When you’re a pet parent, dealing with household accidents is just part of life. Accidents happen, but sometimes a stinky smell can linger long after you’ve cleaned up the puddle. Learn how to get rid of the pet urine smell in your carpet.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Clarksville, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Clarksville
- Foster's Complete Cleaning ServiceThey're very professional, timely, polite, and thorough. Most of all, I was given a reasonable price.
- Foster's Complete Cleaning ServiceIt went wonderfully. Customer service was fantastic. Everything was done in a timely manner and everything looked like new again! Highly recommend for anyone needing cleaning services done.
- Foster's Complete Cleaning ServiceAmazing work! They are a wonderful team that did a phenomenal job. I’m going to use them again and again in the future. Thanks!
- Taylors Janitorial and Building Maintenance, LLCTaylor’s Janitorial team were very professional. I told them what I needed done to my carpet and they made it look brand new. I am very pleased with their work.
- Gilray Restoration ServicesThe carpet in my living and hallway had been in desperate need of cleaning and I had even considered tearing it up and repurchasing but I called GRS and got a look and decided to go with it! I couldn’t be more overjoyed. Very happy with the work and would call again!
- SteamtecHe returned my call promptly, he was on time, and very professional. I have an older carpet that is light in color and he explained that those stains might not come out but other than those stains the carpet looked very good when he was finished
- SteamtecPerfect. Service was performed quickly and appointment was given with little to no wait. Prices were excellent and I will hire again.
- Serenity Carpet and Upholstery CleaningThey did a really good job. I saw an area of the carpet that wasn't stretched all the way and he came back the very next day. I was impressed with their responsiveness and quality of work.
- Xtreme Clean IncThey were late, because they came all the way from Memphis to service me in Arkansas. They were kind respectful and they stayed busy until the work was completely done. And the price was reasonable, it fit my budget fairly.
- Dehart Carpet Cleaning IncLiz of DeHart Carpet Cleaning was very pleasant to deal with. The we prompt, on time and very professional. They did a excellant job at a great price. We will certainly use them again.
Carpet Cleaners in Clarksville
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They're very professional, timely, polite, and thorough. Most of all, I was given a reasonable price.Austin J.
- Business Description:In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today read lessRecent Review:They did a great job on my carpet. Every question I asked was answered, and they were so professional. My husband was extremely pleased and said he probably would not even look at anyone else in the future.Marc B.
- Business Description:House Cleaning from top to bottom is our specialty.Do not settle for “maybe it’s clean” make it “sparkle clean.” “Our motto is “We do the work;you take the credit!”Whether it is a organizing,move-in,move-out, deep clean, standard clean, windows inside and out!Monthly,bi-weekly,every week.We do it all! We have been in business in NWA for 9 years. read lessRecent Review:We love their service. They go above and beyond. It's a big weight off my shoulders. Highly recommend!Alisha D.
- Business Description:Courtesy Care Home Offices : 1201 SE Adams Blvd. Bartlesville, OK 74003Recent Review:I had a leak upstairs that went through to downstairs. I called and asked for an estimate at about 3:30 pm. About an hour later, 3 guys show up and start working instead of providing an estimate. They removed carpet from a small room, 1 1/2 sheets of Sheetrock from the floor and water from a stained concrete floor. I asked several times what the cost was going to be and they told me they could not possibly tell me until they got further into the job. I've been in construction 30 years and that is BS. They are local so I assumed I could trust them. However, when I finally forced the issue I was told it would cost $2000-$3000 just for their fans. I told them I was no longer interested in their services and asked the total of my bill to date. Since I could have personally removed the carpet and shop vac the water off the concrete floors below (no carpet) in about 3-4 hours, I assumed it would only cost $3-$400 on the upper end. I was floored to find out it was going to be $863.34. Turns out they charged $210 for an "Emergency service call" that I did not need nor ask for and, without notifying me, stayed after hours so they could charge another $102.13. They charged another $80.26 for something called clean concrete. I have stained concrete which did not need to be cleaned. Furthermore, my floors were filthy after they left. I have also been informed that my insurance company will likely not cover their inflated charges. In thirty years working construction, I have rarely been this disappointing with a company. In fact this is the first review I have ever written for any company read lesstom m.
- Business Description:With more than 4,500 franchises around the world, ServiceMaster Clean has been in the cleaning and disaster restoration business for more than half a century.
- Business Description:We give your carpets the attention it needs for a complete cleaningRecent Review:This is the best carpet cleaner I've ever had. I haven't seen my carpet look so good since it was new. I am a very satisfied customer. <br />Jacquelyn C.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you read less
- Business Description:Roblee's Carpet Tile and Laminate FlooringRecent Review:IT WAS A MAN AND HIS WIFE. THEY WORKED THEIR BUTTS OFF TO GET IT DONE. A LOT OF IT WAS IN HOT WEATHER. IT TOOK THREE DAYS LONGER THAN HE ANTICIPATED, BECAUSE THOSE WERE THE THREE DAYS HE DIDN'T DO MUCH. BUT HE STUCK WITH IT AND DID A GOOD JOB read lessRichard M.
- Business Description:When it comes to Janitorial Service, Carpet Cleaning and Office Cleaning, no one compares to Russellville Janitorial Service & Supply. With years of combined experience, Russellville Janitorial Service & Supply has worked hard to build the trust of our clients in Russellville, Clarksville, Conway, and beyond. Visit our website to learn more. Or better yet, click the link and call us today! read less
- Business Description:Professional cleaning company specializing in commercial vent hood cleaning, carpet cleaning, pressure washing and much more. Each of our employees are contracted and bonded.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Deep cleaning your carpets can instantly freshen up a living space. But should you prep your home before the professional carpet cleaners arrive? Once you've found the team for you, follow these 10 tips to get ready for their upcoming visit.
Selecting green carpet cleaning methods is not only kinder on the environment, but using non-toxic products reduces the risk of triggering things like allergies, asthma, and skin irritation. Learn more green carpet cleaning tips here.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Coal Hill
carpet cleaners in Clarksville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elite Cleaning CompanyPO BOX 6392
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Elite Cleaning Company
- Foster's Cleaning Service LLC112 Meadowview Dr
- Foster's Cleaning Service LLC
- Independence Tint & Auto1255 Batesville Blvd
- Independence Tint & Auto
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Property GLO Janitorial, LLCP.O. Box 575
De Witt, Arkansas
- Property GLO Janitorial, LLC
- Service Master Disaster Restoration and cleaning2024 Mountain Pine Road
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Solera Dental Spa600 West Lancashire Blvd Hwy 340 PO Box 3237
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Sparkle cleaning 1104 SW Cabriolet St
- Squeaky Clean Services2 Brigh Stone Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Stanley Steemer699 Madison St
- Service Master Disaster Restoration and cleaning