Use our expert guide to figure out how much it costs to install a pool enclosure. Establish your budget then plan your pool enclosure project.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Hiwasse, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Matching on Angi
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Hiwasse
- Jason Branham RemodelingEverything went great. Jason and Montana were easy to work with. Deck is approximately 20 feet up, so not the easiest job to do. Worksite was clean at the end of each day, which is very important to me. Also screened in underneath the deck (I probably have an unattainable dream to keep all bugs out)
- Sawyer's Outdoor SolutionsMy wife and I committed to the idea of a sunroom. We called 3 different companies for estimates. Two companies were slow on the uptake to provide estimates. Sawyer's salesman set up an appointment for the next day. We went over the options for a sunroom, negotiated the price, and ordered it the next day; after searching the companies BBB record. We had tried to get prices on the internet from maufacturers. Their prices are the most gaurded secret in the world. You can not get prices online. It took about 6 weeks for the materials from the manufacture to come in. The install took about 1+ days. The 3 man crew were polite, efficient and cleaned up the area after completion.We are satisfied that we recieved a quality product and install
- Bella Vista Contractors IncI originally planned to do most of the work myself and planed to call John to do the parts that I didn't think I could do. After pricing the materials and figuring the cost of taking 10 days off work to do the job, I decided that it was cheaper and better to let John take care of the whole thing. We sat down with John and he listened to what we thought we wanted and expected from the project. After listening to our desires he took us step by step through our thoughts and pointed out things we missed and made suggestions on how to get a better end product for less money. We appreciated that he LISTENED to us and made sensible suggestions but never forced his point of view on us. Rather than take time off work to work on this project we went on vacation while the work was being done. We came home after a week to a completed job done exactly as we were told it would be done. The house and yard were spotless and It was hard to tell where the old house ended and the addition began. We are so pleased with the quality of the work, cost of the project, project timeline, and the helpfulness of this company. We ended up with exactly what we wanted
- R & R Custom ContractorsThe original subcontractors of R & R did not get the work done timely or do a good job. I contacted the owner and he came out and looked the job over. He agreed with me that the work was sub par. He brought in another subcontractor who fixed the original contractors work and was very professional at no additional charge. Overall I was pleased with the job. They stand behind their work. The only complaint I have is the length of time it took to get the job done right
- Directbuy of NWAI walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail
- Razorback SunroomsI would not give them a good rating. They didn't do the work right, and now I have leaky windows. There is also leaking under the floor boards.
- Owens ConstructionWe would never use Johnny Owens again. He took our money, he didn’t finish and we had to go through the State of Arkansas to get him to come back and finish, so I wouldn’t recommend him. He does good work but it was tough getting him to finish the work; we didn’t know when he would show up. We have used him several times and each time we used him, we said we would do it again and we kept going back, but we are through. I would recommend others to use somebody else but him. He was fair on price to a certain extent
Patio Builders in Hiwasse
- Business Description:Three generations of quality work. Insured and Trusted. Tile, Showers, Decks, Sheet Rock, Additions and more... We treat our customers like family!! and take care of their house like it was our own. 100% Customer satisfaction!!!Recent Review:The experience was wonderful. Had attention to detail and they made sure to come back and look at all the key detailed work. We wanted a checklist review at the end of the project they came and handled it. I plan to keep in contact with these professionals as I have additional projects that I would love to have them take onLori C.
- Business Description:Condor General Contracting is licensed and insured in commercial and residential construction in the state of Arkansas. Website condorgc.com (construction history and personnel). Condor General Contracting is responsible for all phases of construction to completion. All phases of construction are done by our own crew - we have no subcontractors to insure quality in any project. Construction of new homes. From grading needs and landscaping to interior and exterior remodelsRecent Review:It was a very good service. They did everything on my checklist with no complaints whatsoever. They did an excellent job finishing complicated things I needed to get done. They did a beautiful job putting in windows and doors. The price was very reasonable. It was less than I expectedGloria J.
- Business Description:Building & Electrical Contractor Residential & Commercial Building, Remodeling Residential & Commercial Electrical InstallationRecent Review:Where do I start? The service was AWESOME! This team went above and beyond in all aspects of construction of my home. I was a first time home buyer/builder and the Team took care of me every step of the way! They were very transparent & kept all of my wants as a priority. They respected my budget and at NO POINT did I feel they did not have my best interest at heart. They kept me updated every step of the way! They were responsive even after the home was built! I highly recommend them and would build again with themtiffiany h.
- Business Description:Handyman helping NWA at a very affordable and reliable way. We have been in business since 2013. We specialize in all home repairs and building needs. Our dedication to our customers sets apart. We guarantee your satisfaction. Please text or call to book todaRecent Review:They assembled a pergola for my patio. They arrived on time , with all the tools necessary for the job. They were very professional, and worked quickly to complete the job . They also cleaned up the job site when they were finished with the construction. I would highly recommend this companyWinnie E.
- Business Description:Free estimate, 3 year warranty, Family own and operated. Business Est 1988--Twenty plus years of service to N. W. Arkansas area. Insured and License with references. We have 30 years of experiences in residential and commercial. We have many sub-contractors that work for us, such as electrical, plumbing, tile, structural engineer on retainer. VETERAN OWRecent Review:French drain had to be dug, hole was at least 5 feet deep on the side of my house (at the top of the slope and got shallower the farther down you went). Randy Johnson's crew spread thick water-proofing (tar-like stuff) all along the block fondation of my home as well as on the inside all along the foundation where the water was entering my home. A nice, sturdy drain pipe was added and the hole was filled back up. A more powerful sump pump was hooked up that automatically turns on and off and it was dug down deeper along the foundation of the home in the crawl space to catch the water and pump it out quickly. The work was done in a timely manner. Randy and his crew were always on time and professional. Randy guaranteed his work and has called me numerous times after a heavy rain to check on our house and see if we're still staying dry. There was some slight moisture on one occasion and Randy brought his crew back over to add a little more water-proofing in the corner where the moisture was found. Randy and his crew may be a little more expensive than others; but, his guarantee of 100% satisfaction on his work is worth the extra money. Some contractors are all talk; but, Randy truly holds true to his wordTracy S.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Dean installed our new pot rack, including wiring for the lights. We were completely pleased with his professional work and punctuality, and the price was very fair. We will not hesitate to use this company in the future. We already have "the Dean's List" startedBarbara M.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:Overall very well. Because we are located in NYC and had the awnings shipped to Manhattan, I had to coordinated hiring a local company to install the awnings...I would of preferred to use an installer from RA but they are based in FloridaLaura F.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:We bought an older home and had toilet backup issues just a few weeks after moving in. I called 3 "A" rated plumbers on Angie's List. Jack was very reasonably priced when compared to the other two I contacted (one of those companies wanted $370/hr on the weekend). Jack spent a 1/2 day trying to clear obstructions from the downstairs toilet -- he pulled out cotton shop towels, masking tape and other items likely left by remodelers hired by the previous owner. He also pulled tree roots out which was a bad sign. Unable to clear the blockage, he brought a crew back on Monday to trace the line using an electronic device. Since the line didn't have cleanouts, it's wasn't apparent how the line went from the house to the street. Jack brought an excavator and proceeded to take out the old line (which was packed full) and clear blockages both to the house and from the curb to the street. He installed new PVC pipe with 3 cleanouts. I'm thankful that we were able to connect to existing pipe and didn't have to tear up the new patio. Jack and his crew are a hard workers - spending 11+ hours on this job. He had given me a quote prior to doing the work and actually gave a significant discount since he didn't have to dig as deep as originally thought (4 ft. vs. 7 ft). I would trust him to do any work I have in the future and he will be the first one I callTarek T.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:I had a really hard time deciding on a plan to finish a 550 sq ft room in my basement. When Angie's list offered a deal to try Arcbazar, I bought it. Although a little intimidating at first because it was such a strange concept, I was very pleased with the results and would recommend it to anyone contemplating hiring an architect. <br /> You send in your floor plan, timeline and desires and they "launch" it to designers around the globe. You can offer any amount you want as a award. Designers submit their designs (I got about 15) and you pick your top 3. You can even invite friends and family to help you decide. Those 3 share your award. <br /> I asked for only floor plans because my award was lower than any architect I contacted, but got many submissions with 3D pictures of rooms from several views! I was able to picture what the finished project would look like. <br /> I didn't find one design that appealed to me by itself but the submissions enabled me to combine ideas into a floor plan that I liked. <br /> <br /Janice W.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of ..Recent Review:After seeing their product at the Minneapolis Home & Garden show we were convinced that this was the right product for our porch improvement work. The guys from EZ-Screen brought samples to our home to help us select frame color and installation method. They took careful measurements of all of the window and door openings and put our order in motion. A few weeks later our windows and door were delivered. <br /> <br /> We did this work at the same time we had some exterior siding work done by another contractor. We arranged to have that contractor do the actual installation of the EZ-Screen product. The rep from EZ-Screen came out to our site when the installation started to ensure that our contractor understood how to properly install the windows and door. Everything went smoothly and contractor commented on how easy the windows went in. <br /> <br /> After three full seasons of use we still enjoy the product and we're pleased that we chose this as part of our porch renovation. It has added several additional months to our porch usage in our short Minnesota summer seasons. I highly recommend this product for any new screen porch or porch renovation jobJoseph C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
sunroom patio enclosures in Hiwasse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- KITCHENS & BATHS BY DESIGN1573 Windsor Avenue
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- KITCHENS & BATHS BY DESIGN
- Lockridge Construction13926 Eastgate Dr
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Lockridge Construction
- NWA Restore It Inc13525 W Hwy 102
Centerton, Arkansas 72719
- NWA Restore It Inc
- Ozark Mountain Glass Inc2231 N Lowell Rd Ste B1
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Ozark Mountain Glass Inc
- Peck Window Inc13408 W Hwy 72
Hiwasse, Arkansas 72712
- Peck Window Inc
- Retractableawnings16300 NW 48th Ave
Hialeah, Florida 33014
- Straight Arrow Repair16601 Jones Trailer Park Rd Lot 1
GARFIELD, Arkansas 72732
- Straight Arrow Repair
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714
- The Maintenance Co