If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Goshen, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Goshen
- Worldwide Resurfacing SpecialistsVery nice people who do quality work, which is really hard to find these days. It was absolutely the most beautiful tub! I can't believe how great it turned out! The before and after was shocking. They exceeded my expectations!
Bathtub Refinishers in Goshen
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515 read lessRecent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as well read lessLisa W.
- Business Description:Condor General Contracting is licensed and insured in commercial and residential construction in the state of Arkansas. Website condorgc.com (construction history and personnel). Condor General Contracting is responsible for all phases of construction to completion. All phases of construction are done by our own crew - we have no subcontractors to insure quality in any project. Construction of new homes. From grading needs and landscaping to interior and exterior remodels read lessRecent Review:Condor was very fast, efficient and did a great job. The team was very professional and pleasant to work with. We needed many varied items completed throughout the house including light fixture replacements, closets built out, painting the interior, tiling a walk in shower, remodel bathrooms, etc. Very nice work and were able to accommodate our tight timeline to support completion prior to family arriving read lessSarah S.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:Bathroom and kitchen resurfacing experts since 2004. Our 1 Day Remodel process can transform your old worn out tub or other surface to a new, modern look!Recent Review:They scheduled for a 4 hour refinish and finished in 2 and a half hours. This is basically a paint job with epoxy paint. My tub/shower was almond color and the clear coat had deteriorated over 30 yrs. It left a yellowed, inconsistent color that looked dirty. The refinish was white, but it did not cover the old finish and you can see it through the white finish. Also, the tub has a gritty feel on bottom that is not comfortable to stand on. I stated this to them at the time of service and they said "we put two coats on and that's all we do". Both the guy that did the work and his boss, tried to tell me this was a reflection, but clearly it isn't. They don't care if you are dissatisfied. I would not this again and I cancelled doing the other bath read lessRita S.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions read lessRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of it read lessL. B.
- Business Description:Small Business that can help you with any of your small construction services
- Business Description:plumbing doing plumbing service calls for garbage disposals, stopped drains, faucets, & h2o heaters.
- Business Description:We fix and build. We do it right but we enjoy what we do. Anything in your home or outside we can build or fix.
- Business Description:We give free astamets. provide bid sheets and reciets, billing is different for every job.we ask for half down when we start and the rest when the job is done.
- Business Description:Bath Planet of Northwest Arkansas provides bathroom remodeling services throughout Arkansas and Eastern Oklahoma. 100% financing is available. Our tub and shower conversions start at $49.00 per month. Mention Angie's List and receive $500.00 off your complete bathroom remodel. Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval and a *Lifetime Warranty. *see dealer for details read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- West Fork
- Cave Springs
- Prairie Grove
- Pea Ridge
- Holiday Island
- Eureka Springs
bathtub refinishers in Goshen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- American Tubs
- Condor General Contracting39 Fairway Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Condor General Contracting
- Directbuy of NWA2713 SE Otis Corley Dr
- Directbuy of NWA
- Everwerks1206 N 2nd St.
- Jim's Fiberglass1825 Zion Church Ave
- Jim's Fiberglass
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- The Maintenance Co
- Wavelength Developments5129 W Sandhurst
- Wavelength Developments