A highly rated Boston plumber shares his expertise to help you learn more about your home's plumbing system and how to make some basic plumbing repairs.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Forrest City, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Forrest City
- Ernie's Plumbing Service IncTheir office person set up an appointment for the plumber to come to our home, and later called to say that he could come earlier, if we desired, and we did. The young man arrived and immediately put disposable covers over his work shoes, while still on the porch. He worked diligently and cleaned the area where he worked, when he finished
- Julian PlumbingIT WENT AWESOME !! First off I had a terrible experience with the delivery driver and how he handled my new appliances. He damaged my brand new refrigerator and when Troy Julian saw the damage inside the fridge, he immediately called the company asked for a manager, explained the problem and I will be getting another new refrigerator and Troy Julian will be here when they deliver it to make sure it’s not damaged and to hook up the ice maker. The next day he returned to install my new still in the box dishwasher. Troy Julian had it installed when he was taking the plastic off the door and he noticed it too had been damage while being delivered. Once again he immediately called the company and asked to speak to the same manager he talked to the day before. He had not come in yet but Troy Julian spoke to the appliance department supervisor and explained the problem with the new dishwasher and explained he called the day before about the damaged refrigerator. I’m getting a new dishwasher too. I’m extremely impressed with Julian Plumbing. He’s been in business for 37 years and it shows. He takes care of his customers. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT!!! HIS WORKMANSHIP IS EXCELLENT !!! HIS PRICES ARE VERY VERY REASONABLE !!! In fact this is the first time I’ve used Julian Plumbing and my invoice was less than his original estimate !!! I’m on disability and every penny counts. Julian Plumbing is my new plumber and he was recommended by my next door neighbors. I’m so glad the first plumber I called never bothered to return my call and I called Julian Plumbing who answered and talked to me over 30 minutes. When I got off the phone I knew I had the right plumber. He is a man of integrity, good values and morals. He showed up when he said he would. I’m extremely satisfied and highly recommend Julian Plumbing
- ITS PlumbingThey are very conscience and went above and beyone to be certain the problelm was completed. They are the most efficient plumbers we have ever had and very highly recommend them.
- R Mech Heating Cooling & PlumbingThe entire experience with this company has been great each time I've used them. I would highly recommend them to everyone.
- Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling, and Heatingsuper! Technician, James, was on time, well put together, helpful, accommodating of my questions and lack of knowledge. All round he did a great job. Also really appreciate the communication from the office to me about what to expect and when.
- Hendricks Plumbing LLC👍 real great verry pleased. Went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Explained exactly what was gonna take place. Did what he said he would do 10 outta 10
- Hendricks Plumbing LLCKerry went above and beyond. He came out on a Saturday when our pipes backed up and stayed until the job was done. He was quick and efficient which helped save us money. We will def. be using Hendricks plumbing for any future plumbing issues we have.
- ITS PlumbingThey were actually the third people out to quote the job. Water heater hoses needed replaced and one of the shower/tub spigots leaked. They were able to fix the water heater hoses right then at the fairest price of all the companies. The shower they tried to fix but the parts I had were bad. Had that quoted out and their mid-grade price was better than the lowest price with other companies. They were always on time, and very courteous. Cleaned up after themselves. I'm going to have them first on my call list for any other plumbing issues
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncWe called Allied in the morning. Raymond called and was able to come out the same day. He assessed the situation, explained everything clearly, and we made a plan how to proceed. Raymond was punctual, friendly and knowledgeable.
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncGreat. Plumber was very nice, informative, and quick. He educated me on options for the toilet and let me know of potential complications and costs before doing the work. Luckily there were no complications and he got the job done.
Last update on July 27, 2021
Plumbers in Forrest City
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
There’s more than meets the eye when it comes to your toilet. Learn fun facts about commodes to appreciate your toilet a little more.
Many of us may take out plumbing for granted. One highly rated provider shares six and half things everyone should know about their plumbing.
Find Plumbers in
- Tunica Resorts,
- North Tunica,
- West Memphis,
Plumbers in Forrest City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A Royal Flush Plumbing18 Refuge Rd
Russellville, Arkansas 72802
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - LITTLE ROCK37 COLLINS INDUSTRIAL PL
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72113
- Avalanche Plumbing By Josh3002 Bateman rd
Okolona, Arkansas 71962
- A Royal Flush Plumbing
- Blankenship's Labor Svc22391 Butler Ford Rd
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Blankenship's Labor Svc
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Farwell Plumbing971 Bob White Ave
Bethel Heights, Arkansas 72764
- Farwell Plumbing
- Kramer and Company Mechanical12451 HWY 72 W
Bentonville, Arkansas 72715
- Kramer and Company Mechanical
- Lowe's Home Improvement300 Corner Stone Blvd
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913
- Lowe's Home Improvement
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning7470 Bartlett Corp CV W Ste 101
Bartlett, Tennessee 38133
- Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Plumbers that service Forrest City
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.