From illuminating your space to elevating your aesthetic, light fixtures are important elements in any home. Find out how much it costs to install a new light fixture based on factors like type, location, and whether or not you hire a pro.
Get matched with top lights in Talladega, AL
There are 6 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Talladega
- North Alabama BuildersAmazing. Very collaborative. Spent the time up front and at key points collaborating with us to get the design that would work. Very easy to work with. Did what they said. If anyone wants to reach out to me I can explain the details of how complex this was and what a great team they were.
- Ray's Electrical Service LLCFrank did a great job! He arrived right on time and put up two ceiling fans in an hour! We then hired him to come another time to replace a chandelier in a room with 20’ ceiling. It was tricky but he did just what we wanted. We will call him again if we need anything electrical.
- Ray's Electrical Service LLCFrank Ray has done great work for me on several occasions. He is reasonably priced, does great work. I've never had a problem with anything he's done for me. Takes his time and even offered to put an old ceiling fan in another room.
- Harmony RemodelingThe results were better than we could have imagined. From the time we broke ground, the estimated time of completion was pretty close despite working during the winter and having a couple weeks where no work could be done. The contractors were friendly and paid attention to the details we gave them. Mike was awesome with his follow up, making sure everything was done the way it was planned! He is a stickler for cleanliness and the little details that meant a lot to us with our addition. We added a master bedroom, bathroom, closet, guest bedroom, guest bathroom and mud room; remodeled a kitchen, turned a bedroom into a laundry room and closet and a bathroom into a pantry... paved a very steep driveway and poured a sidewalk and double parking slab. all in 4-5 months. Not to mention we live in an area where it is difficult to find builders/contractors that will show up much less complete a job. Excellent job and we would certainly recommend him!!
- Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of BirminghamVery professional company, timely and very tidy work performance. You can't see where the wires were installed. Several neighbors also decided to install outdoor accent lighting. They are equally as pleased as we are.
- Alabama Electrical ServiceShane asked all the right questions to find out exactly what I wanted to do.. gave me several options to choose from.. and told me the pros and cons of each option. He arrived on the day that we agreed upon and completed the job two days later. He used top of the line fixtures and wiring.. rented a trencher, and raked up the dirt into a mound over the new line.
- Alabama Electrical ServiceShane was very professional - and an all-around good guy. I could not have asked for better service. He carefully analyzed issues with the existing system and provided a detailed quote of services required. He ultimately installed a new fuse box, re-organized the wiring in the house, installed new outlets (interior / exterior), installed a bathroom vent fan, installed exterior flood lights, and fixed a ceiling fan, among other items. I could not be happier to have located Shane for this and future electrical work
- Alabama Electrical ServiceHe was very professional and went out of his way to make sure every detail was completed and safe.
- Jarrell ElectricWe had been stood up by another contractor who had strung us along for a month when I called Jarrell Electric. When we contacted Mr. Jarrell, he came out promptly, gave us an estimate promptly, and told us it would be the next week when he could start. He called to confirm he'd be there on the scheduled date, showed up with his crew and all the necessary supplies, and started work right away. it took 2-3 days to complete. They cleaned up fairly well and we were done. We've not had any issues with the work
- Mr. Electric of Etowah & DekalbAfter using Mr. Electric the first time, I knew who to call when I needed a garbage disposal installed in my kitchen. When I did call, they were just as friendly as the first time. Told them what I needed, and once again, Will (the owner) came out to perform the work. I had 2 very old rheostat switches for my ceiling fans that actually got hot to the touch when the fans were on. He was able to replace those in no time flat...and then the real work began! : ). Our home has a ceiling in the garage...when Will was hooking up the electrical components for the disposal, he realized that he would not be able to install it under the flooring of the kitchen. He was amazing! Connected the electrical through the dishwasher, and was able to give us a safe GFCI plug under the cabinet to make sure it had it's own electricity circuit. Through out all of this (approximately an hour), he was friendly, knowledgable and communicated to me everything that he was doing. My home has a one-year warranty on it, but I do not use the people suggested for any electrical work...I only use Mr. Electric, and highly recommend them to do everything they say they will do, and do it RIGHT the first time! Thank you, Mr. Electric
Lights in Talladega
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:YOU NAME IT AND WE DO IT! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Handyman and Housecleaning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Everything was great we will do business againEric S.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your smart-house dreams to reality! Specializing in smart house set ups, surveillance, automation, home theater systems, temperature control, lighting control, and more! Residential and commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It went well. Blount Media’s technician arrived on time, performed the work without a problem, and explained to me in simple terms how to operate the home system.David C.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Canter Power Systems - Specializing in the sale, installation, maintenance & repair of residential standby generators. Services offered 24-7-365. Canter Power Systems is a Diamond Dealer for Briggs & Stratton and GE, a Premier Dealer for Centurion, Eaton, Generac, and Honeywell, and a Certified Dealer for Kohler generator systemsRecent Review:All of their people were very nice. They installed a generator without coming out to the house once.!!!! How is that possible? They subbed out all of the work to independent contractors. Gas hook up was one company, generator delivered by a second company, and electric hook up was done by a third company. Not once did a Canter representative come to the house to check on the installation or installation progress. Very difficult to reach Canter people who work at the company to ask questions. Canter representatives had no idea what was going on at the job site. One time they called to tell me that the electricians had finished with my job, two days prior, but in fact they were still at the house. Not what I expectedBob N.
- Business Description:USA Alarm is a national company that has more than two decades of experience and an award winning command center that protects more than 700,000 homes and businesses through the United States, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We have offices located throughout the US, with two main offices in Indianapolis, Indiana and Post Falls, Idaho
- Business Description:.
- Business Description:Residential and commercial construction.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Whether you have high ceilings or a busted lamp, changing a light bulb can be more of a hassle than you might think. Follow these tips for easy light bulb changes.
Marble and granite are both durable, high-end countertop options that bring sophistication and drama to your home. But marble and granite require regular maintenance to stay looking good and to avoid stains. Find the stone that works for you.
Find lights in
- Pell City
lights in Talladega
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & S contruction39 County Road 897
- A&B Construction5635 Cragford rd
- AAA Air Care, Affordable Solar, Duct SaversPO Box 375
- AdGraph Signs4312 Martin St S
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alabama Electrical Service200 Laurel Circle SE
- Albert & Son Renovation CompanyP.O Box 989
Pell City, Alabama
- Alexander Electric511 South Three Notch
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- A & S contruction
- Don Hudson's Locator Service295 CR 426
- Don Hudson's Locator Service
- Gloria's Cleaning & Handyman Services161 Gentry Ave
- Gloria's Cleaning & Handyman Services
- Homes by Landon ShalePO Box 91
- Homes by Landon Shale
- Triplett Electric1075 Clover Ave
- Triplett Electric
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc