Termites can cause expensive and extensive damage to your house when left untreated. Read on to find out what to expect during the termite fumigation process.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Imboden, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Imboden
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasWe have had service for several years and continue to be extremely happy with it and recommend to anyone who wants to enjoy their outdoors. The service is excellent and the girls in the office are awesome!!!
- N.W. Pest Managementvery professional and did have to come back out one week later to again put our poison. I would have liked for him to climb under house and address where the mice were coming in but that didn't happen. I felt expensive for just putting out poison but I was desperate.
- STEVE'S TERMITE & PEST CONTROLHad a contract w/Steve's for 21 years..When I recently requested a VA required inspection for a refinance needed ASAP (within a 2-week window)..lady acted as though I was wasting her time..rude..made excuses for putting me off..promised but failed to return my call.. I called Hopper's Pest Control..They immediately scheduled an inspection & treatment two days from now..and providing VA form for my loan processor.. Costing me a $1000 for a new contract but as a matter of principle it's well worth it..RUDE has NO excuse..
- Acme pest IncThis last visit, they did find evidence of termites and came out the next day to kill them. Acme went above and beyond to get rid of the termites and their price was way under the other pest companies. it's been a month and I still do not see any evidence of termites.
- Village Pest ManagementWhen I first talked to Robert on the phone, I like him right away. He answered all my questions and concerns. He promptly came to our home and introduced his son, Austin. His son immediately started on the yard as Robert asked me to show him the areas of concern and proceeded to explain what needed to be done that day. He was very thorough and so kind. I could instantly tell that he cared about his work and the quality of his work by his professionalism and sincerity. He likes his job
- Advance Pest Control IncThey come by yearly. I've used them for years and still do. They do a thorough inspection and it's only $100 a year.
- Superior Termite Pest Control, Inc.They do a good job. They do a yearly inspection. They crawl underneath the house. I've had a nice experience. They do a pretty good job. They do at least crawl underneath the house and look around. Their price is about right.
- Terminix - Batesville -Termite & Pest ControlThey were fine as far as we know. The price was a little bit high. I thought they did a very professional job but we did not want to spend more than on a regular basis, so we stop. They did excellent work. They could have had a better plan but this did fine. They seemed very knowledgeable.
- STEVE'S TERMITE & PEST CONTROLIt went fine. They are honest. I have a contract with them. I spent about $ 169 a year after initial treatment. They keep their performance and they are fast. I am free of termites. I will use them again in the future.
- BEAVERS TERMITE & PEST CONTROLI always go with the mom and pop business but had used a nation wide business (good sales staff is all they have) and they go through so many people they don't have experienced techs. This guy has years of experience and runs his own business so I got my moneys worth. Highly recommended not only by me but many other
Pest Control Companies in Imboden
- Business Description:We are a family-owned & -operated business that is dedicated to customer service! Our main office is located in Hot Springs. We service Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Glenwood, Amity, Malvern, Benton, Bryant, Little Rock and other surrounding areas. We are state licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. Each of our technicians is clean and professional. Upon hiring, a background check is done. We wouldn't hire anyone to service your home that we wouldn't trust in our own home. We u..Recent Review:Paid 850.00 for bed bug treatments last November with a guarantee they would come back and continue treatments until the issue was resolved. When I started they claimed it would not take more than 3 additional treatments. 7 treatments later I still have bed bugs and they refuse to continue trying. Absolute garbage companyPaul C.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:I use Terminix only because they are the biggest. I use them because I had an insect problem and they are one of the few who told me they would not charge me for additional visits. I don't like paying their semi-annual/quarterly fee, as of the moment that's who I use. They come promptly when you call them if you have a problemSheldon S.
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial Pest ControlRecent Review:Mr. Force was very courteous when I called him to set up an appointment and was also courteous when he arrived to perform the services. <br /> Mr. Force required an yearly contract agreeing for him to return once each quarter. He had a good personality and his rates <br /> were competitive so I agreed to the contract. <br /> My problem with Mr. Force was that he refused to give me reasonable notice before he wanted to do his quarterly treatments. <br /> I explained to him in the beginning that I had to rely on others to drive me around so I would need at least 3 days notice in order to <br /> fit my schedule with his. He would call me late Sunday evenings to tell me he wanted to be here Monday morning <br /> to do the service. Each time that I was not able to accept this he would seem to be upset. <br /> Another problem that I had with Force Pest control was that even though I was seeing dead bugs, I was also seeing an increase in the infestation instead of the decrease that was expected. <br /> I honored my agreement for the year but did not re-new and would not consider using this company again. <br /cheryl h.
- Business Description:Serving the Region since 1987. Call for appointment.
- Business Description:We are a small, family owned & operated business. We realize there are many pest control companies to choose from. What separates us from the rest is our unmatched desire to keep our customers satisfied. We do this by being as thorough as possible, and by listening to what our customers say. Our prices are very competitive and our service is one of a kind. We think of every customer as part of our family and treat them as suchRecent Review:went well. no more ants. guy was nice.justin j.
- Business Description:Billing can pay by check or credit card Ask for Military DiscountsRecent Review:We've been customers for a few years now. It costs $140 for them to walk around and look at the home each year and say ok, it's fine. You pay around $600 + for the initial service them pay yearly to keep the contract. HOWEVER, they have HORRIBLE billing practices. I had my last inspection done August 14th, they sent the bill. Every normal business does 30 days billing, this is not one of these companies. Our permanent home is in Texas, but this residence is in Cabot. I called to pay on September 7th. Since I didn't call before the end of August I had to pay a $15 late charge. So what does the mean if I'd had my treatment done on August 29th, I'd have had to receive the bill in Texas through the mail, then pay but it'd already be late. I'd not recommend this company. That's stupidkelley m.
- Business Description:Rid a Pest stared in 1986. We are a full service pest control company. Our team is busy servicing all of Arkansas, and even east Oklahoma . Our mission is to set the standard in pest control service with each customer interaction. Our technicians are certified and regularly attend continuing education coursesRecent Review:Very professional, fast response rate, reasonable quote. I called again for potential rodent problem in the attic. Will definitely keep them on my 'hire again' list.Ashley C.
- Business Description:If you're looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place. At Arrest A Pest we'll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. Some of our specialties include: Extermination Services, Nest Removal, Sealing, Trapping, Baiting Systems, Barriers & Screens, Fumigation, Spraying and Prevention Treatments to name a few. Call today and discover why we are the area's bestRecent Review:They have always arrived during specified time & have been nice and professional.Traci M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
There’s no good way to squash the fear that comes with discovering a termite infestation. But putting together a list of next steps could help you feel more in control. Here are some tips on how to minimize termite damage and prevent further problems.
If you’ve recently noticed damage to the wooden parts of the home, you may be dealing with termites. The only way to find out is to get a termite inspection. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the final cost of a termite inspection varies.
Find pest exterminators in
- Walnut Ridge
- Cherokee Village
- Evening Shade
- Ash Flat
- Cave City
- Mammoth Spring
- Horseshoe Bend
pest exterminators in Imboden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D & G Varmint Control Inc14122 Brechen Dr N
- D & G Varmint Control Inc
- McCauley Services23650 I-30 W
- McCauley Services
- NIX 'EM OUTDOORS PEST CONTROLPO Box 10707
- NIX 'EM OUTDOORS PEST CONTROL
- RID-A-PEST4022 N Old Wire Rd