping & Remodeling Innovations
- MARIA GARCIA4021 Pippin St
- Marshall Law Construction4798 Benjestown Rd
- McGuire Custom Trim Molding525 Rainer Rd
West Memphis, Arkansas
- Memphis Door & Hardware7734 Poplar Pike
- Mid-South Contractor Services8621 Wood Mills Dr W
- Midtown Renovations2270 York Ave
- Mikes Renovations and Repairs2774 Treasure Isle W
- Minimax Kitchen & Bath Gallery2945 Brother Blvd
- MJM Remodeling and Handyman Services7997 Megwood
- My Town Maintenance Roofing & Renovation Inc449 Hwy 72 Ste 2
- MARIA GARCIA
- Paul's Tile Inc4405 South Mendenhall Rd # 101
- Peerless Services4971 Carnes Ave
- PEGASUS PAINTING/CONSTRUCTION3543 Bellwood Dr
- Perkins Remodeling & Construction Inc4466 Elvis Presley Ste 214
- Pro Installs5845 Hacks Cross
Olive Branch, Mississippi
- Pro South Construction10456 Taos Trail Drive
- Professional Home Improvement Co476 JE Clarke
- Pruitts Professional Painting Plus1553 N Parkway
- Paul's Tile Inc
- R. L. Campbell Contracting Co., Inc.3229 Park Ave
- Rapid Response Restoration75 Riverport Dr
- Reid Homes Inc2845 Stage Center Cove
- Riggins PaintingP.O. Box 833
- Right Now Home Repairs4929 Brentdale Ave
- Rightway Fence2823 Franks Corner Road
- Roeder Construction3798 N. Airport Road
- Ron's Sub-contracting Services569 Berclair Rd
- R. L. Campbell Contracting Co., Inc.
- S&S Painting Co.4474 Willow Rd
- Scruggs Construction1844 Tara Dr
- Service Medics5100 Poplar Avenue
- Shoreline Custom Woodworks5399 Pleasant View Rd
- Simon's Flooring & Renovations224 Barton Ave
- Slater Lumber + Millwork3181 Johnson Ave
- Snipes Home Improvement874 Baltic Street
- South Wind Construction5559 Old Millington Rd
- Southern Quality Trim5036 Fluss Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- S&S Painting Co.