A few household solutions and some elbow grease can help remove even the most stubborn slime from carpeting. Learn more in this comprehensive guide.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Imboden, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Imboden
- Serenity Carpet and Upholstery CleaningThey did a really good job. I saw an area of the carpet that wasn't stretched all the way and he came back the very next day. I was impressed with their responsiveness and quality of work.
- Xtreme Clean IncThey were late, because they came all the way from Memphis to service me in Arkansas. They were kind respectful and they stayed busy until the work was completely done. And the price was reasonable, it fit my budget fairly.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncMy wife and I are preparing our house for sale and were planning to buy new carpets due to a lot of stains that built up over the past few years. I've always been skeptical of carpet cleaners but we thought it would be worth a try. I called and scheduled an estimate for 9:00am on Thursday with Liz. She was ready to come over the same afternoon I called but I wasn't able to meet her at the house. She showed up right on time, and was very friendly and professional. The price estimate was very affordable. I asked Liz when I could schedule them to come out and she said they could be out at 9:00 the next morning. Her team showed up on time (if not a few minutes early) and were also very friendly and professional. The process took about an hour, and when they were done I was pretty amazed at how good the carpet looked. The carpet basically looks and feels brand new now, so we no longer need to buy new carpet. Totally worth the investment. I will do business with them again, and will probably start doing this once or twice a year in our new house now that I have seen the difference it makes
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncDehart came onsite and provided estimate before they left. Discussed possible outcomes. Arrived 2 days later and completed job.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncVery satisfied with the job. Prompt, professional, and efficient. Carpets look great and stains are gone. Would definitely recommend!
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncLiz of DeHart Carpet Cleaning was very pleasant to deal with. The we prompt, on time and very professional. They did a excellant job at a great price. We will certainly use them again.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncLiz Dehart came out and did the estimate the next day after I called. She is very professional and does a great job following up on everything. Mike and Earl did the carpet cleaning and they do great work. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncTwo bassett hounds were pets of previous owners. The carpet had a definiite dog odor. It was completely elimitated by the cleaning. Coun't possible ask for any better service.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncCalled to get an estimate, she came out looked at some areas with the "RED Coolaid" stain and said she could help. They came out and cleaned all the carpets in the house and got 98% of the red out! Very Happy Camper.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncLiz and Mike were very professional and did a great job. You get superior service, when the owners of the business perform the work. We will continue to use Dehart for all our floor cleaning needs.
Last update on December 5, 2015
Carpet Cleaners in Imboden
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Your carpet is one of the worst places for trapping dirt and odors. Make a natural, and safe carpet freshener in four easy steps with a few ingredients.
There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Walnut Ridge,
- Cherokee Village,
- Evening Shade,
- Ash Flat,
- Cave City,
- Mammoth Spring,
- Horseshoe Bend,
carpet cleaners in Imboden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Desert Rose Carpet CleaningPO Box 15491
Little Rock, Arkansas 72231
- Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning
- Foster's Cleaning Service LLC112 Meadowview Dr
Brandon, Mississippi 39047
- Foster's Cleaning Service LLC
- Roblee's Carpet Tile and Laminate Flooring22077 Barton Rd
Grand Terrace, California 92313
- Roblee's Carpet Tile and Laminate Flooring
- Stanley Steemer699 Madison St
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Stanley Steemer
Carpet cleaners that service Imboden
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.