Nick's Carpentry

Founded 1994 • With Angi since January 2012

140 Oldham Dr

Bella Vista, AR 72714

Residential carpentry - skilled in all phases of woorkworking with over 35 years of experience. Serving all of northwest Arkansas. Wood is my life!

08/19/2016

Nancy L.

Nick and Randy did a great job in installing crown molding through our living room, dining room and kitchen Nick is retired and doesn't take on major jobs but he is a skilled carpenter who will do some nice work for you at a reasonable cost. We will definitely call him for future work around our home. We had purchase the molding so the cost is for labor.

Description of Work
Installation of crown molding.

04/21/2016

Marilyn W.

05/19/2015

Jack C.

He is a very nice guy and hes very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
He replaced a lot of the wood on my deck. It was an eyesore and wasn't kept up with properly. It was never treated from previous owners.

03/12/2015

Shanna J.

I called to see if it was something he thought was repairable, or replaceable if need be. I emailed pictures of the broken pieces, then took them to him. They were repaired that weekend and I had them back on Monday.

Description of Work
Repaired broken headboard and footboard on bunkbeds.

08/05/2014

Mark S.

Description of Work
I had him provide an estimate to replace my deck which had fallen. The job was too big for him.

Category decks, woodworking, doors

08/01/2014

Jack C.

I have used the company many times in the past. I think their pricing is very reasonable. Nick is a jack of all trades. He is very respectful and does great work. I have never had any problems contacting this company or scheduling a service. I plan on using them again.

Description of Work
He came to change door knobs for me.

Category doors

07/09/2014

Jack D.

At difficult project. The stairwell had been carpeted; we wanted it changed to wood. Nick removed all the original wood work, but saved the risers. He procured all materials, stained and painted to match our existing wooodwork. He did beautiful job.

Description of Work
Rebuilt stairwell.

Category remodeling, woodworking

03/05/2014

jim C.

It was excellent. They were just very thorough. They did a good job. Their quality was excellent. They just did an overall good job. They finished on time. I told them what I wanted and they came up with a plan and an idea and suggestions. I didn't know what to do with it and they would suggest good things. Overall, I was pleased with everything they've done. Their knowledge and skill. Everything was done really really good. I think they were very good on price. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We used the services of Nick's Carpentry. They put a roof on.

02/21/2014

sheryl B.

Way too expensive ..

09/23/2013

Jack C.

Nick is a very capable carpenter. He has also helped me in other projects outside of carpentry. He has been very reliable. I am an old man and rely on people such as Nick to help me. I would, without hesitation use Nick in the future

Description of Work
put up a pegboard for my tools in my garage. Also a strip for my garden tools such as rakes, shoves, snow shovel, etc. Refinished storage shelves in my bathroom. Built a shoe rack

Category woodworking, cabinet refacing

01/14/2013

Rick D.

Nick did an outstanding job on two different projects I hired him for. He even came in under his estimated price.

Description of Work
He cut out a space in a cabinet so a dishwasher could be installed. On a separate project he built and installed custom made doors on a large shed.

Category woodworking, doors

05/16/2012

Marilyn W.

We hired Nick to remodel our front porch and make it bigger. It was done into a deck and this meant changing the roof line too. We obtained several bids and decided to go with Nick. He was prompt in starting the job when he said he would and has been punctual and on time every day. We are very pleased with his work. He is very good and professional. We would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Remodeled our front porch and changed our roof line.

Category contractors, decks, roofing, woodworking

Crawfords Fencing and Dirt Work

Crawfords Fence and Dirt Work is here for you for all your Fencing or Excavation needs such as Grading, Culverts, Stump Removal, Land Clearing, Shoreline clean up, Fence line clean up, Driveways, and any type of fencing you may need! We are insured and would love to come give you a free estimate on any project you may have! We are very honest people here and stand by our work with pride in our name which you will find on all our completed sites!

2022 Super Service Award

Arcadia Roofing And Siding

Welcome to Arcadia Roofing and Siding !, We are a full Service residential remodeling company based in Arkansas. We strive to provide all of our clients with "stress free" remodeling experience. Our professional staff will love to help you with your next home improvement project. Our pride is the quality of workmanship that we bring to our beloved clients Contact us today for a FREE estimate

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLC

Free estimate, 3 year warranty, Family own and operated. Business Est 1988--Twenty plus years of service to N. W. Arkansas area. Insured and License with references. We have 30 years of experiences in residential and commercial. We have many sub-contractors that work for us, such as electrical, plumbing, tile, structural engineer on retainer. VETERAN OWN

Check, PayPal

Specializing in interior trim, custom furniture with refinishing and repair service. Light remodeling, fences, decks and door installation or repair. Home repairs and maintenance.