Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Get matched with top home builders in Magnolia, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Magnolia
- PLANIT DIRT EXCAVTG CONCRETESuper. It took a while for me to be worked in (I was told that up front), but I was patient and JR kept me in the loop as to when he could get to my project. When it started, it went quickly and efficiently. Outstanding workmanship, very proud of finished job. Our thanks to the whole crew. Definitely increased the look and value of the home
- Brick MasterTodd and Barry repaired my brick mailbox that had been knocked over. Todd was quick to get back with quotes and scheduling the repair. The turnaround time for the repair was less than one week. He was very thorough with explaining the job he was going to do and his work was extremely well done. I would hire Todd to do any future brick work
- Willis Group ContractorsWhere do I start? The service was AWESOME! This team went above and beyond in all aspects of construction of my home. I was a first time home buyer/builder and the Team took care of me every step of the way! They were very transparent & kept all of my wants as a priority. They respected my budget and at NO POINT did I feel they did not have my best interest at heart. They kept me updated every step of the way! They were responsive even after the home was built! I highly recommend them and would build again with them
- Castle Homes LLCI recommend them. The owner is William Koop. We are trading services now and I am doing something for him now. He is good.
- Ernest RemodelingIt went very good very nice man he told me what i needed to do and if i needed any more advice to please call him again and i said i would.
- Marshall BuildersI liked everything about them. They're very knowledgeable and they have a lot of experience. It's a good company. They're very professional. They're punctual. The quality of their work was high.
- Delbert Wagler Construction LLCHe is an very good builder whit an emphasis on quality and detail. Very through and I will be using him again.
- Ernest RemodelingMy husband's woodworking shop burned down and we hired Mr. Ernest to rebuild it. His estimate was accurate on what it would take to rebuild. His price per hour was $27.00 per hour and that included two helpers. The quality of work is excellent. The roof is tight and we have had several storms now and there have been no leaks. My husband is using his shop everyday and there have been no problems with the workmanship. Mr. Ernest showed up on time, worked hard while he was here, he was very professional, and we will use his services again if the need arises
- COPHER'S QUALITY HOMESThe arrived on schedule, replaced the toilet tank parts and were very careful and professional. Asked for old towels and a bowl to fetch the water to avoid spillage. Very pleased with the service.
- Marshall BuildersMr Marshall collaborated with us to design exactly what we wanted. His crew was extremely professional, courteous and knowledgeable. The final product exceeded our expectations in not only how it looked, but in how it was built with attention to detail. At every step of the job, they asked for our input and thoughts to make sure they were meeting our needs. All of the materials used were excellent quality and the job was completed on time. An absolute pleasure to work with and we would definitely recommend them to anyone needing remodeling or new construction, big or small
House Builders in Magnolia
- Business Description:We are an unrivaled roofing company that is well know for locating & repairing exterior leaks - Permanently! We provide NWAs only 10 year warranty that is transferable when the home is sold. No matter if you need a roof replacement or you have a leak that others have tried to repair we have you covered! Super Service Award winner. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:Our house was damaged by a tree that fell on the roof. After the roof was rebuilt by carpenters, Weather Proofing Experts agreed to apply the roof shingles. They did so very quickly to avoid any more water damage to the house interior. They even came on a Saturday with a crew of 4 to make the house weather tight again before more rain the next day. I really appreciate the fact that the roof was applied within a week of the damage and the cost was totally within the estimate of the insurance adjuster. I would definitely call Weather Proofing Experts again if I need more roof workDouglas B.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.Recent Review:over priced and unfinished. Obnoxious talks more than he listens closets unfinished did the outer side did not do the inside wanted thirteen hundred before he started the job .never againLinda B.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Whether commercial or residential, Hallum Construction in Brinkley, AR can fulfill all your construction or remodeling needs. Give us a call today!
- Business Description:We are a full-service residential construction company. 25 years experience in the building industry. We have references for all services we offer. Our contracts with customers protects both parties to ensure proper completion and payment. We provide detailed spreadsheets upon request at anytime during larger projects to maintain confidence that budget is not exceeded
- Business Description:We work and hold all licenses in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Montana, and Kansas.Recent Review:Everything they replaced had to be torn down are redone. First they did not rebuild the room addition off the back of the house, so that when they repaired and replaced the roof they could tie in and put the roof on the additional room all at once. They started by replacing the roof decking, and did not replace the damaged joist and rafters, so they had to tear the decking off and redo it. The house was left open without decking tarp or anything for two weeks in the rainy season, the rain ruined anything that was salvageable. One weekend we had to rent a sub-pump and pump 3" of rain from the house, the contractor did not seem to think this was a problem. I repeatedly asked them to tear out the molded and wet sheet rock and insulation for over 5 months!!!!!!! Their workers would come and kick in some of the sheet rock and leave it laying all over our new tile and vanity's, that was what they called removing it. They broke our toilet using it as a step ladder. Left **** all over one toilet, someone has some terrible diarrhea. On the room we had to have demolished and rebuilt, they put the floor & support in incorrectly and had tear up the floor and redo it. They had to reinforce the framing they did to rebuild the garage. When rebuilding the roof they rebuilt the soffits with the incorrect type of wood and had to tear them off and redo them (they still look like ****). That is just the start of the pour service we received. The last straw before we terminated our contract with them was him calling me like a collector threatening me he was going to start pulling the heat and air out of the home because his work would not pass inspection with the mortage company to get a draw. Then blaming ordering the wrong doors on my husband, why would a contractor even ask a homeowner which way the door should swing. My advise is to stay away from this company, they seem to have a money management problem, unqualified subcontractors and lack of customer serviceDonna C.
- Business Description:At Benson Company, we know choosing a roofing contractor is a tough job. Let us make it easier. Simply pick up the phone and call! We'll be happy to answer any and all of your questions, and once you are ready to move forward, we will be happy to provide a free quote. 33 years in business. A+ BBB. State licensed insured & bonded
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
What is it about chalet-style homes that feel so inviting and cozy? This article features a history of chalet-style homes, outlines its benefits, details key design elements, and shows how to incorporate a chalet-style design in your home.
How much does it cost to demolish a house? Average prices for demolition vary based on home size, materials, and location. A partial demolition can make a project more affordable than a full house demolition. Keep reading for more.
Find home builders in
- Cotton Valley
- East Camden
- El Dorado
- Junction City
- Plain Dealing
home builders in Magnolia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- Dynabilt Technologies
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- GLOBAL PAINTING & CONSTRUCTION11960 LANDERS RD
- GLOBAL PAINTING & CONSTRUCTION
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- M & R Sarver Construction Inc103 Desoto Center Dr
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- Martin Construction229 Cedar Ln
- Midwest Construction Services114 E. University
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Missco Construction53 Adams St
- MORRIS HOMES INC3080 HIGHWAY 65 S
- M & R Sarver Construction Inc
- Under the Sun Contracting9570 Paula St
- Under the Sun Contracting