A 2 Z Handyman Services And Home Repair

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

11116 Alexandria Road Southwest

Jacksonville, AL 36265

all services full steam ahe

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Martin Decorative Steps Job

Martin Decorative Steps Job

handyman202036265
Demoed existing brick steps, widened sidewalk and build a beautiful set of decorative steps with two railing kit

A2Z Handyman Services are skilled in all phases of home improvement projects big or small we can help get them behind you. We have been in business locally for over a decade with tons of local references and lots of verified reviews on our website, facebook, & also background checked and verified on Home Adviser and the Handy App and Angie's List. Give us a call at 256-453-6528 24hrs a day 365 days a year...
Shake Siding Leak Repair project
Shake Siding Leak Repair

siding companies

202036954
Siding Repair project
Siding Repair

handyman

202036265

handyman (6)gutter cleaning (5)door installation (2)roof cleaning (1)roofing (1)home inspection (1)decks & porches (1)

02/10/2021

Excellent! I’m very pleased with the electrical work they did. My lights look beautiful!

Description of Work
how many chandelier and two scones

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

02/07/2021

No one contacted

Description of Work
None contact

Category decks

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

we are very sorry that we was unable to get back in contact with you I had a death in my family in Oklahoma City Due to covid-19 my grandfather Passed and had to drive all the [Member Information Removed] there to the funeral I wish you would have got in contact with me before giving me a bad review you're the first bad review I've ever had in 14 years. We would be more than happy to help you out ...

11/20/2020

Good for basic things. If project involves any carpentry or detailed talent go to an expert.

Description of Work
Hang and install a barn door, clean gutters, install door hinges & knobs/locks

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service,doors

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

11/03/2020

Very good. They were knowledgeable in what needed to be done and provided options. Work was completely quickly and they handled an unforeseen situation well. Top notch guys! I will definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone looking for and honest, reputable business. God bless them.

Description of Work
roof leak repair and also Exterior door fitting along with a storm door shock

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service,roofing,doors,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Thank you so much for the work we really appreciate it my family my wife and I couldn't do it without you God bless

10/27/2020

It went excellent

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 10/18/2020

10/24/2020

This is a leak which others have applied caulk in hopes of correcting the leak in my vertical siding which is on the windward side of the house. Nathan responded to my call established a follow up call the next day and started work the following day. I explained my problem and what i thought was the problem. He explained what he thought was a solution and quoted a price within my budget. The job w...

Description of Work
stopped leak on siding.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

So much for the opportunity and for the work my family my kids and my wife and I we really appreciate it we couldn't do it without you thank you so much God bless

10/21/2020

Awesome ! My gutters are working properly right now better than they ever have to be honest ! I guess when they were installed they were not placed right and water doesn’t travel uphill too well! It was fixed at the time of gutter cleaning and I’m so happy with the outcome !! My plants are no longer being drowned in a sea of excess rainwater 😅!! Thanks A2Z will be scheduling them twice a year atl...

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

thank you for the review [Member Name Removed] you're the best me and my family appreciate the work hope to see you soon

10/21/2020

It was fast, clean and beautiful. Thanks Nate Paeltz. A+

Description of Work
Underpinning

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service,home inspection

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

thank you so much buddy my family and I appreciate the work hope to see you again

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal