Compare quotes from top floor polishers
Get matched with top floor polishers in Bald Knob, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local floor polishers.
Buffing Services in Bald Knob
- Business Description:With more than 18 years of experience in the industry, we know what it takes to deliver the superior services you're looking for and at competitive prices you deserve.
- Business Description:We are a Mobile Detailing Service dedicated to serving your automotive cleaning and restoration needs in Central Arkansas. Our company is a family owned/operated business. From thorough interior/exterior detailing to paint correction/enhancement (minor scratch removal). Taking pride in our work and your vehicle, we are 100% insured to make sure your vehicle leaves our hands in the same or better condition then when you purchashed it. Also, it gives you a stress free experience while your vehi.. read less
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of services from partial remodels to whole house construction. We pride ourselves on bringing the most experienced hands available on our staff to your project. Our materials are bought from local and reputable manufacturers, allowing us to keep our prices down, quality high and to give back to our local economy. And because we handle all aspects of the job from start to finish, we ensure a quality result read lessRecent Review:Throughout the experience it felt like two steps forward one step (or multiple steps) back. Items went missing (gardening tools and a bench). Painters caused splatter on woodwork (which I'm now refinishing by hand as a result). Staining was sloppy and unfinished -- stain spilled all over sanded floors, requiring 3/4 round (as opposed to the 1/4 contractor initially laid) to cover unsightly stains once the floor was refinished. Vinyl flooring was not glued to substrate throughout entire sun room -- large sections are not glued at all and lift with vacuuming. Continually, execution created fresh problems and more work (and thus more more expense!). Bathroom was never finished. Trim remains bare in spots, stain uneven and inconsistently finished (little to no protective coating). Stain spatter got on walls (and was never addressed). Defects (gaps) remain in fresh drywall around electrical outlets. Roof work was not completed (paid for shingling, structural work and cedar shake gables and only received the shingles). Contractor's roofer made two holes in roof eaves, left a satellite dish dangling off side of house (still dangling), and damaged the gutters (another new expense)! Last heard from contractor on June 29th. Said he would be at the house on July 3rd to address issues and wrap up, but he never showed up. Repeated attempts to get a hold of the contractor have been unsuccessful. His roofer came by the house looking for him because the contractor never paid him for the shingling work. Contractor has apparently also moved from his address within the month (his residential address is the same as his business address). So, in addition to not finishing original work outlined in the contract, the contractor took the roof money and ran. <br /> <br /> This is merely a brief summary. The list of issues is too long to include here. I have photos and full correspondence history for anyone requiring details. I'm not here to inflame; merely here to inform and protect other consumers. Turns out this contractor has a criminal record (burglary, for which he served time in the late 90s, and an arrest in 2011 for Terroristic threatening, 3rd degree battery, and 1st degree criminal mischief (Google search: Christopher D. Conduff). Not that a criminal record is an indicator of future behavior, but it does give one pause. Only found it because I was searching for alternative contact info, since he'd bailed. Previous searches, prior to the start of work, only returned positive reports and positive recommendations (one of which I could have sworn I read here on Angie's list but appears to have been deleted). <br /> <br /> Bottom Line: Trim Plus Constructionworks is bad news. Stay away from these guys. <br / read lessAnne Marie C.
- Business Description:supplying auto body repair shops with paint & repair materials. we service NE Arkansas & SE Missouri and ship Nationwide
- Business Description:We are a small fabrication company that can tackle almost any task. From stainless steel countertops, fencing, to heavy equipment.Recent Review:We found a railing design online and sent the pictures to Logan. He came to our house more than once as the demolition of the existing brickwork was being done to take measurements for the layout of the railing. Told him the color we wanted it and he fabricated it all in one piece, finished it beautifully, and delivered it this afternoon. Set it up on the porch and bolted it to concrete. <br /> Very heavy and sturdy. Very beautiful. Logan Prater is as nice, polite, and talented an individual as you could ever want to meet. Truly was a pleasure working with him and our porch looks so much better. <br / read lessVan I.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful floor buffing articles
Find floor polishers in
- Rose Bud
- Des Arc
- Tumbling Shoals
- Heber Springs
floor polishers in Bald Knob
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!