Mary's Painting

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2011

1218 E Necessary Rd

Rogers, AR 72758

Mary's Painting has been in business for 15 years specializing in interior and exterior repaints. All of our quotes are free and we will schedule a time that works best with your schedule.

03/03/2020

Brian W.

Showed up on time and did the job they were hired to do. Very responsive, professional, attention to detail and cleaned up after themselves. Lead on location at all times plus supervisors periodic check ins insured the quality of the work, Nice job!

Description of Work
Whole house interior

Category interior painters

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, we enjoyed working with you. Thank you, Mary's Painting

01/24/2020

Marla K.

Very professional and skilled at what they do. On time and efficient. Repaired sheet rock, filled all holes before painting great room. Painters were all very pleasant and careful to cover up everything and clean up everything when they were done. My painted kitchen cabinets are beautiful!! Jesus - their cabinet guy -is a pro at finishing cabinets. They took great care to caulk, fill holes and sand before painting. The cost was very reasonable for the time spent getting everything done and the quality of work! I will definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Painting kitchen cabinets; interior painting of great room; repair of damaged sheet rock area on wall

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to do it, we have enjoyed working with you. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you, Mary's Painting

12/17/2018

Raymond R.

Went great all painting was done with rollers and brushes.

Description of Work
Painting rent house

Category interior painters

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review, and we enjoyed working with you.

12/15/2018

Karen F.

I love this company! It's rare when you find a business, of any kind, that is so professional and holds themselves up to such high standards. They take great pride in doing quality work. You won't be disappointed! The painting crew was just great, especially Brent the crew leader. Once the job was completed, a final walk-thru was performed. They found some minor things (some that I never even noticed) and immediately had someone out to take care of it.

Description of Work
Interior of home painted except a couple of bedrooms

Category interior painters

[Member Name Removed], You were a joy to work with, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you, Marys Painting

10/29/2018

Donna G.

They were a great team and took very good of our personal items. Our home looks beautiful!

Description of Work
Every room in the house required updated colors of painting.

Category interior painters

[Member Name Removed], You were a joy to work with and look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

04/06/2018

Susan Y.

It went very well. Everything was done, just as it was promised and in a timely manner!

Description of Work
2 rooms in my home were painted.

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to give us a review. You are a joy to work for.

01/24/2018

Darlene N.

Mary's Painting is professional, prompt, provide a high-level of expertise in their execution and produce high-quality results. I highly recommend Mary's Painting for both interior and exterior projects. Thanks Mary's!

Description of Work
I am a client and a colleague of Mary's Painting. As their client, Mary's has painted the exterior and most of the interior of my historic home with fabulous results. As an interior designer, I hire Mary's to paint and stain all the custom cabinetry that I design for my remodel projects. I would not use anyone else to execute my client work. I highly recommend Mary's Painting for both interior and exterior projects. Thanks Mary's!

Category decks, custom furniture, house painters, interior painters

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time out of your scheduled to give us a review. As always we enjoyed working with you! Mary's Painting

03/22/2017

Vickie C.

Great !!! Mary's Painting is a professional company. I hired them last year to paint the exterior of my house & I was so impressed with their workmanship and professionalism that I contracted them to paint the interior of my house this year. They are nice to do business with. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Interior painting - walls, trim, doors, ceilings, cabinets

Category interior painters

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review, you are a joy to work with. Thank you, Mary's Painting

02/20/2017

Linda B.

Very professional crew. Very neat, tidy and dedicated to doing an excellent job and very quick. They finished a day and half early. I have used them for other interior painting as well as exterior. Very responsive.

Description of Work
This is our third time to use Mary's Painting. They painted our interior, walls and woodwork. They were extremely professional, very neat and tidy and very precise. We have a lot of windows which required extra attention and care. They were awesome.

Category interior painters

[Member Name Removed], You are always a joy to work with, thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Thank you, Mary's Painting

12/05/2016

Jeanne O.

Great attention to detail. Extremely courteous.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting.

Category pressure washing, house painters

01/13/2016

John R.

Provided a quote very quickly Price was not the lowest, but competitive They provided a date a few weeks out and showed up on time to start the work It was a week long project and they finished on time High quality work and the end result was great Had an area of my home that was over 50 ft which could not be reached by ladder that could not be completed, but was informed that may not be completed and received a price with and without this completed (they made an effort, but were not able to complete this area) Two area that could have gone better was direction on selection of the colors and the daily/final clean-up... but all worked out and they were a professional group

Description of Work
Painted exterior of a large two story home

Category house painters, interior painters

11/20/2015

Dean K.

This was a relatively small job but it required a great amount of detail work due to extensive crown molding. They took great care to match the existing wall paint, performed the work quickly and cleanly, and actually charged less than their quoted price. We are VERY pleased, would use them again, and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Painted the ceiling in our master bedroom and master bath.

Category interior painters

It was a pleasure working for you, we thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us a review. Thank you, Mary's Painting

04/23/2015

Carolyn W.

They are very good at painting and cleaning up on multi-day jobs. Perfect, No. Very good, Yes! Did we have some issues? Yes. Did they fix it? Yes! I would definitely call them to work for us again.

Description of Work
Mary's Painting painted the ceilings in the main part of our house, painted kitchen cabinets and painted two bathrooms.

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

[member name removed], We have enjoyed working with you and thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Thank you, Mary's Painting

01/28/2015

Bonnie M.

The color matched perfectly. The painter was professional and did a very nice job. He took the time to do the job right. When the job was about done, someone from the company stopped by to make sure we were satisfied.

Description of Work
They color matched and painted 1 living room wall and painted b oth sides of an exterior door.

Category house painters, interior painters

12/23/2014

Cindee J.

It was great! They did a better job than I even anticipated. They even came back after I asked them to and touched up the trim on the kitchen cabinets. They were great and I would hire them again. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
repaint kitchen cabinets, touch up in 3 rooms. did a great job.

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

[Member name removed], As always its a pleasure working for you, we thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us a review. Thank you, Mary's Painting

11/07/2014

George H.

Called, no answer, left message and message was not returned.

Description of Work
Called, no answer, left message and message was not returned.

Category interior painters

[removed members name], I called Friday and left a message, the machine had just a generic message so I am not sure if maybe I just have the wrong number. I am sorry about no return call, I would love to have a change to make it right. Thank you, Elizabeth

10/28/2014

Zahidi N.

They showed up punctually for all appointments. they all gave me good advice. they did proper caulking. the taping and draping were EXCELLENT/not a drop on the rock foundation. very precise cut-in work on the different color details. they cleaned up thoroughly and were very careful around the foundation plantings.

Description of Work
Painted 800 sf mobile home

Category interior painters

(Member name removed), It was a pleasure working for you, the guys enjoyed there time on your job. We look forward to working with you in the future and thank you in advance for your referrals.

10/26/2014

Richard B.

fair price, good quality, professional, on time, in-out-- done-- no problems

Description of Work
paint interior

Category interior painters

[member name removed], Thank you for the review, we look forward to working with you in the future.

10/20/2014

Bill J.

They arrived to provide quote the next day and really did a great job including replacing insulation, dry wall, molding and painted to look like brand new!

Description of Work
Repair and re-Paint area damaged by ice dam

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters

[removed member name], It was a pleasure working for you, thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write us a review.

10/05/2014

Joshua W.

Wonderful team of painters. Prompt. Cleaned up after themselves. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Painted four bedrooms

Category interior painters

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give us a review. We appreciate the wonderful feedback and look forward to working with you in the future.

09/11/2014

Lisa W.

They were there on the exact date and time they told us they would be there and they did a fabulous job taking extra time to make sure the job was done right. They were prompt, professional, and did great work. I could not have been happier with the result.

Description of Work
Painted Kitchen & Laundry Room Cabinets

09/08/2014

Stephen G.

Excellent work. Completed on time and on budget as scoped. All staff including Robert, Jim, Elizabeth, and Ginger were very professional, easy to work and communicate with. High quality work with very reasonable pricing. Very happy with work completed. I will use Mary's Painting again for any future work.

Description of Work
Complete cleaning and re-staining of a raised Deck.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

[member name removed], It was a pleasure working for you, thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We look forward to working with you in the future.

09/03/2014

Jan H.

The painter arrived right on schedule and prepared for the work to be done. The paint had been selected and communicated to Mary's Painting ahead of time as they require. The quality of the painting was excellent and the clean up was complete. I was concerned about of the large number of windows in the Sunroom required lots of precise trim work. However, the work was completed in a quality manner. In the area where the previous paint had cracked and split apart, the painter said that this could happen again if there was continued movement of the structure. Indeed, this did occur after a couple of months, but I was alerted in advance about this and the warning was accurate.

Description of Work
Mary's Painting painted our Sunroom as well as areas of trim in our dining area and kitchen. They also painted our front entry door. In one spot in our dining area the original paint has cracked and split open, probably from shifting of the structure over time and this needed to be repaired and painted.

Category interior painters

[removed member name], Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We enjoyed working with you.

07/28/2014

Tina B.

They were in and out in no time. They did a good job. Fast and professional. Not the least expensive but worth the peace of mind.

Description of Work
They painted several rooms and two hallways.

Category interior painters

It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

07/14/2014

Elizabeth H.

I t was great, no problem. I would say that they were there when they said they're gonna be I never had any problem, they cleaned up and it was done professional and the outcome really came out well, not the cheapest but they do a good job.

Description of Work
It was interior painting, it was four rooms but one of the rooms, and there were trims involved.

Category interior painters

It was a pleasure working for you, and we thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give us a review. We thank you for referring us to your friends and neighbors. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you