Building a new home can be a money suck. But if you’re on a budget, you can still build your dream home with these tips to save money when building a house.
Get matched with top home builders in Hope, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Hope
- PLANIT DIRT EXCAVTG CONCRETESuper. It took a while for me to be worked in (I was told that up front), but I was patient and JR kept me in the loop as to when he could get to my project. When it started, it went quickly and efficiently. Outstanding workmanship, very proud of finished job. Our thanks to the whole crew. Definitely increased the look and value of the home
- Brick MasterTodd and Barry repaired my brick mailbox that had been knocked over. Todd was quick to get back with quotes and scheduling the repair. The turnaround time for the repair was less than one week. He was very thorough with explaining the job he was going to do and his work was extremely well done. I would hire Todd to do any future brick work
- Willis Group ContractorsWhere do I start? The service was AWESOME! This team went above and beyond in all aspects of construction of my home. I was a first time home buyer/builder and the Team took care of me every step of the way! They were very transparent & kept all of my wants as a priority. They respected my budget and at NO POINT did I feel they did not have my best interest at heart. They kept me updated every step of the way! They were responsive even after the home was built! I highly recommend them and would build again with them
- Marshall BuildersMr Marshall collaborated with us to design exactly what we wanted. His crew was extremely professional, courteous and knowledgeable. The final product exceeded our expectations in not only how it looked, but in how it was built with attention to detail. At every step of the job, they asked for our input and thoughts to make sure they were meeting our needs. All of the materials used were excellent quality and the job was completed on time. An absolute pleasure to work with and we would definitely recommend them to anyone needing remodeling or new construction, big or small
- COPHER'S QUALITY HOMESThe arrived on schedule, replaced the toilet tank parts and were very careful and professional. Asked for old towels and a bowl to fetch the water to avoid spillage. Very pleased with the service.
- Arkansas Tornado Storm SheltersI called him and he explained what kind of units he had which was in ground units, underground units and saferooms in several different sizes and we together decided which would b best for my home and checkbook. Then we set the date to which it would b installed and it arrivved on time and installed without hassle and I will b referring him to all my friends
- Castle Homes LLCI recommend them. The owner is William Koop. We are trading services now and I am doing something for him now. He is good.
- Steve Smith Construction, LLCWords can not describe how pleased we were with Steve and his team. Steve is the only contractor we will EVER call in the future.
- John BucknerIt is an ongoing project. The original estimate was leveling of the house, new front porch, a 20/20 room and windows in whole house which was $54000 and after we decided a little more.
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
House Builders in Hope
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:We are an unrivaled roofing company that is well know for locating & repairing exterior leaks - Permanently! We provide NWAs only 10 year warranty that is transferable when the home is sold. No matter if you need a roof replacement or you have a leak that others have tried to repair we have you covered! Super Service Award winner. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Our house was damaged by a tree that fell on the roof. After the roof was rebuilt by carpenters, Weather Proofing Experts agreed to apply the roof shingles. They did so very quickly to avoid any more water damage to the house interior. They even came on a Saturday with a crew of 4 to make the house weather tight again before more rain the next day. I really appreciate the fact that the roof was applied within a week of the damage and the cost was totally within the estimate of the insurance adjuster. I would definitely call Weather Proofing Experts again if I need more roof workDouglas B.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.Recent Review:over priced and unfinished. Obnoxious talks more than he listens closets unfinished did the outer side did not do the inside wanted thirteen hundred before he started the job .never againLinda B.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:I work with the latest technology both in the office and out in the field. I am fully insured and guarantee my work. I only bill after completion of job and to the satisfaction of my clients.
- Business Description:We are a small company that believes debt is a bad thing, not only for us but also for our clients. We therefore maintain very little overhead and pass this cost reduction on to the client. We do most of the work ourselves to protect our quality standards of the finished product. Payment terms will be completely laid out in a contractual agreement ahead of time to avoid surprises. Payment is primarily determined by the length of the work. Less than 1 week - due on completion. More than 1 week..
- Business Description:General Contractor for 30 years with experience in all phases of the construction industry. No project too small - from remodels to new projects. Vast experience in general construction and construction management. Numerous projects in and around Central Arkansas. Whatever needed we strive to provide. Customer satisfaction has always been top priority in our work history. Arkansas Contractors License and Master Electrical License
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
If you’re a fan of the Victorian era, a Queen Anne home may be perfect for you. Learn more about Queen Anne’s romantic, revival architecture and how to incorporate key pieces into your home for a regal and unique decor style.
Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Find home builders in
- Mineral Springs
home builders in Hope
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- Dynabilt Technologies
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- GLOBAL PAINTING & CONSTRUCTION11960 LANDERS RD
- GLOBAL PAINTING & CONSTRUCTION
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- M & R Sarver Construction Inc103 Desoto Center Dr
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- Martin Construction229 Cedar Ln
- Midwest Construction Services114 E. University
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Missco Construction53 Adams St
- MORRIS HOMES INC3080 HIGHWAY 65 S
- M & R Sarver Construction Inc
- Robinson's Maintenance2402 Cherokee St
El Dorado, Arkansas
- Robinson's Maintenance
- Under the Sun Contracting9570 Paula St
- Under the Sun Contracting