Nick's Carpentry

Founded 1994 • With Angi since January 2012

Residential carpentry - skilled in all phases of woorkworking with over 35 years of experience. Serving all of northwest Arkansas. Wood is my life!...

ARCADIA REMODELING

Welcome to ARCADIA REMODELING !, We are a full Service residential remodeling company based in Arkansas. We strive to provide all of our clients with "stress free" remodeling experience. Our professional staff will love to help you with your next home improvement project. Our pride is the quality of workmanship that we bring to our beloved clients Contact us today for a FREE estimate

Offers by ARCADIA REMODELING on Angi
John's Quality Roofing

John's Quality Roofing is a Bentonville, Arkansas family owned roofing contractor company. Since 1999 John's Quality Roofing has established a roofing contractor division, offered roofing and developed a residential roofing service for its Bentonville clients in Benton County. John's Quality Roofing has become Bentonville local roofing contractor favorite!

Shewmaker Roofing LLC

Shewmaker Roofing is based in NW Arkansas. We specialize in insurance re-roofs and new construction roofs. We assist our clients through the entire insurance process. Shewmaker Roofing is a father and son duo, Brian Shewmaker - Owner / General contractor, Chase Shewmaker - Co-Owner / Project Management. We are properly licensed and insured. We do tasks such as roofing, siding, and gutter replacement. Siding and gutter repairs are usually done when we are replacing the roof as well. If you are looking for work other than what is listed please contact our other company Shewmaker Construction LLC

08/19/2016

Nick and Randy did a great job in installing crown molding through our living room, dining room and kitchen Nick is retired and doesn't take on major jobs but he is a skilled carpenter who will do some nice work for you at a reasonable cost. We will definitely call him for future work around our home. We had purchase the molding so the cost is for labor.

Description of Work
Installation of crown molding.

04/21/2016

05/19/2015

He is a very nice guy and hes very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
He replaced a lot of the wood on my deck. It was an eyesore and wasn't kept up with properly. It was never treated from previous owners.

03/12/2015

I called to see if it was something he thought was repairable, or replaceable if need be. I emailed pictures of the broken pieces, then took them to him. They were repaired that weekend and I had them back on Monday.

Description of Work
Repaired broken headboard and footboard on bunkbeds.

08/01/2014

I have used the company many times in the past. I think their pricing is very reasonable. Nick is a jack of all trades. He is very respectful and does great work. I have never had any problems contacting this company or scheduling a service. I plan on using them again.

Description of Work
He came to change door knobs for me.

Category doors

Specializing in interior trim, custom furniture with refinishing and repair service. Light remodeling, fences, decks and door installation or repair. Home repairs and maintenance.

Check, PayPal