When figuring your cost to replace a garbage disposal, you’ll need to factor in the price of the unit itself, plus the labor required to install it. This guide covers the different options and considerations for disposal replacement cost.
Get matched with top small appliance repair services in Glenwood, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local small appliance repair services.
Recent Small Appliance Repair Reviews in Glenwood
- Lloyd'S Appliance ServiceHe was very honest as to the cost of the repair and the expense involved. I even called him back the next day to see what type of dishwasher he worked on the least because I wanted to know what were the best brands to look for. He was very friendly, polite, and made sure the dishwasher didn't leak when he hooked it back up read less
- Certified Appliance SvcOverall, it was great. Story..think I covered that, but because of our electric company we were getting too much voltage into our homes which fried any thing plugged in, even my dish HD box caught on fire, lucky I was home..all appliances were fried and I could go on and on..so called them and they came out that very day, made repairs and had to order parts. Then when I was still having problems with my fridge, they came out almost five days in a row again changing out parts..didn't work, he said it has to be something deep in the fridge that we can't get too..so that's when he gave me back my money for that repair plus some for food I lost and helped me find a new fridge..bless his heart read less
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceHe determined that the controls were broken and recommended that we purchase another dishwasher as it would cost $495 to repair and the original dishwasher probably cost less than that. He further explained that most dishwashers, regardless of cost, generally last 3-5 years. Therefore, he recommended that we purchase an inexpensive one and toss it when it no longer worked. He also explained the pros/cons of ultra quiet dishwashers and energy efficient dishwashers. I was very impressed that he took additional time to educate me in an area that I was unfamiliar with read less
- Dan Jordan Appliance Repair Benton ArDanny answered his phone immediately, called back when he said he would, and came out after 6 pm to check the non-heating dryer (no extra after-hours charges). He promised to pick up the needed part in Little Rock the next morning and would return about the same time that afternoon. He came as promised, repaired the dryer in a timely fashion, and had the dryer up and running in less than an hour. Our only issue was the price....he charged $35 LESS than he'd quoted the day before! He's a genuinely nice "good old boy" who treated us like family. We'll definitely use him again for any repairs, and thanks to Sears for recommending him read less
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceI called them late Monday night and left a message. They called me back first thing in the morning and scheduled me in for that Thursday afternoon. However they had a reschedule by another client and moved me Wednesday afternoon which was terrific. Our repairman was on time and quickly pinpointed the issue. He had the part already and quickly fixed the problem. We also received pointers on how to make our washer last longer. All in all a terrific experience especially for one that can be stressful. We would definitely recommend them and use them again. Hopefully, though, we won't have any further issues.. read less
- Dan Jordan Appliance Repair Benton ArNice man, good old boy-type, the kind of person you feel safe having in your home, even a woman alone with a stranger. Cleans up after himself nicely, puts things back where they belong....just a good repairman and the kind of person we'd enjoy having as a next-door neighbor. He carries off dead appliances for free, using them either for spare parts or recycling, shows up when he says he'll be there, and charges fairly. He's not out to take you for all he can. And thank you to the Benton Sears Appliance Store for recommending him last year read less
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasHandy man was very nice and even though he said he was a carpenter and was used mostly in that area he did a great job. The only problem I had with this company was in scheduling an appointment. ONCE I had a firm appointment, everything went great. I would recommend this company to friends and family read less
- ALL SERVICEOverall, first visit acceptable. He was one hour late from appointment time. Appears to know his business. Low key, friendly individual. He will return to complete repair when part arrives. I will update review after second visit and job is complete.
- Jim Martin Appliance RepairI called for service only spoke with a woman (maybe wife), never spoke with Jim. She told me he was having a tooth pulled at the dentist and would have to get back to me. I said fine to call me when he could come she did call me back the next day to tell me again he could not come said she would call me again the next day and she never called. I thought this was very unprofessional not to get back with me. I saw him that day around town in his appliance repair truck. It was like they really did not care if they helped me out or not. I will not bother to call again there was no follow up read less
- Doe's Heat & Air Appliances ServiceIt did not fix my problem. My icemaker is still freezing up, not shutting off and my freezer still frosts up. I have to remove everything once a month and defrost a freezer that should be frost free.
Small Appliance Repair Services in Glenwood
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read less
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read less
- Business Description:Hi, My Name Is Christopher Todd. I am the owner of Todd HVAC Inc I have more than 30 years of experience in the field. I am not a sales person, I fix things. I will not try selling you stuff. If you want your equipment fixed, I will certainly explain your best option. But of course it is up to the customer. I also work on tankless water heaters.. Don’t forget that tankless water heaters need maintenance on an annual basis read less
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair.. read lessRecent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read less
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read less
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service read less
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful small appliance repair service articles
If your dishwasher won’t drain, there are several factors at play. Whether it’s a clog formed by grease or food debris, a blocked drain basket, build-up at the bottom of the dishwasher—find out the most common reasons your dishwasher is holding water.
If you’ve got a short circuit for tripped breakers, you’re not alone. There’s nothing more frustrating than appliances that trip breakers, causing you to lose power. Learn which appliances are prone to tripping and what you can do about it.
Find small appliance repair services in
- Mount Ida
- Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Village
- Mineral Springs
small appliance repair services in Glenwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All In One Appliances211 S Arkansas Ave
- Allison's Vacuum Store & Candle Corner612 E Main Plaza Ste H
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advantage Service Company
- BARDWELL'S APPLIANCE REPAIR AND HVAC89 BARDWELL RD
- BARDWELL'S APPLIANCE REPAIR AND HVAC
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
- Dependable RV Repair
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- TODD HVAC INC1018 Airport Rd ste 106
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- TODD HVAC INC