Follow these tips to ensure you hire the right cabinet installation company for your kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, or mudroom remodel, and you’ll get well-installed cabinets, whether they’re stock, semi-custom, or custom.
Get matched with top cabinet makers in Hensley, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local cabinet makers.
Recent Cabinet Makers Reviews in Hensley
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoMy instant hot water quit working, so I called Ray Lusk plumbing. They came out and the charge was $330. Two days later it didn’t work and they came out and the bill was $2,374 and was not told the charge until they came to door to be paid .. Two days later the hot water quit working and they came out and said the gas regulator was defective. This is a water heater that they put in less than two years ago, and although covered by warranty, they told me it was my responsibility to file any warranty claim and get the part, or I could pay them another $1,400 for a new water heater.. So, for about $4,000, in one week, I could have hot water, which I don’t. This company is should be avoided!
- Kitchen Tune UpSusan & Charlie are top notch! Highly professional, they delivered what they promised and went above and beyond to make my kitchen as I envisioned. Susan is such a pleasure to work with, always made herself available for advice and questions. The work is quality work thanks to their crew Joe and Steve who were detailed, respectful and always left the place in order. I am 100% happy with my new kitchen. Thank you, everyone at Kitchen Tune Up
- Kitchen Tune UpWe selected Kitchen Tune Up based largely on Angie's List customer reviews. Susan and Charlie Johnson met with us to discuss options, then quickly got back to us with a price quote. After we selected them to do the work, they returned to make detailed measurements. We visited their showroom to make final selections of drawer and door hardware, and Susan went with us to select countertops and sinks at another nearby company they work with. She also put us in touch with another company they work with to replace a bathroom shower and install tile flooring. While we would have preferred to have Kitchen Tune Up act as the overall contractor for all of the work, the cooperative arrangement with the other companies worked well. We especially appreciated that they promised to, and actually did, everything possible to leave our kitchen clean and in usable order each day when they left. Several days before the bathroom vanity cabinet and the kitchen drawers and doors were constructed and ready to install, Eric came to paint the stained kitchen cabinets and other wood trim, convert several of our kitchen cabinet doors and shelves to drawers, and to modify and paint another bathroom cabinet. He also stabilized a couple of upper kitchen cabinets that had started to pull away from the ceiling, and made numerous other small, but important, improvements in the kitchen. Eric is an excellent carpenter, and is the best and cleanest painter I have ever observed. There was a delay while we waited on the countertops to arrive, but once they were installed, the installation of drawers and doors by Eric and Bill went quickly and smoothly. The overall appearance and quality of their work is excellent, including details like the paint finish, construction of the new drawers and the alignment of the cabinet doors. While the doors and drawers were being installed, Susan volunteered to refinish the water-damaged varnish on the front of a vanity cabinet in another bathroom at no additional cost, and it now looks as good as new. We are very pleased with the work done by Kitchen Tune Up, and by our working relationship with them. We would definitely recommend them to others needing a replacement or "tune up" of their kitchen or bathroom cabinets
- Kitchen Tune UpThey did a great job. They were courteous and professional. From the first call to the finished product it was outstanding.
- HANDYMAN 4 HIREExcellent. Josh is super smart and able to find solutions to problems. He works quickly, is very polite, professional, and honest. We have called him back over an over and trust him with anything that goes wrong in our big old house!
- Cabinets by PerschGreat! He was friendly, informative, and worked to deliver what we asked of him, and he was very helpful in guiding us to good decisions when we weren't sure. Creativity and knowledge of the materials he works with was evident. He was prompt and professional and the end result looks wonderful and works even better. On top of all that, his price was so much better than our other estimate. He also showed respect for the beauty and quality of the finished product. We were very pleased that we found Cabinets by Persch. We highly recommend him
- WINFIELD CABINET SHOPBecause it was a small job & time would they worked me in-we met Roger took measurement & pictures, sent me drawing to approve approx 3 wks.
- PRATER-BUILTThey came in with a very professional crew who I thought knew exactly what they were doing. They did the work to my liking and always asked me questions. I loved their products and their quality of work. We were totally satisfied with the ending results and we have not had to call them back out to fix faulty work
- WILKINS CONSTRUCTION COMPANYI had only one minor complaint about the one particular worker at Wilkins. The one guy kept getting on some of the other contractors nerves, which was making things pretty uncomfortable for every one else including myself. Other than that every thing else went just great. The kitchen looks great and I am sure I would do it all over again
- CABINET GEMSCabinet Gems came out as scheduled and took measurements of my garage. He returned with a detailed drawing of the layout to ensure my expectations were met. We critiqued the drawing, and signed a contract. Again, he returned as scheduled and installed the cabinets. Then his painter came and painted as we had scheduled. I consider Cabinet Gems to be an outstanding cabinet maker as this is the second job he has performed for me. He's professional, punctual, and the quality of his work is outstanding. I would upload pictures of the garage if there were an option so you could see what a great job he did. I'm now hiring him to custom build my master bathroom vanity and cabinets
Custom Cabinet Makers in Hensley
- Business Description:Kitchen Tune Up, located in Maumelle, AR is a locally owned and operated franchise specializing in kitchen remodeling services. Services offered span a broad range of options for the homeowner and include: custom cabinets, cabinet refacing, cabinet wood restoration, cabinet modifications, and kitchen design services. The showroom is open Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and by appointment for additonal times and on Friday. In –home consultations are provided as a compliment..Recent Review:the doors fit beautifully, hinges do not show now, the workers were very professional, and the owners did an excellent job in making sure everything worked correctly. we are very happy with our new kitchen.Susan J.
- Business Description:Jonathan Benson has been working with wood for over 30 years. He earned a Master's Degree in Furniture Design from the Rhode Island School of Design, has taught woodworking at the college level for 10 years. and has written several books, authored numerous articles and lectured extensively on topics related to woodworking and furniture design. Installations available in the DC Metropolitan AreaRecent Review:How could this company come to Illinois from Virginia??? Good question. The answer is. He didn’t. No one responded from my area. I did the work. But I bet this guy would have done it the same way I did. Looks terrific. ThankGayle P.
- Business Description:You’ve probably seen us in your neighborhood painting exteriors and you may have seen our neighborhood CertaPro Painters signs. Now that it’s time to paint the house let us have the opportunity to do just that. We’ve got the reviews and references to show we are the Proven and Trusted Experts in Painting. Our trained interior and exterior house painters are looking forward to meeting youRecent Review:The certapro team did a wonderful job! The customer service is what really impressed me. You could tell from the first interaction with Chris boatright and communicating with the office they care about their customers. The paint supervisor showed up on time, respected my belongings, and took care of the touch ups at the end as I requesteVickie B.
- Business Description:We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276Recent Review:Fantastic. This is the fifth time I have used J-Display to construct a model case for me. Each has been professionally engineered and built. John is a very gited craftsman and a pleasure to deal with by phone. I highly recommend J-DisplayJAMES B.
- Business Description:Serving homeowners in the Central Arkansas area since 2001. We can handle all of your residential projects from design to completion. Whether it's a simple repair job or a room addition, our goal is to satisfy our customer and produce an end result that both will be proud ofRecent Review:They didn't even show up for an estimateRobyn G.
- Business Description:OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen..Recent Review:My instant hot water quit working, so I called Ray Lusk plumbing. They came out and the charge was $330. Two days later it didn’t work and they came out and the bill was $2,374 and was not told the charge until they came to door to be paid .. Two days later the hot water quit working and they came out and said the gas regulator was defective. This is a water heater that they put in less than two years ago, and although covered by warranty, they told me it was my responsibility to file any warranty claim and get the part, or I could pay them another $1,400 for a new water heater.. So, for about $4,000, in one week, I could have hot water, which I don’t. This company is should be avoided!James W.
- Business Description:Cabinets by Persch is a fully custom cabinet shop. We offer prefinished U.V. interiors, as our standard interior an upgrade from other cabinet shops in the area. We offer competitive bids and delivery timeframes for completing your project on time and within budget. We are the only cabinet shop that is open on Sunday in the area, other than big box stores. We make our own doors, cabinet boxes, drawer boxes and complete our own finishes, we also install what we make for the best possible overa..Recent Review:Contract with him signed on August 15, 2019, supplies ordered and installed on 9-5 where he could fit us in before leaving for a reunion and a vacation. The backsplash was the largest problem as it was made in 2 pieces and when he installed it there was a large gap that he knew was there when he completed the work. When he took our final check he offered no solution to the problem. The second problem was the counter had four vertical cuts that showed seams. Those seams were supposed to be covered with the gem loc and was not done. The two angle cuts in our U shaped counter was off a bit as the one side gap is larger than the other. His caulking work was not done well and needs to be redone. We emailed him that evening (9-5) and told him that we are disappointed with the work. Did not hear from him again on 9-10. This time he said he would order the materials. By 9-23 we asked when are you coming. He said he was still waiting on the gem loc. Still no response by 10-4 so I emailed him and said not to bother. He quickly said he had the materials and could make the changes but only after I said to forget it. He should have responded sooner with a real interest to fix the problems or better yet he should have taken more time to do it right the first time and not try to fit us in before his vacationsRic W.
- Business Description:Welcome to Cabinets.com, one of the largest online retailers of assembled discount kitchen cabinets and a growing resource for all of your kitchen needs. Purchasing kitchen cabinets online is something new to a lot of home owners and renovators. At Cabinets.com, our team strives to build trust over the internet, provide the best quality service and products, as well as care for our community and environment. Cabinets.com was started in 2009 as Kitchen Resource Direct, one of the first compani..Recent Review:If I had it to do all over again, I would have went with another company. The cabinets took 3 months to get to me which that is what I was quoted so that's fine but I ordered all white cabinets and was shipped some that were blue. Also many of the cabinets were broken and several the paint was scratched off. When I contacted them I was told I would have to wait for them to be put back into production and replaced which would take another month or longer. I can't be without a kitchen that long. Also, other components were scheduled like countertops and my contractor. In the end they gave me a small discount for the broken cabinets and the blue cabinets and sent me paint to paint the blue white. The otherbroken cabinets they told me ask the things that were broken were just for shipping purposes yet all the other cabinets I looked at while I was shopping around had these corner braces in place and some were more expensive depending on the type of corner bracket. One of the drawers is completely falling apart and I was told that my contractor can fix it by installing hardware. In the end, the small discount I got wasn't enough to pay my contractor to fix many of the issues I've had with the cabinets and he also didn't have a spray gun for the paint so you can see the brush strokes with the blue I had to paint whiteRob H.
- Business Description:Benetz Construction is owned and operated by Robin and Mike Benetz. Mike has several years experience in all types of construction. Depending on the job we require 1/3 to 1/2 down to start and balance upon completion. Benetz Construction is strong on customer service and we love business referrals from our customers. We work with a couple of local banks to help with financing. Watch our ads and Facebook page for special promotionsRecent Review:It did not go well as they sent a girl out to measure the fence area and I tried asking her some questions about the new fence, and she was just continually confused and did not respond with any intelligent answers. I then contacted the Mrs. owner about the fence, and she was not helpful either. So I ended up with a different company that actually could answer questions about the fenceLinda Z.
- Business Description:I have a part time helper, I do some sub-contracting, billing is normally cash,credit card or check. I can leave and invoice, special discounts of ten percent off in spring from April to June on chimney cleaning onlyRecent Review:Jeff was very professional and explained what I needed (and did not need) to do in the coming years. Was very friendly and responsive. Very pleased with the service I received and will use him again.Leslie A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful custom cabinet maker articles
When calculating the cost of bathroom cabinets, you need to decide what type you need, consider materials, stock versus custom, and whether or not you need to hire a pro. This guide will help you figure out the cost of your new bathroom cabinets.
There are endless ways to smarten up an out-of-date shower. Curious how much a shower remodel costs? From new fixtures and ceramic tiles to full installations, we have the prices you need to know to establish a shower remodel budget.
Find cabinet makers in
- Shannon Hills
- Sweet Home
- Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- North Little Rock
- White Hall
cabinet makers in Hensley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Access Baths & More HM Imprvmn5119 W 33rd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Advanced Bath & Kitchen1010 Jessie Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arkansas Handyman2208 Lakeshore drive
- Arkansas Investment Properties | Wholesale DealsP.o. Box 1793
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Access Baths & More HM Imprvmn
- CABINET GEMS3010 Winsome Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Cabinets by Persch244 Jeffery Ln
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- CertaPro Painters® of Central Arkansas13501 Kanis Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- CHILDERS CONSTRUCTION GROUP1215 Stuckey Rd
- CHIMNEY DOCTOR101 Craig Cir
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- CUSTOM CARPET CARE10585 Maumelle Blvd
- CABINET GEMS
- Diamond State Construction Inc. DBA Carter TileP.O. Box 94864
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Diamond State Construction Inc. DBA Carter Tile
- ELMS-CLOWERS CONSTRUCTION3290 STERMER RD
- ELMS-CLOWERS CONSTRUCTION