A lot goes into kitchen cabinetry, and the more cabinet terminology you know, the better equipped you’ll be to design your dream kitchen. Use our guide to learn about common cabinet types, parts, materials, and finishes so you can start planning.
Get matched with top cabinet refinishers in Dierks, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local cabinet refinishers.
Recent Cabinet Refacing Reviews in Dierks
- Mary's PaintingIt was great! They did a better job than I even anticipated. They even came back after I asked them to and touched up the trim on the kitchen cabinets. They were great and I would hire them again. Highly recommend!
- Gernman Preventative MaintenanceBryan Hickman did an amazing job, was very professional and conscientious about his work. He planned. projected costs, and selected the materials required for each project. He was very knowledgeable about the steps required to complete each project. Kitchen remodel in rental home: Bryan tore out a non load barring wall and created an enlarged kitchen. He tore out all old cabinets and plumbing, installed new cabinets, new countertops, completed tile back splash, installed a breakfast bar, installed new plumbing and lighting fixtures and installed wainscoting in breakfast bar area and on the surrounding wall in kitchen. Bryan cut the front deck in half to bring it into a normal size and rebuilt the staircase on the deck. Bryan completely remodeled both bathrooms in my rental home and in the master bath installed a new updated tile shower and fixtures. At my personal home Bryan tore out and installed a new updated shower and fixtures in my master bath read less
- David Brewer ConstructionMr. Brewer is honest, conscientious, and does very good quality work. He's very trustworthy, and does most all trades you might need to have done. I hired him to re-do a bathroom, and it went so well, a year later I hired him to do a closet installation involving carpentry, dry-wall, electrical, cabinet work, and painting. All done very well read less
- Ellis Painting & ConstructionarWe called them scheduled a time for an estimate... they showed up on time and went through our house with us... thye were very thorough with their questions as to what specificaly we wanted and they over all look and feel we wanted the house to have... we then discussed price and told them about eh price point we wanted to stay at... after agreeing that they could do this for us they scheduled another time to come by with samples and color schemes... after that everything went like clockwork... they showed up on time every day were very polite very clean and did excellent work! read less
- Hunt's Home ImprovementI would absolutely use them again, they are the best. They have proven to be absolutely dependable, skillful, and honest.
- TAKE US FOR GRANITEThey gave us estimates and he held the granite for me while I was closing on the house. It looks gorgeous.
- Nick's CarpentryNick is a very capable carpenter. He has also helped me in other projects outside of carpentry. He has been very reliable. I am an old man and rely on people such as Nick to help me. I would, without hesitation use Nick in the future
- C K Rentals LLCMr. Lyde did a very professional and quality job. He charged exactly what he had quoted and took his time to make sure the job was done to our satisfaction.
- Janacek Construction IncDuring the 4 week project, there was only 2 days where workers were not present, and after we level-setted expectations, there was always a call or heads up for arrival time and next steps in the Project. they do a great job cleaning up and protecting property. I will be using them in future projects, and would highly recommend the entire team read less
- SERVPROContractors will STEAL the remaining materials and try to take YOUR stuff too, if you don’t watch them. Paint contractor got mad and argued with me when I addressed him for not using dropcloths. He ruined my antique China cabinet and several dishes. Work has not even been completed, but I was presented with a bill. Ann, in Finance, threatened to take me to court and take my house if I didn't pay. The bathroom tile was put up crooked. I told Steve, but he ignored me. He went on to take a picture and send it to my insurance company saying that I loved it. He said that it would take 2 weeks tops to complete the work. That was in March. It is now August. They brought the door in dirty, and unpainted; We could not take showers because they installed a faucet without the shower switch- weeks after not having a faucet, at all. Areas are still in need of paint touchup read less
Cabinet Refacing Contractors in Dierks
- Business Description:Cabinet Door World manufactures quality finished & unfinished cabinet doors and ships them directly to your doorstep. Since we handle the manufacturing and shipping we offer highly competitive prices from the heartland of the furniture industry - North Carolina. We offer high quality products and outstanding customer service at reasonable prices. Feel free to reach to us via telephone or through our chat service located at the bottom right of our website. Www.cabinetdoorworld.com. Additional .. read lessRecent Review:Unbelievable! The worst customer service I've ever seen. I ordered 2 cabinet doors which were supposed to be delivered in 20 business days. I had to threaten to call the police and file a claim with the NC attorney general to get my doors. After 4 months of waiting they arrived with a crooked line in the cabinet, I made multiple attempts to get my money back, but they insisted on making me new doors which I'm sure would have taken another 4 months and might also have defects again. They would not refund even part of my money for these issues. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Terrible company and terrible service read lessPaul S.
- Business Description:E. S. General Contracting was started in January 2012. Owned by Dustin Higby and Joe Chapman, Dustin moved away though he is still a co-owner. The E.S. stands for Eagle Scout because we are both Eagle Scouts. Generally it's just me, Joe, doing the work, however if the job is large enough I subcontract with Stroud construction. Billing is determined by the job, I base most estimates off of $20/hr per person working plus material. Roofing is quoted by the square (10 ft by 10ft area). Free est.. read less
- Business Description:Garden Bridges Picnic Tables, Garden Benches and Gliders all handcrafted and custom built for Koi Ponds ,Landscaped Yards. Offering custom woodworking for residential and Business customerson a nationwide basis. Custom building to your specs for your yard, koi pond or garden area. Serving Arkansas, Texas, Tn and nationwide with delivery service and shipping available to your door! We are the original Garden Bridges website online since 1996. We produce garden bridges for Koi ponds, Japanese .. read less
- Business Description:My business is typically a one man show. I have received numerous rewards over the years for the quality of work. My primary work is cabinet and door installation, but I have years of experience in all carpentry and construction. I am a problem solver and don't believe in wasting space. When more than one person is needed, my son will help. If he is unavailable, I belong to a group of contractors (that are also, one person companies) who help each other out. My rate is $30 per hour on hourly .. read less
- Business Description:CUSTOM REPAINTS FOR YOUR HOME OR OFFICE.. INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR ...HOME MAINTENANCE OF ALL KINDS...CABINET REFINISHING.... KITCHEN & BATHROOM RENOVATIONS....AND MUCH MORE......FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1989.....SATISFACTION GUARANTEE read less
- Business Description:General Contractor for 30 years with experience in all phases of the construction industry. No project too small - from remodels to new projects. Vast experience in general construction and construction management. Numerous projects in and around Central Arkansas. Whatever needed we strive to provide. Customer satisfaction has always been top priority in our work history. Arkansas Contractors License and Master Electrical License read lessRecent Review:Very polite, and was ready to perform service needed at a reasonable priceVicki P.
- Business Description:We specialize in custom stained and leaded art glass windows for residential applications such as front doors, kitchen cabinets and bathroom windows. We also do small and mid size commercial and religious projects. We use all forms of art glass including sandblasted designs and mirrors. We create stepping stones, wall hangings and love pushing the boundaries of glass! We offer free estimates. We typically have a lead time of 4-6 weeks. We have recently completed windows for the Wal-Mart Visit.. read less
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager.. read lessRecent Review:It was awesome! He was quick and efficient. The work was done in 3.5 hours. Their prices are very competitive.Felisha H.
- Business Description:I have been building custom furniture, cabinets, and remodeling for over 30 years. We are owned and operated by myself and my only daughter.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cabinet refacing contractor articles
You may love the look of your stylish kitchen cabinets, but your dream kitchen can turn into a nightmare with all the creaking and banging your family makes on their nightly snack raid. Learn how to silence those noisy kitchen cabinets for good.
If you want to give your kitchen an update, try switching out the cabinet hardware for something new. Best of all, the entire process only takes about an hour. Find out how to replace your kitchen cabinet hardware and give the room a refresh.
Find cabinet refinishers in
- Mineral Springs
- De Queen
- Mount Ida
cabinet refinishers in Dierks
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.