A routine pressure washer maintenance checklist is the best way to keep your pressure washer working well. Learn more about care and storage tips.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Lowell, AR
There are 11 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Lowell
- Brush Brothers PaintingI am ecstatic about the awesome job that the Brush Brothers done on our back patio. We extended our patio to approximately 600 square feet and sent pictures both to our contractor and to the concrete supervisor what we wanted the color and marble stain to look like. But when it was done it was a disaster, and both said that was the best they could do. So I called and spoke with Devon, business partner with the Brush Brothers. I explained my frustration and disappointment on my patio, this project has been going on for over 6 months. He was exceptionally nice and informative when I told him my problem and seemed even excited the that he knew his guys could help me out. He said he would call me right back with a date and time the brothers could come and take a look at my project. Jake and Brett Brush both came and looked at my project and explained what they could do. They brought samples, paint schemes and was so determined to give me the patio I had waited so long to have. Within just a few days I had the prettiest patio I could ever imagine. I could not be more excited or pleased with the job they completed for me. They took their time, made sure every step of the process was what I wanted. I even requested along the way for them to add in gold flakes and gold glitter. They had never done this before but was willing to try anything I asked. Surprisingly it turned out better than any of us could of expected. I just want to say thanks so much to the Brush Brothers for their hard work and caring attitude for being a customer pleasing company that takes pride in their work
- House Painting IncThey did a great job and were quick and professional. They always treated us with respect and they were very careful. They ended up doing more than they said they would and we are very happy with the result! They also had the best price out of all the estimates I got.
- Berryhill Window CleaningThe crew was professional and dedicated. Arrived on time, worked diligently. House and windows looked great. I have decided to hire annually for window cleaning.
- Updates By Nate Handyman Service LLCI emailed Nate with the list and he called me back very quickly. I explained what was expected because the house was vacant and we lived in another state. He gave me a very reasonable quote and scheduled to come and do the work and I sent him a more detailed list with pictures. On the day of the work he called to let me know he had arrived and had looked at the work to be done and was ready to go buy supplies. He checked to make sure there were no changes. He spent about 8 hours doing a list of about 21 things including digging out two posts and cementing two new ones on the backyard gate. He took pictures of his work and called me when he had questions. I highly recommend Nate for his professionalism and commitment to detail. The work done was great
- CertaPro Painters® of FayettevilleThis is our 4th time using Certapro and we wont use anyone else on our property. Our estimator Charlie was fantastic to work with and AJ that came to our house to do the work was as professional as anyone I've ever worked with before, they treat our home as if it were their own. They strive to be clean, professional, quiet and quick. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Roy Cover
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCI have received multiple compliments on the appearance of the roof, trim , and house. The worked was performed as they promised and then some. They were careful about not destroying or damaging landscaping. They left the worksite clean and in good appearance each day. The business owner and his associates visited the worksite daily and supervised the crews. If I mentioned anything that needed special attention it was taken care of immediately. They saw little things that needed to be repaired during their work that we did not initially anticipate, they fixed these at no cost
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCI have had many contractors/providers do projects on my house. Weather Proofing Experts were by far the best company I have had the pleasure of working with. I was dreading this project but Brandon (the owner) and his crew made it stress free and easy. I am very particular and I was absolutely a 100% satisfied. Not only did they do the job we contracted for perfectly but went above and beyond other issues I had. They replaced all of my outdoor lights, mulched my yard, power washed, all at no charge! They were more than happy to accommodate me with concerns I had. The owner was always available to me anytime I needed him. They did not leave the job until I was completely satisfied. I recommend Weather Proofing Experts for any job you need big or small. I cannot say enough great things about this company. They went above and beyond what we contracted for. We are extremely happy with our house. It looks amazing
- Mr. Handyman of the Fredericksburg RegionVery well. Mr. Handyman was punctual, professional, and completed the work as stated. They were good about working around schedule conflicts. The pricing was reasonable.
- CertaPro Painters® of FayettevilleHave used Alex and Certa Pro several times already and everything went great just as it did on previous jobs. Alex's employee Lenny did a great job on everything and made sure nothing got on my new A/C which is just underneath deck. Alex makes sure to discuss with you all the details and get everything in the contract so there are no slip-ups. A great company that I would recommend 100%. Will have them back in the spring to power wash the entire house
- CertaPro Painters® of FayettevilleJose and Charlie were great. Very thorough and detailed. Jose used a gutter cleaner that I provided on the exterior of my gutters and hand wiped them first to get all dirt and "tiger stripes" off. House looks clean and fresh. Alex Lewis is a pleasure to work with. They are coming back to do my deck.
Pressure Washing Services in Lowell
- Business Description:A small pressure washing company that also offers other unique services
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - A & M Lewis Enterprises Inc, CertaPro Painters Ltd.Recent Review:Great work and guys were really easy to work with, and when there was some miscommunication about what was included with the estimate, the painters and the office staff were very responsive and took care of the problem. The only caveat I would give is that the person who comes out to look at the job for estimates is not there when the painters come to do the work, which can be time-consuming for those of us who have to take time off work to meet the crew and then have to explain the job all over again. Small detail, though---great work overallSarah H.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:Joe Frazier and his crew of four arrived promptly, received instructions, and worked diligently for over eight hours, pressure cleaning the vinyl siding and brick exterior of my house, large deck, and fences that had not been pressure cleaned since being built beside large oaks in 1991. Their work was meticulous and they were very considerate. They moved many flower pots, racks, all movable outdoor furniture, and the grill to clean the entire floor of the deck, replacing everything when their work was completed. The concrete looked freshly-poured, without stains. The siding and fences looked new. I don't know comparable prices for similar challenging jobs, but what I paid (about $31 per person per hour) was certainly less than the cost of a new paint job. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. In the future, I'll call Mr. Frazier annually for inexpensive touch-up pressure washing to prevent the pollen and mold from taking over againJohn S.
- Business Description:We are here for all of your lawn care needs just in time for Spring. Let us do the work for you. We are a hard working crew that loves to mow! We offer a variety of services from edging, mowing, weed eating, brush hogging, pressure washing and more! No job is too small! Let us know what you need and we will be there. Free Quotes!
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect..Recent Review:It went very well, we ran into some issues but Sergio was able to help and volunteered to run out to the store multiple times. He was very friendly and understanding. I will definitely hire him again for additional services throughout my homNatasha C.
- Business Description:Roofing Force provides roofing solutions that make your life easy. We are expert installers of all roofing materials including: asphalt architectural shingles, stone coated steel, composite, concrete, wood shake, stone slate and metal panel roofing. Our roofing products are better looking, last longer, provide better storm protection, and energy efficiencies than traditional asphalt shingles. Call (913) 270-5440 now to get a free estimate. Check out our website for more info and to see our re..Recent Review:Project was completed in two days with special attention given to flashing around two chimneys and installing two new roof ridge vents. A new attic fan was also left in case it needs to be installed at a later date. The work site was thoroughly cleaned after the crew was finished with the installation. All construction debris was removed. The sales rep, Ryan Whitlock, followed the project closely with emails, phone calls, and site visits during its duration. The owner, George Davis, provided a thorough explanation (oral and written) and final inspection of the work. He also included additional finishing touches to the chimney flashing. Both Mr. Whitlock and Mr. Davis did more than was required or expected to complete this projectMark T.
- Business Description:We are an unrivaled roofing company that is well know for locating & repairing exterior leaks - Permanently! We provide NWAs only 10 year warranty that is transferable when the home is sold. No matter if you need a roof replacement or you have a leak that others have tried to repair we have you covered! Super Service Award winner. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:For the estimate, Tom answered the phone, showed up on time and gave lots of good advice. The price for the service was good. The workers showed up, were polite, and did a great job. Especially the daily clean up. Final price was good and matched the estimate. Would hire againBruce J.
- Business Description:Cutting Edge Lawn Care strives to create outdoor lawns and landscapes that you call home. Our services provide you with a peace of mind that allows you to unwind in the comfort of your yard, knowing that you’ve created a safe and healthy environment for entertaining your neighbors, playing catch with your kids or letting your pets romp carefree through the grass. Our professional lawn care services also result in increased property values, a must in today’s economy. We know lawn care and we..Recent Review:The Cutting Edge team has worked with us for several years. They do a great job of keeping our lawn looking as good. We home is set on a steep hill with some grass in the front, but mostly in the rear, both sides of our house are covered in stone, its that steep. Their team takes the mower down and back up the hill each week. No small feat as I do it for awhile years ago. They keep their equipment in excellent shape. The owner, Bobby is wonderful to work with, truly professionalKen L.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:He showed up, did the work and I'm happy with it. It was extremely hot but he did the work. I never got another price on it but it was a lot of work. It took him quite a while to do it but as far as comparing it, I don't know what to say. I didn't get any other quotes on the job. He actually came out on a Sunday which was above and beyondGayle B.
- Business Description:Brush Brothers is a Professional Painting Company with Affordable Prices. We are committed to delivering customer service that is second to none. Services include residential and commercial painting, pressure washing and wood deck staining. At Brush Brothers Painting we strive to provide honest, reliable, residential and commercial painting services that stand head and shoulders above the rest. We combine the industry's best paint with our passion for detail to exceed your expectations. Wit..Recent Review:I am ecstatic about the awesome job that the Brush Brothers done on our back patio. We extended our patio to approximately 600 square feet and sent pictures both to our contractor and to the concrete supervisor what we wanted the color and marble stain to look like. But when it was done it was a disaster, and both said that was the best they could do. So I called and spoke with Devon, business partner with the Brush Brothers. I explained my frustration and disappointment on my patio, this project has been going on for over 6 months. He was exceptionally nice and informative when I told him my problem and seemed even excited the that he knew his guys could help me out. He said he would call me right back with a date and time the brothers could come and take a look at my project. Jake and Brett Brush both came and looked at my project and explained what they could do. They brought samples, paint schemes and was so determined to give me the patio I had waited so long to have. Within just a few days I had the prettiest patio I could ever imagine. I could not be more excited or pleased with the job they completed for me. They took their time, made sure every step of the process was what I wanted. I even requested along the way for them to add in gold flakes and gold glitter. They had never done this before but was willing to try anything I asked. Surprisingly it turned out better than any of us could of expected. I just want to say thanks so much to the Brush Brothers for their hard work and caring attitude for being a customer pleasing company that takes pride in their workBill A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
Now that you own a new pressure washer, learn how to use it like a professional so you can clean your driveway, siding, deck, and quickly and thoroughly.
If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Find pressure washers in
pressure washers in Lowell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dean Brothers Landscaping & Maintenance1255 S Barrington Rd
- Dependable Painter4 Churchill Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Dharius painting 2316 W Locust St
- Diamond Landscaping16252 Hook Dr.
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Diamond State Prowash3721 W. Locust
- Dukes Pressure Washing 14469 E AR-264
- Dynasty Fencing700 Spur Ln
- Dean Brothers Landscaping & Maintenance
- First Class Lawns of NWA, LLCP.O. Box 1301
- First Class Lawns of NWA, LLC
- Handy Services, Inc19123 N Hwy 127
- Handyman Connection of NW Arkansas411 N 40th St
- Hanke BrothersPO Box 21174
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- HH Fence Co19 Wiltshire Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Hill Enterprise208 W Sycamore St
- Hogwash 1344 White River Rd
- Hooyeah Tree And Landscape600 Camellia Dr
- Hutch's Pressure WashingPO Box 2
Cave Springs, Arkansas
- Handy Services, Inc
- M&O Maintenance505 Spring St
- Mary's Painting1218 E Necessary Rd
- Matthew Silano4312 Alma St
- McAnear Painting712 Tiger Blvd Apt C
- Midwest Handyman
Belle Center, Missouri
- Miller's Multi-Trade3111 Perry Road
- Moore's Restored Shine 980 Seabiscuit Dr
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
- Mr Kleen's Home Improvement13439 Taylor Orchard Rd.
- M&O Maintenance
- Outdoor Works LLC2 Greenridge Lane
- Outdoor Works LLC
- R & B Construction & Remodeling20162 N. Hwy 127
- R & L Cleaning Systems3501 East Kenwood
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- R & R Custom Contractors2410 South 8th Street Suite B
- Renew Crew of Northwest Arkansas2231 Lowell RD STE H4
- Residential Renovators2511 N. 2nd St. Ste. 3
- Romos Painting Remodel And Pressure Washing
- Roofing Force LLC529 N Lindenwood Dr
- Russell and Son192 Cress Lane
- R & B Construction & Remodeling
- Shoemakers Paint & Wallpaper3392 W Princeton St
- Sierra Contractors LLC
- SLC properly clean out llc
- Spray Master6004 Ball ST
- Squeegee Squad of Northwest Arkansas3333 Pinnacle Hills Pkwy
- Sunrooms Plus225 Meadow Court
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Symphony Designs5147 Har-Ber Ave
- Shoemakers Paint & Wallpaper
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Unlimited Mobile Wash
- Venter Pressure Washing
- Venter Pressure Washing