Instead of replacing kitchen cabinets, try cabinet refacing. Cabinet refacing (or cabinet resurfacing) entails keeping existing cabinet boxes and changing their appearance.
Get matched with top cabinet refinishers in Bald Knob, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local cabinet refinishers.
Recent Cabinet Refacing Reviews in Bald Knob
- Mary's PaintingIt was great! They did a better job than I even anticipated. They even came back after I asked them to and touched up the trim on the kitchen cabinets. They were great and I would hire them again. Highly recommend!
- Gernman Preventative MaintenanceBryan Hickman did an amazing job, was very professional and conscientious about his work. He planned. projected costs, and selected the materials required for each project. He was very knowledgeable about the steps required to complete each project. Kitchen remodel in rental home: Bryan tore out a non load barring wall and created an enlarged kitchen. He tore out all old cabinets and plumbing, installed new cabinets, new countertops, completed tile back splash, installed a breakfast bar, installed new plumbing and lighting fixtures and installed wainscoting in breakfast bar area and on the surrounding wall in kitchen. Bryan cut the front deck in half to bring it into a normal size and rebuilt the staircase on the deck. Bryan completely remodeled both bathrooms in my rental home and in the master bath installed a new updated tile shower and fixtures. At my personal home Bryan tore out and installed a new updated shower and fixtures in my master bath
- David Brewer ConstructionMr. Brewer is honest, conscientious, and does very good quality work. He's very trustworthy, and does most all trades you might need to have done. I hired him to re-do a bathroom, and it went so well, a year later I hired him to do a closet installation involving carpentry, dry-wall, electrical, cabinet work, and painting. All done very well
- Janacek Construction IncDuring the 4 week project, there was only 2 days where workers were not present, and after we level-setted expectations, there was always a call or heads up for arrival time and next steps in the Project. they do a great job cleaning up and protecting property. I will be using them in future projects, and would highly recommend the entire team
- Nick's CarpentryNick is a very capable carpenter. He has also helped me in other projects outside of carpentry. He has been very reliable. I am an old man and rely on people such as Nick to help me. I would, without hesitation use Nick in the future
- C K Rentals LLCMr. Lyde did a very professional and quality job. He charged exactly what he had quoted and took his time to make sure the job was done to our satisfaction.
- Ellis Painting & ConstructionarWe called them scheduled a time for an estimate... they showed up on time and went through our house with us... thye were very thorough with their questions as to what specificaly we wanted and they over all look and feel we wanted the house to have... we then discussed price and told them about eh price point we wanted to stay at... after agreeing that they could do this for us they scheduled another time to come by with samples and color schemes... after that everything went like clockwork... they showed up on time every day were very polite very clean and did excellent work!
- TAKE US FOR GRANITEThey gave us estimates and he held the granite for me while I was closing on the house. It looks gorgeous.
- Hunt's Home ImprovementI would absolutely use them again, they are the best. They have proven to be absolutely dependable, skillful, and honest.
- SERVPROContractors will STEAL the remaining materials and try to take YOUR stuff too, if you don’t watch them. Paint contractor got mad and argued with me when I addressed him for not using dropcloths. He ruined my antique China cabinet and several dishes. Work has not even been completed, but I was presented with a bill. Ann, in Finance, threatened to take me to court and take my house if I didn't pay. The bathroom tile was put up crooked. I told Steve, but he ignored me. He went on to take a picture and send it to my insurance company saying that I loved it. He said that it would take 2 weeks tops to complete the work. That was in March. It is now August. They brought the door in dirty, and unpainted; We could not take showers because they installed a faucet without the shower switch- weeks after not having a faucet, at all. Areas are still in need of paint touchup
Cabinet Refacing Contractors in Bald Knob
- Business Description:At Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 14+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimateRecent Review:They did an excellent work. I would highly recommend them to anybody. They were professional. They made sure that the clean up meticulously. They were dependable. They have excellent quality.Darin A.
- Business Description:Specializing in all interior and exterior needs of your home or business! Anything walls, ceilings, trim, and cabinets! We can help design your homes new interior with our virtual color design website to help ensure accurate color choice and see different options of renderings! We take pride in our work and finishes as it if were our own home! We want to ensure prompt and guarunteed satisfaction with our work and your choices! Let us help revamp and beautify your home today!Recent Review:He was the most expensive of the 3 quotes I got but he seemed to be more professional when we met. The existing exterior surface was very dark brown and we went back with very dark brown paint so it is pretty easy to miss a spot but not notice until it starts drying. He missed 3 small spots as well as a 2 inch wide by 5 foot long strip along one edge. He told me before he left he had a 90 day warranty and would be back in our neighborhood the following day. I saw the blemishes after the paint started drying so I called and asked him to come back and fix it while he was in the area the following day. He agreed but never showed. Late the next afternoon I sent him a text and asked if he was coming. He replied his plans had changed and he would take care of it the following afternoon. My wife took off work the following day so she could show him exactly what we wanted taken care of but he didn't show, call, or text. He didn't respond to a text the next morning so my wife and I both called and left voice mails. He then replied via text message he had been tied up on another job and would stop by that afternoon or the next. Again, he didn't show either day and didn't call or text. No explanation or request to reschedule, just silence. I gave up at that point, bought a can of paint, and finished it myselfDavid B.
- Business Description:Cabinet Door World manufactures quality finished & unfinished cabinet doors and ships them directly to your doorstep. Since we handle the manufacturing and shipping we offer highly competitive prices from the heartland of the furniture industry - North Carolina. We offer high quality products and outstanding customer service at reasonable prices. Feel free to reach to us via telephone or through our chat service located at the bottom right of our website. Www.cabinetdoorworld.com. Additional ..Recent Review:Unbelievable! The worst customer service I've ever seen. I ordered 2 cabinet doors which were supposed to be delivered in 20 business days. I had to threaten to call the police and file a claim with the NC attorney general to get my doors. After 4 months of waiting they arrived with a crooked line in the cabinet, I made multiple attempts to get my money back, but they insisted on making me new doors which I'm sure would have taken another 4 months and might also have defects again. They would not refund even part of my money for these issues. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Terrible company and terrible servicePaul S.
- Business Description:We offer free estimates, no upfront costs, and satisfaction guaranteed. We have an AR State Contractor's License, a Paragould Building Contractor's License, and we belong to the Paragould Chamber of Commerce. We do buisness all over NE AR and SE MO. We do a lot of work with insurance claims for water and fire damage, and we will work with your adjuster to get a satisfactory settlementRecent Review:<p> I spoke with Mike and he made an appointment to come to my home for an estimate. On the day he was to show I called to confirm our appointment. He said "oh, I'm sorry, but my family is here and I would rather spend time with them." Then he had the nerve to ask if I would like to reschedule. Sorry, but my time is just as important as his and if he can not respect my time then I do not need him. Seriously when was he going to call and tell me? Bad business</p> <br /Cynthia T.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1974. We specialize in painting, however we have a broad set of skills including but not limited to Drywall finishing, room additions, trim, flooring, and roofing, power washing, hauling, and much much more. We are licensed and bonded Call us for your free estimate TODAY!!
- Business Description:With over 15 years of experience in all phases of residential home building and remodeling, I pride myself on building things the right way. I believe in the combination of fair pricing and high end craftsmanship, while never cutting corners. Transparent and clear communication, accurate budgeting, professional design, estimates, project planning, and available 3D renderings of proposed projects are just a portion of the company vision. I am a licensed and insured residential contractor servi..
- Business Description:CUSTOM REPAINTS FOR YOUR HOME OR OFFICE.. INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR ...HOME MAINTENANCE OF ALL KINDS...CABINET REFINISHING.... KITCHEN & BATHROOM RENOVATIONS....AND MUCH MORE......FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1989.....SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- Business Description:Solid wood refurbishing. Fabric and padding repair. 10% up front 90% at completion.
- Business Description:Kitchen & Bath Concepts offers an array of services from turn-key kitchen or bath projects to simply providing products or even advice to our Do-It-Yourself customers. We offer services for remodel, new construction and design. Additional contact names - Fran Lanari and Andrea EskolaRecent Review:<p>Very responsive, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. Will make recommendations without being pushy ... if you want to go in a totally different direction than his recommendations, he will work with you and help you get there. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! </p> <p>Work Done: Removed single person shower; removed Jacuzzi; knocked down wall to open up bathroom (enlarge); installed new linen closet where old shower stood; installed large 2 person shower where Jacuzzi was; removed old bathroom tiles and closet carpeting; installed new tiles in bathroom and closet; removed old / installed new 2-sink countertop.</p> <p>They were 1 among 5 different quotes. They weren't the cheapest, but also not the most expensive. I had a budget and an idea what it would cost, and they came in right in the ball park. Range of quotes received were $13-27K. The reason I didn't go with the 2 lower bids was they appeared extremely low and didn't trust them, or the quality of materials they would be using was not what my wife and I wanted. At least for my job, Michael Lanari used one does-it-all general contractor to do the work: Steve Maitland. This guy is awesome! I cannot say enough good things about him, his workmanship, work ethic, knowledge, and attention to detail. Treated our home as if it was his own and took great care to not cause damage during the remodel and ensured he cleaned up after himself every day.</p> <p>Overall, we are extremely pleased and consider the remodel a highlight in our home. Bathroom looks great!</p> <p>They do kitchens and baths ... pay him a visit and ask for a quote/site visit, then decide if he's right for you.</p> <p>MOST IMPORTANTLY -- RULE 1: Do your homework and ask lots of questions to avoid surprises and misunderstandings regardless of whoever you decide to hire for your project. Good luck.</pORLANDO M.
- Business Description:Garden Bridges Picnic Tables, Garden Benches and Gliders all handcrafted and custom built for Koi Ponds ,Landscaped Yards. Offering custom woodworking for residential and Business customerson a nationwide basis. Custom building to your specs for your yard, koi pond or garden area. Serving Arkansas, Texas, Tn and nationwide with delivery service and shipping available to your door! We are the original Garden Bridges website online since 1996. We produce garden bridges for Koi ponds, Japanese ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cabinet refacing contractor articles
Painting cabinets is a budget-friendly alternative to replacing them. Learn more about oil, enamel, and hybrid paint to find the best type for your project.
Choosing new cabinet hardware is a fun balance of practicality and design. Costs range between under $100 and up to five figures, though, so budgeting and knowing which materials you can afford is key. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Find cabinet refinishers in
- Rose Bud
- Des Arc
- Tumbling Shoals
- Heber Springs
cabinet refinishers in Bald Knob
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1954435 Ruddell Hill Cir
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Kitchen & Bath Concepts9805 W Markham St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kitchen & Bath Concepts
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.