What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Alma, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Alma
- JY Painting and ConstructionExcellent work! Repaired molding pieces and painted the outside of my house. It looks great. I'm very happy with results!
- JY Painting and ConstructionIt went well. What I liked best, although his work was very good, He was always on time. Very dependable
- JY Painting and ConstructionI have a 1922 bungalow and the front door was in bad shape. By the time he was done my door looked brand new!
- Trifecta Roofing and RestorationHeath & his crew were amazing! They completed the job in record time, demonstrated professionalism, & cleaned up afterwards like they were never there.
- Mike's Home Repair & RemodelingAll work was very good and would use Mike again. Professional and Mike did what he told me he would do. Very satisfied.
- Vision Painting Inc.I was contacted within minutes of requesting a painter. Frank came right over and gave me a bid. These guys were easy to work with, they work hard, put in long hours and did an amazing job for the best price around. They go above and beyond and were respectful and give great attention to detail. I strongly recommend Vision Painting
- Mike's Home Repair & RemodelingGREAT! It looks great. They are super people! I'm using them now for inside remodeling and new windows.
- Henleys Remodel And RepairWorkmanship was good and job was done as planned. Very cooperative and flexible to changes and adjustments.
- Pound's Paint and RemodelingIt is beautiful! Many details were very tricky. They painted our shiny honey oak spindle stair rails black and our honey oak base boards and trim white. I wanted the living room and my daughter's bedroom painted dark gray. The bedroom looked great, but when I saw the dark gray on the living room walls, I panicked. I talked with them and decided to go a shade lighter gray for the living room. They mixed a gallon of extra white into the 3 gallons of gray and it turned out perfect. Sherri Pound is an expert at cutting a straight line between colors. Our dining room is navy blue with intricate white chair rail, trim and baseboards. She kept perfectly straight lines between the two colors. They were also very fair on the price. They cut 2 days pay off the price of a 16 day job because the paint didn't cover as well as they expected and they had to paint additional coats. They also said they will come back and fix any problems I find. There are a few places that need touched up and one place they missed cutting in and painting the trim (under the built-in desk in the kitchen). I haven't contacted them about it yet. So, if they happen not to do what they said, I will amend my recommendation. However, due to the fair and professional behavior I have seen so far, I will be shocked if that happens. Pounds Paint and Remodeling does the kind of work you always hope a contractor will do, but in reality, find it rarely happens. I highly recommend them for the quality of their work, fairness of their price, and their pleasant attitude throughout the job
- TS PaintingThey even worked with the paint store (Sherwin Williams) to make sure that the color of the stain met our approval. They bent over backwards to help us in every way. The job was started on July 7 and finished on July 11. At times they had as many as 7 people working on the house at the same time in order to get the job done. The also cleaned all of our exterior windows some of which were on the second story
House Painters in Alma
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule a estimate for all your painting needsRecent Review:Pro Touch did a great job! They were very professional, always on time and made sure everything was done exactly how I wanted.Kate R.
- Business Description:Mike's Home Repair and Remodeling can handle any of your home improvement or remodeling needs! Call us today for a free estimate!Recent Review:Went great, mike is very detail of his work, took time out to explan what he was doing and how he was going to do it. Highly recommend on any house remodeling.Paul R.
- Business Description:Welcome to ARCADIA REMODELING !, We are a full Service residential remodeling company based in Arkansas. We strive to provide all of our clients with "stress free" remodeling experience. Our professional staff will love to help you with your next home improvement project. Our pride is the quality of workmanship that we bring to our beloved clients Contact us today for a FREE estimatRecent Review:Great crew on time. Very quick on replacing roof. They did what they said they would. Clean up was very good. I would recommend them to anyone who ask.Robert M.
- Business Description:⭐⭐⭐THE MOST TRUSTED ⭐⭐⭐ We are a leader in the Mold/Asbestos testing, inspection and abatement/remediation industry since 1987. Our staff has over 30 plus years of experience. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Financing offered.Recent Review:AirTecs Environmental serviced my home yesterday. In 6-8 hours, Mr. Burks and his crew, analyzed my mold testing results, searched and found additional problems and took care of it all. With each discovery, he emailed pictures and provided recommendations for repair. No surprises, and we stayed well within the submitted proposal. I am home and we couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommendSheryll S.
- Business Description:At Pound's Paint and Reconditioning, a Better Business Bureau accredited business, we want to make your dream home a reality. We can repair holes and cracks in your drywall. We can paint your home inside and out. Paint is one of the most inexpensive ways to make a drastic change to your home. Or, we can do a partial or full remodel of your home. Whatever your situation, we would love to help you create your dreamRecent Review:Needed to be stripped with oxy bleach, scrubbed down, hosed off and stained. Holes in siding were expertly patched and sanded. Siding stained and foundation vents installed and s skirt painted. An excellent trap under deck crawl space flip up door was custom made. I provided the paint and stain and oxybleach scrubbing flo thru brush. Showed up early and cleaned up everyday after work. Really TERRIFIC professionalsDeborah J J.
- Business Description:Specializing in roofing replacements, installs, and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Trifecta did an awesome job and we highly recommend Heath Robinson as your contractor. He is very professional and went above and beyond to assist in all aspects.Debra S.
- Business Description:Call or click for an estimate today!Recent Review:Excellent work! Repaired molding pieces and painted the outside of my house. It looks great. I'm very happy with results!Amy L.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:Self employed, Sub-contractor/Contractor friendly. Free Estimates. Affordable pricing. Match any insurance price. Seamless Guttering 17 Years experience. Contractor referrals available upon request. Insured for your Protection. Payment due upon completion of jobRecent Review:Frankie could not seem to make appointments and promised calls where not returned He did however leave a quote in the mail box. Last time I called he said he was about 15 minutes from his house and he had the quote there and would call back. NEVER CALLED🤬So I hired a another contractor and have scheduled the work and price was about the same as what Frankie had quoted. It really bugs me when people can’t be punctual on time. Makes me wonder if I had hired Perez when would the work ever get donM C.
- Business Description:WE APPRECIATE THE RIGHT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS We have been doing the job right, on time, on budget, and exceeding expectations since 2001. JTI Siding believes strongly in Christian values. We take doing the job right and with integrity personally. Our relationship with you, our customer, and your satisfaction is priority one. We have been siding dream homes and helping contractors beat expectations and budgets for more than a decade. We have distinguished ourselves with both homeowners and bu..Recent Review:Was told this would be a 5 week job that turned into months. First payment was made on May 17th of 2018 and the first crew showed up in late August for 3 days. 1st Crew's foreman was drunk on the job site and the crew consist of 4 guys in their late teens to early 20's. When I confronted the foreman on the 3rd day about being drunk his reply was "the drinking had nothing to do with the siding job". He left on Friday and did not return. 2nd crew showed up in September and seemed to be OK at the start but it went down hill quick. 1 person in the crew spoke a little English so communicating was an issue. As job went on I noticed that things I was seeing did not look right. House wrap not being installed correctly, siding crooked around windows, chalking being used to fill in gaps because J channel was not installed correctly. Also has issues with siding bulking and oil canning and found that this was due to siding installed incorrectly and instead of fixing the issue the crew tried short cuts to hide. Many more issues, to many to list see pictures attached. 2nd crew also busted out a window beside my front door and at the time I agreed to let them put a temp cover over the hole so they could continue installing siding that JTI and Ted Bradley is refusing to fix. I could write a book on this and back up everything with emails but in short I would not use this company. It is going on almost a year and I am still trying to get issues resolved. I lost my gutters, a window along will a lot of my time. This is my opinion and from this experience with JTI Siding company gets the business then looks for a contractor to do the work and in my case doesn't seem to vet them very well. I have many more pictures but the website will only allow 10Anthony F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- Van Buren
- Fort Smith
- West Fork
- Coal Hill
exterior painters in Alma
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & P REMODELING1714 River Ridge Drive
Van Buren, Arkansas
- A&A Remodeling Inc810 N 8th street
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Aloha Floors and More LLC109940 S 4744 Rd
- ARCADIA REMODELING500 Old Highway 271
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- A & P REMODELING
- D & D Complete Wood & Concrete Restoration318 Hickory St.
- Danny's Home Maintenance463602 E 1020 RD
- Dirty Deeds Handyman ServicesPO Box 86
- Divine Acts Painting703 N 10th St
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Double M Services2205 E Okmulgee St
- Dream Coat Painting Co.1403 Alma North St
- D & D Complete Wood & Concrete Restoration
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hands Of Integrity Services2915 S. Coker St.
- Heavenly Homes Construction134 N MAIN ST
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hiz&Herz Handyman service1920 S Y St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Natural Looks10805 Whippoorwill Lane
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Natural Looks
- Uptons Handyman Service807 H St
- Uptons Handyman Service