Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Harrisburg, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Harrisburg
- Mike Swindle ServicesFast service. Fair price. Always reliable. I would use him again and would recommend him to friends and family.
- WHITEHURST HEATING & AIRFast, efficient and affordable. He even corrected a drain from the attic to the exterior to make it right...something I hadn’t asked or paid for.
- WHITEHURST HEATING & AIRSpeedy, had it in few hours. Air blows even better now. I will def be using in the future. Honest hard worker, reasonable pricing too
- WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.It went very well! The serviceman from Williams Mechanical, Inc. Called to let me know he was on his way. Upon arrival he was very polite and professional. He examined the unit and determined the problem. David told me he was going to get the part today and return. He returned in a timely manner and fixed my air! He also helped me figure out how to program my thermostat to the times I needed. He was super nice and I will definitely call Williams Mechanical Services again and let my friends know how great they were
- George's Refrigeration & HeatingWe have used Georges twice for repairs and service to our heating and air units. The service is impecable. We received weekend service at no extra extravagant fee, and even a check back visit on a Sunday to ensure everything was working properly. George's is very resonable and honest. You just cant find that today. I recommend this business to anyone with out hesitation. Fabulous!
- TaylorMade ElectricThey stay on my "who to call" list. If I were to give stars, it would be 5 stars. If I rated 1-10, it would be a 10. I strongly endorse this company.
- TaylorMade ElectricTheir pricing is a lot lower than mostly all the other HVAC companies in my area. They are very very professional, their work is reasonably priced. They explain exactly what they are doing and break it down so you understand. They are a really really good company. I wouldn't call anybody. They are God fearing men and that are the best type of men to work on your house
- BARLEY'S HEATING & A/CEasy to work with. Most affordable estimate and also most professional. Plus my bills have lowered about $40 per month as my new unit is so much more efficient.
- BELLS HEATING & AIRMike Garner has been servicing my units for several years. Always been prompt and attentive. Performed complete replacement in about 6 hours (for each). Replaced with Heil system (N4H4 compressors and FEM4X air handler) about $5750 total for both units. Pleased with work done; comfortable with the value
- A-1 Heating & Air ConditioningAfter receiving a quote from another company, we called A-1 Heating and Air in Jonesboro. They responded quickly and were very nice and professional. The technician found the problem and located a replacement part nearby at a local store. He purchased the part and installed the piece, fixing my heating unit within 24 hours. What I liked best about the experience was the honesty of the technican and those I spoke with from the company. I do not believe I was over-charged or mistreated. I will definitely use them again in the future
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Harrisburg
- Business Description:HVAC sales and service. I have been a service tech for over 33 years. I service all of NE Arkansas. Financing available with approved credit.
- Business Description:We have over 20 years experience in the Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration business. We provide sales and service for all major lines of equipment. Williams Mechanical services also provides Computrols building automation systems, Thermographic testing, Vibration Analysis, Laser alignment, and Eddy Current testing. Williams Mechanical Services also has a pipe fitting department where we provide threaded, welded, and groove lock pipinRecent Review:My experience with Williams Mechanical was awesome. The job I needed done was no simple task but the WM guys came in and we’re very professional and compassionate and made the job seem like a walk in the park. I was working nights that week at my job and the guys were very understanding and worked around my need to sleep during the day. I was unsettled at first about sleeping while they were there working but the guys were outstanding. I couldn’t have asked for a better crew of guys. I would recommend Williams Mechanical to anyone for any job because I know they can handle it allArron L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Initial response to Angies list inquiry message was a little slow, took about 36 hours. (I later realized I could have just gone to their website and hit the chat button but they should respond more quickly) After they responded, they confirmed the part I needed. I ordered the part, it came the next day. Now my microwave is working fine. ThanksStuart L.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:Amazing! Staff person very patient, spent over an hour with me. With the video, he was able to figure out that the condenser fan wasn’t working. And, he suggested that I use a house fan to cool the condenser, so freezer would start to work (It did!!!) while I ordered the fan part and figured out who could install it. Respectful Courteous Professional (called me Sunday morning right at the time I requested) Knowledgeable Patient (he was fine waiting while I got a tool from my neighbor to take some nuts off so he could see into the back) I couldn’t believe the incredible service for only $35! Best bargain I have ever seen on the InternetEd L.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Utilizing All Service Moving for the move was a very positive experience. They had good communication, answering several questions prior to the move and did a final confirmation just prior to the move date. As for the physical move itself, Jose, Abraham, and Alberto were polite, diligent, and careful moving the many items, and managed to complete the move more quickly than anticipatedBlake B.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done rightgeorgina T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I was able to research and order the part needed for my refrigerator repair and perform the repair myself. Parts were reasonable priced and delivered within 4 days of ordering. I saved $$hundreds by doing the repair myself. No need to replace the fridgeRene G.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:It went fantastic, I thought that it would take a week to get parts here, I put up some old rope so my wife could dry our clothes the old fashion way, the parts came the next morning, all the parts were correct and the quality looks like the factory part, the ease of use on their web page made finding my parts easy and with the use of picture's you knew what was coming. Thank you, Ashley at customer service I am a customer for lifeBrad I.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:When the oven broke, Hi Tech got a technician out with a couple hours to look at things. The tech was unable to fix it within a time frame that Hi Tech felt was fast enough so to make sure I wasn't without an oven they simply ordered me a new one. What more can you ask for? There was no "we need to order parts" or "we need to get another tech out who maybe knows more about this model." None of that. They couldn't fix it on the first trip so let's order a new one, take care of the customer, and the contractor can refurbish the original oven on his own time and do with it as he needs. Every time I've contacted Hi Tech they have moved mountains to make sure I'm taken care of...even in cases where their warranty didn't cover whatever was going on they have helped negotiate lower prices and have helped coordinate routine maintenance. This is a big issue that I think a lot of people take for granted. Hi Tech, like any home warranty company, is NOT responsible for routine maintenance. We as homeowners have to take care of our homes, appliances, water heaters, HVAC systems etc. We can't expect Hi Tech to fix issues that are a result of our own lack of maintenance. We have to do our part and I have been incredibly grateful for Hi Tech's willingness to help coordinate that routine service. When it's time to have my HVAC system looked at, I call Hi Tech and they coordinate a service visit. I pay a preferred rate to the contractor and I know that I'm doing my part under the warranty to ensure that if issues do arise I'm covered. There was one issue that was not covered under the warranty because I had not had my HVAC inspected in over a year. In that case, Hi Tech worked with the contractor to 1. get out to my house IMMEDIATELY to address the major issue 2. work with me and the contractor to ensure I was paying the lowest possible price. I've never had a warranty company advocate for me in this way. Most of the time if something isn't covered you get a "sorry we can't help you" kind of response and that's the end of that. Then we're on our own to find a repairman and deal with whatever comes. Not so with Hi Tech. They are with me every step of the way, on the phone coordinating everything between me and the contractors. Of all the companies out there I have found Hi Tech to be the easiest to deal with, the most straightforward and professional, and who have the nicest, hardworking contractors. They even provide a plan that includes basic issues related to the exterior of the home, another plus that distinguishes them from other companies. Again though, don't expect them to replace your roof for you. That's not what they do but if you're maintaining things and you have a covered issue, there will be no problems in working with Hi Tech to address whatever is going on. If it's not covered, expect them to go the extra mile to make sure you get what you need done by honest people you can trustJason B.
- Business Description:Wright Air Heating & Cooling Sales & Service LLC has been serving it's customers since 2001. We offer dependable Tempstar Heating and Cooling Products. Our company specializes in heating, cooling, and indoor air quality sales, installation, maintenance, and repair for residential and light commercial market in the Northeast Arkansas area. We provide indoor comfort solutions to make homes and businesses comfortable, healthy, and safe. Wright Air is commited to provide quality service at a r..Recent Review:Everything about Jeremy Wright was professional. He came to work on our very old unit. He told us how it would be to fix it and he also gave us options for a new unit. We decided on the new unit. His crew was on time and very professional. <br /> In July of this year, our AC went out on a night during the heat wave. I called him at 8:00 am. He had someone out to fix it by noon. It was even warranty work. <br /> I cannot say enough good things about Wright's. <br /Charlene H.
Deals in Harrisburg for HVAC Service Contractors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
HVAC Contractors in Harrisburg, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- ABC Plumbing Electric HVAC907 Congress Circle
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- Affordable Air Heating & Cooling, LLC.P.O.Box 522
Brookland, Arkansas 72417
- Air Concepts LLC5409 Clear Creek
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72404
- Air-On Heating and Cooling7110 Terry Lynn Dr B
Benton, Arkansas 72019
- AirToday Heat & Air Conditioningpo box 16844
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72403
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
Seattle, Washington 98108
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- ARKANSAS AIR478 COUNTY ROAD 324
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401
- Arkansas Storm Shelter Inc4142 East Main Street
Russellville, Arkansas 72802
- ABC Plumbing Electric HVAC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair