If you have an older home, you might need to use a pipe descaler to keep your pipes from clogging. Find out what a pipe descaler is best used for and when you need to consider hiring a pro to help you with the process with this guide.
Get matched with top drain pipe contractors in Atkins, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local drain pipe contractors.
Recent Drain Pipe Installation Reviews in Atkins
- A Royal Flush IncThey arrived early, got the job done and did a great job. Thank you Paul Trotter. If we have any other issues, you will be the first one I call.
- ITS PlumbingMatthew and Mike responded quickly to all emails and were able to perform the work within a few days. They explained all that needed done and did not try to add on additional services. They cleaned up after performing the work and spoke to us afterward about what was found and to call if we had any issues read less
- ITS PlumbingFar exceeded expectations. It's Plumbing is reliable and very professional at reasonable cost. They responded rapidly, referred someone to find the leak, and gave us the option to repair or replace. The estimates were detailed with pros and cons for each choice. We opted to replace due to having repaired a leak 8 months prior (different plumber) and didn't want to worry about even more later. We cannot recommend It's Plumbing HIGHLY enough, and we will never use another plumber. High integrity, reliability, honesty and are the qualities of the people and the work from the folks at It's Plumbing. From the office to the on-site plumber, they genuinely want to solve the customer's problem read less
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasI couldn't be more impressed with Mike and his team. We had them out to our house in Bella Vista to do an estimate for a drainage issue that his been a problem for almost a year. Instead of just throwing out a super expensive price tag right off the bat, Mike and Brandon took the time to work out a strategy with me that I could do myself. They really were there just to help me and my family get the full use of our backyard again. They have an incredible wealth of knowledge and I would trust them with any job read less
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCFrench drain had to be dug, hole was at least 5 feet deep on the side of my house (at the top of the slope and got shallower the farther down you went). Randy Johnson's crew spread thick water-proofing (tar-like stuff) all along the block fondation of my home as well as on the inside all along the foundation where the water was entering my home. A nice, sturdy drain pipe was added and the hole was filled back up. A more powerful sump pump was hooked up that automatically turns on and off and it was dug down deeper along the foundation of the home in the crawl space to catch the water and pump it out quickly. The work was done in a timely manner. Randy and his crew were always on time and professional. Randy guaranteed his work and has called me numerous times after a heavy rain to check on our house and see if we're still staying dry. There was some slight moisture on one occasion and Randy brought his crew back over to add a little more water-proofing in the corner where the moisture was found. Randy and his crew may be a little more expensive than others; but, his guarantee of 100% satisfaction on his work is worth the extra money. Some contractors are all talk; but, Randy truly holds true to his word read less
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasThey arrived at the scheduled date/time and performed quality work in a reasonable timeframe. I would hire them again.
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasStill to early to tell, but work was excellent. Gutter drainage was moved away from house and portion of house under ground was sealed and protected with french drain placed to handle water. The crew doing the work were top notch.very hard workers, They were polite and answered all my questions. I definitely would hire them again . Great company with great workers read less
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasWe were impressed with the crew's work ethic, courtesy, and care to details. The management of the crew on site kept work on target. We were kept informed with progress at each stage of the work. They were considerate of existing landscaping--it looked better upon completion than it did before. We would definitely recommend them read less
- American Standard Foundation RepairVery quickly responded to my need to have gutter drainage system repaired; work was done in <1 week from initial contact. I was concerned about water around my foundation from a backed up gutter system. Mike Herring came out with his sons on a Saturday & repaired my system. Two of the underground sections were completely blocked & had to be replaced. They were polite & professional, cleaned up after themselves, made sure my gates were secure (to keep my dogs in), & I would not hesitate to use Mike again! I know foundation services can be very expensive & was very glad that he did this small job for me to help keep mine safe read less
- Cox Plumbing & Leak DetectionThey did a fantastic job. I would recommend them to to others. They were very accommodating, and they were able to get me in very quickly.
Drain Pipe Installers in Atkins
- Business Description:Simple solutions for your foundation issues, cracked or unlevel concrete, soil stabilization, and void fill problems. Call for a free on-site consultation and estimate 501-539-5218!Recent Review:They were prompt to respond & set up A timely appointment to give an estimate, but after appointment said they would email me an estimate in couple of days from appointment. I provided our email address and after a week still no estimate, I called & was told they were so sorry as they had been extremely busy, but would get it in before end of the day. That was a month back & I never heard from them again. I do not do business with people that Do not keep their word nor do I feel they are worthy to be on Angie’s List read lessPeggy D.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab.. read lessRecent Review:Work done promptly and professionallyPatrick M.
- Business Description:We are specialists in residential and commercial structure repair. Our services include new construction, remodeling, and a wide variety of other repairs. We do not use subcontractors. Choosing a structure repair company is often not an easy task. While you may receive many different conclusions and opinions from different companies, you may be assured that the solution we submit will always be based upon a thorough analysis of your problem and will utilize the very latest in technology. At A.. read lessRecent Review:We live in an older home, built in the 1940s, in which a second floor was added in the 1980s. We knew when we moved in three years ago that the piers and beams were not sufficient and would need work. I was very particular about hiring a contractor for this job because I wanted the job done correctly, thoroughly, and with attention to detail. I received bids from five different contractors, and joined them in the crawlspace during the inspections. American Structure performed the most thorough inspection of any of the contractors, and also did the best job of explaining their assessment and discussing different options for repair. The bid included a range of repair options to tailor a range of budgets, depending on how much we wanted to invest in the project. The American Structure bid was generally competitive in price with their competitors, but was more thorough and detailed. We opted initially for a more basic repair. The crew was prompt, friendly, very professional. They left the site cleaner than they found it. They even did some additional work not mentioned in the bid, such as shoring up and repairing a few existing piers, without additional cost. We were so pleased with the work by American Structure that we hired them to add additional piers and beams, a 10-mil vapor barrier, and a second crawlspace entrance. All together, American Structure added 19 piers, 60 feet of beams, a full 10-mil vapor barrier and a second crawlspace entrance. Now our floors are rock-solid and our crawlspace is nearly as clean and pretty as a room in the house. We’ve had a great experience with American Structure and highly recommend them read lessJ L.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:Foundation repair specialist
- Business Description:Handyman Service, Lawn Care,
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:I have been in the plumbing trade for 25 years my crew all have more than 15 years in the trade we do all plumbing new construction service work we can clean your sewer lines or replace it same with your galvanize water lines we do new additions we can put in water softeners ice maker filters we fix or add gas lines we do anything plumbing we will make we clean up after are self if we have to cut your dry wall I have a man that can patch and paint it all I can is say is please call give us a .. read less
- Business Description:The owner has over 22 years of experience in the field of plumbing.We offer online billing and pay and accept all major credit cards. MVP has 2 full time service crews on call Mon-Fri. from 8:00am to 5:00pm and after hours and weekend emergency service as well. Billing options are offered to businesses and landlords. Check us out on Facebook for promotions and specials. We are fully licensed by The Arkansas Contractors Licensing Board as a Plumbing Contractor. We employ 2 Licensed Master Plum.. read lessRecent Review:1. How dare he think he could take advantage of customers? <br /> 2. Padding the bill? <br /> 3. Concealing charges his wife (appointments) never mentioned? <br /> 4. How dare he think he think he could get away with it, as a member or listed with ?Angie?s List Comp.??? <br /> 5. Would not put on ?booties? I always have available? He wore crocs and socks; socks filthy with leaves, grass, etc. <br /> 6. Came 30 minutes late on a 9:30AM appointment <br /> 7. No tool box, No tool bag, No Flashlight, No parts ? empty hands? <br /> 8. ?Let?s walk around and see what need fixing??? <br /> 9. H*** no, I said to myself, that?s $47.50 right there?? $95.00 per hour. <br /> 10. His wife knew exactly and I had a written list on me? <br /> 11. 8 trips in and out my front door, out to truck, for parts, etc. or calls??? <br /> 12. Put on new toilet guts, but said ?old flapper ok? OMG!!! <br /> 13. Who does that when stuff all in a kit??? <br /> 14. Hour later, he said second toilet needed guts? I offered our kit, to save time, bought in 2011 (Fluidmaster) <br /> 15. He readily put that on, but again, ?old flapper is ok? ? OMG!!! (My head was not working??) New guts mean new flapper <br /> 16. He charges us for my guts kit, leaves ½ off toilet, toilet still broken, and never says a word til bill is written?? Still said nothing. <br /> 17. Had no ?O? rings kitchen faucet size ? told me to go out and search for them?? He puts two smaller ones on, and Koehler faucet does not turn from right to left? <br /> 18. I told plumbing supply store what he had done and I called Fluidmaster 800# at our toilets?? <br /> 19. Padded the bill with ridiculous charges and didn?t even know our tax was 8% - pretended not to know so he could do 10% which no town has 100 miles in all directions and probably further?? <br /> 20. Completely tried to pull wool over my eyes? <br /> 21. We now need second plumber, but no money yet to spend. <br /> 22. Wrote him twice asking for $102 refund? <br /> 23. Never heard a word. He really should return $313 for all this stress to us!! <br /> 24. I couldn?t argue about the bill, to him, any more than I did, guess why?? <br /> 25. ?Sharon, I can?t sit on your porch curb any longer, I have other calls. If you need to discuss this more, I?ll have to charge you more than $95 x 2 hours???? <br /> 26. He behaved like a major disappointment to his plumbing profession ? how dare he?? <br /> 27. His disregard for padding our bill and then not wanting to go over it, should get him taken off Angie?s List, pronto. <br /> 28. Toilet supply line prices his wife knew, tightening faucets, easy things were the rest. <br /> 29. *SIT DOWN FOR THIS!!! If his wife or manager (Deidre) and I?ll bet you a dollar to donuts, his wife, had said this to me on phone ? HE NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED AT ALL, EVER!* <br /> *$25 Travel fee????** $95 per hour and I agreed to two hours, and gas was $1.75 regular! (He admitted he does a lot of work in my town!!!) HOW DARE HE. HOW RUDE. THE NERVE. HOW CAN HE SLEEP AT NIGHT? We still want a $102 refund or $313 refund, so he never does this to another read lessSharon R. G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain pipe installer articles
A French drain is a ditch lined with gravel and inset with a perforated pipe that drains water. It usually diverts water to a drainage ditch, storm drain, or sewage system. French drains are usually installed in basements or yards.
The first thing you’ll need to determine is whether it’s a spot repair issue or a total line replacement issue. Water main repair costs an average of $843.
Find drain pipe contractors in
- Bee Branch
drain pipe contractors in Atkins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas PO Box 1963
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Olshan Foundation Repair5115 Young Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- PermaJack of Texarkana411 meadows road
- PermaJack of Texarkana
- Southern Structural Solutions14 Cobblestone Dr
- Southern Structural Solutions