Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Get matched with top door installers in Russellville, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Russellville
- HOPSONS HANDYMAN SERVICESAll jobs that Jason has performed have been exactly as we discussed. He is trustworthy and shows up when he says he will. On numerous occasions, I have left keys for him to perform work when I was not at home and have no reservations about it. He is prompt returning calls and stands behind his work.
- A 2 Z Handyman Services And Home RepairVery good. They were knowledgeable in what needed to be done and provided options. Work was completely quickly and they handled an unforeseen situation well. Top notch guys! I will definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone looking for and honest, reputable business. God bless them.
- Luke's Painting CompanyLuke did a great job. He showed up on time each day. He was very respectful of the space and patient with my dogs and kids. I would not hesitate to call him again!
- Window World IncWe are getting estimate now. However, we wanted an estimate on replacement of front door and to cover windows on side of door. We were told 12 weeks until work could begin. And, to cover the two side windows on the side of the front door, we were going to have to buy $1,000 of fiberglass even though we only need a very small amount due to the fact Windows World did not need it; but, we don’t need it either. I would have assumed this company would have extra Fiberglas on hand since they use the material for jobs??? So, the font door is out. We are waiting on an estimate for replacing a window. We were told the back four replacement would be around $800-$1,000; is this reasonable
- Durante Home ExteriorsThey are very prompt and professional. If you have a problem, they came back and take a care of it really quickly. If you have any questions or complaints, they are also quick to respond.
- J. Howard Painting LLCAbsolutely wonderful. I couldn't belive how much a difference it made. Their work was outstanding.
- Folkers Window CoWe had Folker's install our new windows, vinyl siding around top part of house, install new doors, and also new shutters on our home. We were kept up-to-date of installation dates through phone calls and emails, also received emails on delay issues. We had two very polite and experienced workers from Folkers install our product and they did an excellent job. They always made sure that everything was cleaned up before they left each day, it took 5 days to get it all done. They also was very nice about my picky things. The sales rep did a good job explaining everything and was always a call away to answer questions or if I emailed him he responded quickly. I had an issue with my doors and the matter was resolved very quickly and taking care of with no hesitation. I highly recommend Folkers to anyone needing new windows, doors, vinyl siding, shutters
- North Alabama BuildersRemodeled kitchen, living room, master bed and bath. Excellent job! Planning on using them again to add on a screened in porch.
- North Alabama BuildersVery good. We were pleased with the professionalism and quality of work done. The deck looks like it was originally built on the house and not an add on just like we wanted.
- North Alabama BuildersOutstanding quality. Often the price is high to even a bit off-putting, but the quality, workmanship, knowledge, ability and the fact that they get the job done right is worth it. The only builder in the area who completely stands behind his work. If you think anything is even mildly off, they're back in a flash to correct it at no extra charge. We had some new doors put in for which the company hardware was working ideally, they fixed it. We needed to redo the kitchen but the cabinet headers were not finished before prior owners wallpapered, so they handmade new veneers and fixed it. Our dining room walls were not perfectly straight,, so they custom fit crown molding and chair rails and it looks perfect. Save money in the long run and do it right first by using these guys
Door Installers in Russellville
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Huntsville! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea..Recent Review:We love our sunroom by Champion! From our sales representative to the engineer who performed measurements and explained construction details, to the installation supervisor(s) and the installation team; our sunroom was done well and professionally. When we had questions or concerns regarding timing or production, our inquiries were addressed directly, professionally, and to our satisfaction. We highly recommend Champion WindowsLaurie H.
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to ..Recent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and familySavannah B.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke was a gift! I moved from Colorado into a new home in Prattville, walked in the door and immediately realized I couldn’t live with the existing DIY paint job. I called Luke’s Painting, their estimate was $1400.00 less than their competitors, he started painting two days later. Luke was professional, honest, hard working and always cognizant of the fact that I was working from home while he was painting. The finished product is amazing, a realtor commented on how clean the lines are. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Luke’s PaintingDana S.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:We are a family based business,just myself and one employer this way we maintain the integrity of our services as well as the quality of our work;for larger jobs I do have stand by people ready to work;We are Christian oriented and base our work ethics on years of work with our ancestors and how to properly install and have good morals and conception of the customer;We accept cash or check and references with phone numbers upon request;prior service,U.S.Navy 6 years
- Business Description:i have 1 employee. i am a sub-contractor. i take cash or checks.Recent Review:It went very well I was very satisfied with all the work that was done. I would definitely get him to do work for me again.Roger C.
- Business Description:I'm a jack of all trades I can do anything u can think of
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin..
- Business Description:have 6 worker 3 vans 1truck been in business 17 teen years
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
A storm cellar door secures your basement bulkhead, which offers an extra exit or storm shelter in case of emergency. Since these structures create another “in” to your home, choosing the right cellar door is crucial. Find out what to look for here.
Find door installers in
- Phil Campbell
- Mount Hope
- Muscle Shoals
- Town Creek
- Bear Creek
- Red Bay
door installers in Russellville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B Windows, Inc.315 Hazelwood Drive
Pell City, Alabama
- A & S contruction39 County Road 897
- a&k construction7655 hwy 49
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
- Alabama Ornamental Inc2515 Al Hwy 174
- All-In-One-Roofing&Remodling721 Blue Ridge Road
- Ancro Door Company LLC605 Gault Ave N
Fort Payne, Alabama
- A & B Windows, Inc.
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- Best Door Company315 Jackson Dr
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Capstone Construction LLC50 W Sunset Dr.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Huntsville2995 Wall Triana Hwy Ste A6
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Complete Care And Repair LLC.
- Complete Home RepairPO Box 83
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Capstone Construction LLC
- Elrod Renovations219 Cedar Dr
- Elrod Renovations
- Four Our Sons Inc196 Lark Ln
- Four Our Sons Inc
- GILBERT'S WINDOWS AND DOORS2146 HIGHWAY 48
- GILBERT'S WINDOWS AND DOORS
- Imports Xtreme LLC6396 AL-132
- Imports Xtreme LLC
- Ogle Contractors703 North Anniston Avenue
- Ogle Contractors
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Parker's Safes and Vaults www.parkerssafesandvault164 Cessna Ln
- Pate's Home Services729 Greenbriar Deer Rd Ste C
- Palace of Glass
- quad cities roofing and construction703 Waverly Ave
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
- quad cities roofing and construction
- Saugahatchee Wood Works684 County Rd 2039
- Scarborough Door & Hardware Inc610 S Seminary St
- Shoals Exteriors26 Stacey Lane
- Slick's Construction & Flooring1680 Airport Rd
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Start to Finish Contractors2400 East Road
- Stop Leak Waterproofing LLCPO Box 1692
- Saugahatchee Wood Works
- Vargas Construction245 Tar Hill Rd
- Vargas Construction
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM