A basement isn’t truly finished without a ceiling touch-up. From wood beams to shiplap, let these beautiful ceiling design ideas inspire your basement reno.
Get matched with top basement remodeling contractors in Bald Knob, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local basement remodeling contractors.
Recent Basement Remodeling Reviews in Bald Knob
- Richards' Homes, LLCIt went really really well. Mr. Richards did great work and completed the project on time and on budget. He handled everything once we had a plan we approved. It was great. I would definitely recommend him. We have moved to another state and have not had a good experience, I really wish Mr. Richards were here. I would hire him in a heart beat
- Readyremodeling LLCSuper tradesman/craftsman-I’ve used ReadyRemideling on two separate jobs and not disappointed at all with their workmanship, attention to detail and cleanliness—highly skilled in designing and installing ceramic tiles and electrical upgrades. You won’t be disappointed by choosing ReadyRemodeling, LL
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThey are really a great company to deal with. The office staff was very good at dealing with there customers. Handyman Matters does exactly what they say they are going to do. The crew was friendly and professional as well. I would recommend this company to anyone and would use them again.
- Directbuy of NWAI walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- R & R Custom ContractorsMy entire downstairs (approx. 1200 sq. ft) flooded with black water and was discovered late Christmas day. Ronnie and Marvin's crew showed up that evening and worked until 11:30 pm cleaning up the worse and sanitizing everything. All furniture that was damaged was removed and the rest stacked in the few dry spots that were available. They used heavy equipment for 3 days to remove the moisture and then have worked every day until 2/4/2013 to tear out and replace walls, molding, bathroom and carted off over 6 trailer loads of water damaged "stuff". Once construction was completed, all furniture was moved and everything was left spotless and even better than when they started. R and R has the correct certification to deal with the contamination from my "flood" plus I could trust them 100% to be in my house without my having to be there. They kept me informed of everything that they were doing as well as offered suggestions to try and save me money where they could (insurance co. would not pay). I am so impressed with R and R and would definitely recommend them for whatever you need done in or outside of your home!!!
- Bella Vista Contractors IncWhole house remodel issues? Thankfully not too much to report here. I lived in the house, moving from floor to floor as the work was done. There were only a few things to mention: Some of the contractors were neater than others. The HVAC guys never totally cleaned up after themselves. There was ductwork pieces left all over the place. When the drywalling was finished I vacuumed out the ducts to remove nails, drywall pieces, spackle, etc. as no one seemed to have done this. An ornamental window in the foyer was broken accidently when the original walls were being removed - this was replaced at no charge. There was an issue when the walls were being replaced around the old thermostat, causing the furnace blower (AC) to freeze up and then melt and flood the new pergo floor around the furnace. A furnace guy was called right away, thermostat replaced, furnace checked, flooring dried and repaired in a couple spots (still pops once in a while when walking over that area). There was no charge to us for handling this issue. Some of the sub-contractors were very and quot;uniqueand quot;, but all seemed to be good at what they were there to do. Everything was clean and all debris was stored on our property in a trailer for a time and hauled away after all was complete. Soffit Beam repair? No issues at all. Master Bath remodel? Some nails popped in the ceiling of the room below the bathroom. John came out to sand and spackle the nail pops a couple of days after calling him. Some of the grout has broken off in the shower and one or two small spots on the edges of the flooring. I will repair, not a big issue. All in all - Bella Vista Contractors know how to get a project done correctly and pretty much on time. Plus they have a great attitude and are all around decent guys - a bonus
- Decker Construction LLCThe work is always done in a timely manner. No surprises. Keeps us informed of the process throughout. Doesn't leave a mess. Never have to worry witih these guys.
- Bella Vista Contractors IncOur experience has been terrific. They have been willing to work with us on the project which has allowed us to do some of the tasks, reducing the overall cost. Their prices are very reasonable, they are very detail oriented. The estimates are line itemed out so you know what each task will cost. They did not require any payment before the work was completed. They responded quickly and gave an honest assessment of the time and cost of the project They consistently met their timelines They answered multiple questions about the best way to complete some the tasks we were doing on our own They work as a partner with you throughout the project and keep you updated along the way They worked well with the other professionals coming in and out of the project, for example the plumber, electrician, HVAC, etc. Wonderful experience, will use them ANYTIME we have the need
- R & R Custom ContractorsIt went very well. They were friendly, professional, proud of their work and absolutely did not mind answering our millions of questions. They cleaned up after themselves and did not leave a mess (wish our children would follow suit). The bathroom subfloor had water damage due to cracked tile and they realized the original contractor had used the wrong type of flooring. They corrected that, replaced the tile, added more support in the basement and basically made our previously ugly bathroom pretty again. We plan on remodeling the entire home and will be using them
Basement Contractors in Bald Knob
- Business Description:Family Owned and Operated building & remodeling company with over 55 years of combined experience. A rated with the BBB. We are dedicated to bringing our clients dreams to reality, and guarantee your satisfaction. We won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or send a message to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It was excellent. They were on time, very professional, neat, they stuck to the original price, and the quality was good as well.Melanie A.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that a..Recent Review:Very professional approach to things. They stuck with us for a year, answering our calls to come out and tweak the leveling when we noticed a door was rubbing or the gaps seemed to change with the seasons. Now, the house is solid and no door are rubbing anymore and they did it all with a smile! Price is a little high, but I would rather have it done right and done right the first time than fight someone who doesn't know what they are doing. These people really do know what they are doing! Highly recommendedTom O.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:General Contracting firm specializing in design build services for commercial, industrial and residential construction
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
- Business Description:PRO Millwork, Inc. was established in 1996 and has been providing Central Arkansas with specialty windows and doors ever since. We began our partnership with Phantom Retractable Screens in 2005 and serve the majority of Arkansas with their product. We carry a full line of Jeld-Wen and Masonite products. Through the years we have grown to provide a full-service residential glass shop. We are dedicated to satisfaction and focus on open communication with our customers to assure that they are pl..
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of experience in all phases of residential home building and remodeling, I pride myself on building things the right way. I believe in the combination of fair pricing and high end craftsmanship, while never cutting corners. Transparent and clear communication, accurate budgeting, professional design, estimates, project planning, and available 3D renderings of proposed projects are just a portion of the company vision. I am a licensed and insured residential contractor servi..
- Business Description:Home Inspections & Home Improvements! We do it all so give us a call. I was raised here but moved away when I was 21 to Washington State where I learned to get things done fast. I also learned about different techniques and looks. I am now proud to be back home and you can see it in my work. We are a family owned & operator business with no sub-contractors.We will work by the hour or by the job - you are the boss and we supply the labor and expertise to get it doneRecent Review:They repaired everything on the list and did a great job. I would recommend him to anyone.Denise D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement contractor articles
How much does it cost to finish a basement? The answer depends on size, labor, materials, permits, and add-ons. We’ve broken down everything that factors into your basement finishing cost so you can get an estimate with confidence.
When insulating your basement, the type of insulation material you use informs how big your budget will be. From spray foam insulation by the square foot, to other insulation options, our cost guide breaks down how much you’ll spend on this project.
Find basement remodeling contractors in
- Rose Bud
- Des Arc
- Tumbling Shoals
- Heber Springs
basement remodeling contractors in Bald Knob
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blankenship's Labor Svc22391 Butler Ford Rd
- Blankenship's Labor Svc
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Calaway Construction
- Diamond State Lawn Management10211 Clematis Ave
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Diamond State Lawn Management
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Pro Millwork, Inc.518 W. Grand Ave.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Pro Millwork, Inc.
- United Painting Company4628 Vega Court
- United Painting Company