Welch's Cleaning Service

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2012

4.3

6 Spring Cir

Conway, AR 72034

We are a small family owned business located in Conway, Ar. ASK ABOUT OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM!!!

09/12/2014

Kistilan D.

I fired this person and got my money refunded. At least that's what I believe happened. Let me check my bank statements. Thanks for reminding me.

Description of Work
Wasted my time. They would not clean the house at times I was available or my renter was available. It was not an unreal request to come clean on Saturday since they would not work past 1600 on the week days. Military renter, military owner -- not available during the times they normally cleaned, so asked either for evening cleaning after 1630 or Saturday cleaning. Failed to arrive multiple scheduled times.

07/11/2014

Jim W.

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that we purchased. It worked out horribly. They ended up ignoring our messages. We ended up having to get Angie's List to refund our money. We would not use them in the future.

05/15/2014

June N.

They were very good. It went real well. They were very nice. They worked hard.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

10/29/2013

Sue C.

Scheduling her was a real pain. The first day she was supposed to come, she had an emergency at her apartment and couldn't make it. She was supposed to let me know the next day if she was coming....I never heard from her. I called her back and scheduled for a couple of weeks later. When she showed up that morning (earlier than the time we agreed on), she told me she had a doctor's appointment and would have to leave and come back. Well, she did, but the total time she was here couldn't have been even 3hours. The cleaning job wasn't thorough, and I found cobwebs after she left. Also the smell of the cleaning products she used was so strong I could still smell it days later. The promotion said it was a $200 value, so I guess I got a deal @ $99, but I learned once again--you get what you pay for. Never again. (The date I put above is approximate)

Description of Work
I bought this through an Angie's List promotion and paid only $99, which was supposed to give me 6 hours. She was supposed to clean my whole house. I took one room off the list since it wasn't used much.

10/23/2013

Kelly H.

I scheduled with April to clean my house three weeks in advance and called to confirm with her two days before and she said I was "not on her schedule". We rescheduled and she did not show up. I have called her repeatedly and she will not answer my calls.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from Welch's Cleaning Service.

10/05/2013

CRAIG H.

no work provided

Description of Work
put us off for 2 months and then did not show up for the scheduled work. when we called them , they told us they sent a message through Angies list as they were supposed to do, that they could not clean the carpet because it was raining. The rep at Angies list did not see a message from them to us.

09/24/2013

ADA S.

I purchased a big deal from them. She called me on the day of the appointment and informed me that she had a family emergency but has not called me back since. I have tried to get back in contact with her without any success. I have chosen to use another company at this point in time to perform the services.

Description of Work
services not performed.

Category house cleaning

As I stated before I do apologize but I was hospitalized due to me having pneumonia however I am able to perform the services if you choose to have them done but please don't say that I just ignored you because that wasn't the case i can't answer the phone if I don't have my phone I hope you can understand this if you have any questions you may feel free to call me so that we can discuss them

08/27/2013

Christi J.

I was unable to use the Big Deal due to scheduling issues.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $99 for Six Hours of House Cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, lawn service

i have called to reschedule with you several times after you cancelled on me i apologize for any misunderstanding there maybe. Feel free to call me if you want to reschedule

08/07/2013

Charles H.

great

Description of Work
cleaning home

Category house cleaning

It was a pleasure working with you [member name removed] if you need my assistance in the future please dont hesitate to give me a call

08/02/2013

June N.

I called to schedule the service and she told me that the Big Deal should've been last week and not this week. She was very nice, friendly, and helpful on the phone. She is going to still do the work for me.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $79 for Four Areas of Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

(Member name removed) it was a pleasure working with you and i look forward to working with you in the future

07/30/2013

charity W.

Rescheduled 3 times. The third time April was over 3 hours late showing up and canceled without ever showing up

Description of Work
House cleaning

06/25/2013

Rene S.

April was FANTASTIC. Everything was done to my specifications (which are picky) and in a timely fashion. We will be using them again very soon!

Description of Work
Complete cleanout and clean up of an apartment as well as yard cleanup.

Category house cleaning

Thanks Ms. (member name removed) it has been a pleasure working with you and i look forward to working with you in the future

05/27/2013

John K.

RENOVATION CLEAN UP. April and her husband came to my home and performed a renovation clean up for us. The clean up took 2 days to perform at my request. The first part was done on the old part of the house that collected TONS of dust over the months despite our best efforts. April and her husband managed to clean up the inches of dust from the house. It did take them from 10:45 to 4:445 or so to complete at a payment of $325 up front. The only complaints I had from this first clean were she was 45 minutes late, a dirty toilet lid from the bathroom vent and the pledge stains left on my walls in my son's bedroom from spraying polish directly on the furniture and not on the rag first. The second clean was performed on 4 May with a final payment of $325. Again, she was not there on time, unfortunately, I cannot recall what time she actually showed. However, they were both here until 7:00pm and did not break at all. They completed the reno clean that included, polishing hardwood, cleaning newly grouted tiled walkin shower, etc aside from the basic household clean. I asked for a top to bottom clean and was pleasantly surprised and content with their work. This is not a job I would have taken on by myself. I do feel the price for the whole clean was reasonable. The only reason I knocked them on the price was beacuse the plan was to keep her on, but I do not feel that her weekly maintenance price was reasonable enough for our budget. However, I will hire April again to do an annual deep clean when needed and recommend her to friends.

Description of Work
Renovation Clean Up.

Category ceramic tile, hauling services, house cleaning, floor cleaning

05/18/2013

lisa G.

The property had been empty almost a month--the grass was overgrown and both back yard and front yard filled with trash. Inside, squatters had filled both toilets to the brim with poop, plus the carpet already had dog diarrhea and urine. Two rooms had been painted deep burgundy. When I had the water turned on, both toilets overflowed for hours and deposited all their load onto the carpets. I had a hard time finding a cleaning service that would deal with the disaster--one service looked in the back door and said they wouldn't even step foot in there for less than $500. This is a small mobile home. April and her husband got out there the same day I called and gave me an estimate for hauling away debris, mowing, repairing the skirting, cleaning, and carpet cleaning and painting the whole place. It took them three days. If April had not been the type to clean INSIDE the cabinets, I would not have known that all the screws in the kitchen cabinets had been removed and someone could have been seriously hurt or killed when they loaded all their dishes in their and the cabinets would have fallen. She and her husband are also very pleasant and polite and strive to please. Welch's Cleaning Service is going to be my new permanent cleaning service for all my rentals.

Description of Work
April and her husband and two of her crew took my rental property that had been destroyed by previous tenants and overnight squatters and turned it back into a place I can rent in just 3 days.

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, hauling services, house cleaning, lawn service, water damage restoration, window cleaning, interior painters

04/26/2013

Emil M.

April and her husband came at the time promised and all I had to do was stay out of their way. They went right to work and finished in the same day. April called me when they were about finished and we met and walked through to inspect the job. I was very pleased with the quality of the work and the house is clean from top to bottom. I feel that I can recommend them and I plan to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Welch's Cleaning service to do a deep cleaning on a vacant house of about 1500 sq. ft. including 3 BR, LR, DR, KIT, BTH, and utility room. Blinds were removed and washed, windows cleaned inside and all walls, cabinets, and woodwork were cleaned. Hardwood and vinal floors were mopped and clear finish applied.

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, floor cleaning

Thank you [member name removed] i really enjoyed working with you it was à real pleasure. Thank you for using Welchs Cleaning Service for your cleaning needs and dont hesitate to call us in the future.

01/18/2013

Daphna C.

April & Antonio were very accommodating to meet my needs to have a 2600+ sf rental property completely cleaned by December 31st. The December blizzard crippled the city, leaving the house with no electricity until Sat morning. They brought in extra help in order to get the house taken care of in one day to help me out. They worked non-stop, except for taking a small lunch break. Walls were washed down, a stove/oven that had never been cleaned was thoroughly scrubbed, kitchen cabinets & counters were all scrubbed, 3 bathrooms cleaned, carpets cleaned, basement scrubbed down, and hauled trash from backyard to front curb for the city to pick up. The service and their friendly manner was wonderful and I am so glad that I used them!

Description of Work
Non-Stop Workers

Category carpet cleaners, hauling services, house cleaning, lawn service

Thank you (member name removed) it was à pleasure working with you anytime you need us just give us à call.

05/05/2012

Debi B.

April and her crew did a wonderful job, and this was a monumental task! If you've ever watched Hoarding on TV, then you know what this house and grounds looked like. She even had to kill two snakes, in the house! We were very please with her job and she is very pleasant to work with. I would recommend her for your heavy duty cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Clean up and removal of trash and debris from a hoarding house.

Category hauling services, house cleaning

Thank you Member! You guys were also a pleasure to work with and anytime you need my help I am only a phone call away....thank you for doing business with Welch's Cleaning Service.