When territorial wasps have set up home in your house, it usually makes sense to remove them. Removing a wasp nest yourself is possible, but calling out the professionals is the safer bet.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Clarksville, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Clarksville
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasI simply love MoJo’s. They have the best customer service ever! The girls in the office are polite, and the guys that come to your house are also respectful and professional!!! Makes me feel good to be able to let my doggies outside to enjoy the yard!! With no worries of bugs!! They do get an occasional flea, but that’s because they love to explore! So I gladly recommend MoJo for your yard or yards :
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasWe have had service for several years and continue to be extremely happy with it and recommend to anyone who wants to enjoy their outdoors. The service is excellent and the girls in the office are awesome!!!
- N.W. Pest Managementvery professional and did have to come back out one week later to again put our poison. I would have liked for him to climb under house and address where the mice were coming in but that didn't happen. I felt expensive for just putting out poison but I was desperate.
- STEVE'S TERMITE & PEST CONTROLHad a contract w/Steve's for 21 years..When I recently requested a VA required inspection for a refinance needed ASAP (within a 2-week window)..lady acted as though I was wasting her time..rude..made excuses for putting me off..promised but failed to return my call.. I called Hopper's Pest Control..They immediately scheduled an inspection & treatment two days from now..and providing VA form for my loan processor.. Costing me a $1000 for a new contract but as a matter of principle it's well worth it..RUDE has NO excuse..
- Acme pest IncThis last visit, they did find evidence of termites and came out the next day to kill them. Acme went above and beyond to get rid of the termites and their price was way under the other pest companies. it's been a month and I still do not see any evidence of termites.
- Village Pest ManagementWhen I first talked to Robert on the phone, I like him right away. He answered all my questions and concerns. He promptly came to our home and introduced his son, Austin. His son immediately started on the yard as Robert asked me to show him the areas of concern and proceeded to explain what needed to be done that day. He was very thorough and so kind. I could instantly tell that he cared about his work and the quality of his work by his professionalism and sincerity. He likes his job
- Advance Pest Control IncThey come by yearly. I've used them for years and still do. They do a thorough inspection and it's only $100 a year.
- Mccauley's Pest ControlVery satisfied from talking with office staff to inspector in the field. The inspector called me when reaching property. Was very professional and explained all details of cost and recommendations. I purchased a long term contract to make sure all insects and vermin vanished. My sister saw results after first appointment
- Serfco Termite & Pest ControlThey have always been good. They are dependable. They always call and set up their appointment time. They will always be here pretty close to the appointment time they say. I would grade them A for what they have done for us. Quality is good. Everything about them is good and I have used them from a long time. Their price is comparable to everybody else
- ARMOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROLHe arrived on time and explained what he would be doing. He thoroughly sprayed the house and was quite professional.
Pest Control Companies in Clarksville
- Business Description:Organic Family Solutions is a family owned and operated, local to Buffalo, MO pest control business. Thelma and Bryan have been in business together for 20 years. We use heat, instead of chemicals to eradicate insects and other pathogens such as mold, dust mites, and allergens. Insects are becoming immune to the harsh chemicals used by traditional pesticide companies, heat however is effective 100% of the time. We can even guarantee total eradication of brown recluse spiders. We do offer a ..Recent Review:I would gladly recommend Organic Family Solutions for Interior Painting, which is what they did for my home in Springfield. I was in the process of selling my house so I wanted to have the work done as soon as possible. The estimator was able to come sooner than originally scheduled, which helped my tight schedule. She answered all of my questions and made suggestions where needed. She called a couple of days after I accepted their price to let me know that her crew was scheduled to start my job one week sooner. I was grateful that she was looking out for my interests, too. When the crew arrived to start the job (on a Saturday, no less) they covered everything – furniture, fixtures, and the hardwood floors. I needed different work done in different rooms, and the crew leader walked through each room with me to be sure that they knew what needed to be done. The living room and one of the bedrooms had dark green walls and another bedroom had deep royal blue walls; those rooms are now the Natural Beige color I chose. You would never know what the previous colors had been. The trim and edging work was neat and there are no roller marks on the walls or ceilings. The same four men worked on my job. Not all of them worked on the same days, but there were always at least two men on-site every day until the job was finished. They finished early, too. The last half-day that they worked was for my punchlist items (which was a short list) and to finish the final clean-up. They rehung my curtain rods for me, as well, which I didn’t expect them to do. Overall, the estimator and crew were professional, courteous, and friendly, and they did high-quality work. I would definitely hire this company againKristine K.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned & -operated business that is dedicated to customer service! Our main office is located in Hot Springs. We service Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Glenwood, Amity, Malvern, Benton, Bryant, Little Rock and other surrounding areas. We are state licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. Each of our technicians is clean and professional. Upon hiring, a background check is done. We wouldn't hire anyone to service your home that we wouldn't trust in our own home. We u..Recent Review:Paid 850.00 for bed bug treatments last November with a guarantee they would come back and continue treatments until the issue was resolved. When I started they claimed it would not take more than 3 additional treatments. 7 treatments later I still have bed bugs and they refuse to continue trying. Absolute garbage companyPaul C.
- Business Description:Rid a Pest stared in 1986. We are a full service pest control company. Our team is busy servicing all of Arkansas, and even east Oklahoma . Our mission is to set the standard in pest control service with each customer interaction. Our technicians are certified and regularly attend continuing education coursesRecent Review:Very professional, fast response rate, reasonable quote. I called again for potential rodent problem in the attic. Will definitely keep them on my 'hire again' list.Ashley C.
- Business Description:We are a full-service company that services all of the Arkansas River Valley area with prompt, effective methods and a proven track record. Whether you need immediate treatment or ongoing prevention, we offer a variety of options to choose from. Mr. Lonnie Tate and his partner, Justin Nowotny, and their staff have over 40 years of pest control and termite experience. Contact them for your *FREE* estimate for your business, rental property, home or cabin! We offer discounts for our monthly, qu..
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:Multiple times they have called to tell me the window of time they will be there and to please secure pets or take them to an alternate location. I always take them to a family member's home. They then either don't show up at all that day or come 4-5 hours lateCherish H.
- Business Description:Billing can pay by check or credit card Ask for Military DiscountsRecent Review:We've been customers for a few years now. It costs $140 for them to walk around and look at the home each year and say ok, it's fine. You pay around $600 + for the initial service them pay yearly to keep the contract. HOWEVER, they have HORRIBLE billing practices. I had my last inspection done August 14th, they sent the bill. Every normal business does 30 days billing, this is not one of these companies. Our permanent home is in Texas, but this residence is in Cabot. I called to pay on September 7th. Since I didn't call before the end of August I had to pay a $15 late charge. So what does the mean if I'd had my treatment done on August 29th, I'd have had to receive the bill in Texas through the mail, then pay but it'd already be late. I'd not recommend this company. That's stupidkelley m.
- Business Description:We are Arkansas oldest Wild LIfe Control company. We have been in business for over 28 years. At D & G Varmint Control, Inc. there’s a reason that we call ourselves a wildlife company. We care about the wildlife that we make an effort to control. More than just a human inconvenience, squirrels, raccoons and other animals are themselves endangered when they get into residential and commercial properties, because they are removed from their natural environments. We work to reverse that process..Recent Review:D & G was contacted about helping with an armadillo that had taken up residency in the yard. A technician came a few days later and did not care to meet with me to show him where the animal was getting in and out of the yard and proceeded to place a trap in a very old and established flower bed with a 10 year old hydrangea bush that was mangled by the tech. The real fun began the following morning when I received an early call form the tech asking me if we had “got anything”, so I checked the trap and informed him that it was empty. The following 4 days I received the SAME CALL with the same result, I asked the tech if maybe we should try a different location since I was seeing the animal moving in the yard in the evening and he did not think that was necessary. About a week later after no further phone calls to check the status of the trap or trying any other locations the traps were gone and I still had the animal in the yard. I could not help but think how wonderful D & G’s customer service was and how they had helped me protect my property and childrenCary Y.
- Business Description:We are a full service pest management company and we provide services for residential, commercial, industrial and governmental. We also provide termite protection services and Real Estate inspections for conventional as well as VA/FHA. Wildlife relocation services are also available. We have been in business since 1980Recent Review:They always do a wonderful job and make sure they call to see if we have any new pest problems before treatment.Robbie A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Worried you might have bats in your attic? Learn five tell-tale signs that bats have taken up residence in your home (that you shouldn’t ignore), and what to do about it.
Do you have pesky gnats that won’t seem to go away? Learn about some effective methods to get rid of gnats and keep them bugging you once and for all.
Find pest exterminators in
- Coal Hill
pest exterminators in Clarksville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BEAVERS TERMITE & PEST CONTROL108 BILLY GRAY RD W
- BEAVERS TERMITE & PEST CONTROL
- D & G Varmint Control Inc14122 Brechen Dr N
- D & G Varmint Control Inc
- EAGLE PEST MANAGEMENT1998 Highway 62 412 Ste V
- EAGLE PEST MANAGEMENT SVC120 Village Place Ste G
Fairfield Bay, Arkansas
- EAGLE PEST MANAGEMENT SVC1775 PORTER ST
- ENVIROPEST910 E. 3rd. Suite #1
- ESCO TERMITE & PEST CONTROL3308 W 34TH AVE
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- EAGLE PEST MANAGEMENT
- GEORGE TERMITE & PEST CONTROL1966 STATE HIGHWAY 22 W
- GEORGE TERMITE & PEST CONTROL
- McCauley Services23650 I-30 W
- McCauley Services
- Organic Family Solutions 165 Thunder Rd
- Organic Family Solutions
- RID-A-PEST4022 N Old Wire Rd