Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Huntsville

Founded 1953 • With Angi since March 2008

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Huntsville! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+16 more images

4.1

window replacement (63)door installation (17)patio enclosures (16)siding companies (5)roofing (4)awnings (4)gutter repair (2)Patios (1)screen repair (1)decks & porches (1)

03/10/2022

Georg V.

I had shopped for windows with several companies, but none of the windows I found had all of the characteristics of the Champion windows. Once we decided on the Champion windows, the Champion agent came, measured the windows (8 replacement windows), showed me the samples, gave me a price, and allowed me to think it over. I contacted him and told him I wanted the work to be done. He arranged for the windows to be measured precisely, and I received a date for expectation of the installation. When the date arrived, the windows were installed carefully and with precision. The task was a bit challenging because the windows that needed replacing were already over 60 years old. They did a great job. The windows fit perfectly, they function perfectly, and the look fantastic.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

Review for Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Huntsville - 2995 Wall Triana Hwy, Huntsville, AL - 39655404

01/20/2022

John E.

Contracted but no work done yet, so I can't comment on that. I can comment on my experience choosing options and the sales presentation by Matt Parker. He went above and beyond in explaining what I was getting for the money. Champion was a bit more expensive than the other quotes I received but none of them offered a lifetime warranty. Matt worked with me until I was comfortable with the price and gave me every discount he could.

Description of Work
Premium vinyl siding.

Category awnings, siding

Work Completed On 01/15/2022

07/19/2021

Laurie H.

We love our sunroom by Champion! From our sales representative to the engineer who performed measurements and explained construction details, to the installation supervisor(s) and the installation team; our sunroom was done well and professionally. When we had questions or concerns regarding timing or production, our inquiries were addressed directly, professionally, and to our satisfaction. We highly recommend Champion Windows!

Description of Work
Conversion from screened-in patio room to glassed-in patio room.

Category remodeling, replacement windows, doors, sunrooms, patios

Work Completed On 06/20/2021

03/05/2021

Larry S.

Fantastic. Fast, courteous, professional from start to finish.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

01/30/2021

Donald F.

The process was smooth and Stacy did a great job! Would definitely recommend Champion!

Description of Work
Replace Windows

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

09/05/2019

LISA T.

Very good. They were prompt. They did what they said they were gonna do. Their workers were courteous and clean.

Description of Work
They did windows and 1 door installation.

Work Completed On 08/05/2018

10/03/2017

Reba H.

They did a good job. I have no complaints. They stand behind their windows with a life time warranty.

Description of Work
I had about half of the original wood windows in my house replaced, probably 19, with vinyl windows. I've had a couple of sash failures and they have been great at replacing them.

Work Completed On 09/05/2017

09/20/2017

Nancy S.

They went in, did the work and got out.

Description of Work
Whole redo of a back porch.

Category decks, replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/20/2012

03/21/2017

Robert C.

Great crew. Came on time and cleaned up everthing.

Description of Work
I had old windows replaced with new vinyl windows.

Work Completed On 03/21/2017

08/29/2016

Roger E.

Great! They replaced the windows and cleaned up within a day. The house is so quite now because of the type of windows we picked, which were costume made. The house is also safer with the burglar releases on the windows. I would highly recommend Champion Windows.

Description of Work
We had windows replace on the North and South side of the house.

Work Completed On 05/02/2014

06/01/2016

Meghan L.

I would never use this company, simply because of their outrageous prices and lack of being able to do anything more than take measurements and spit out a number.

Description of Work
We asked for an estimate to replace roughly 2500 sq feet of wood siding, gutters with industrial strength metal gutter guards and bigger downspouts,.We also needed our entire porch railing and stairway railing replaced. I had purchased a voucher from Angies List for $100 towards $1,200 worth of siding. Now I know why Champion was offering such a good voucher..... They quoted us....wait for it.... TWENTY EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS...as in......28,000.00k. That didn't even include replacing ANY of the railing AT ALL, or putting on gutter guards. Our porch that we wanted o convert into a sunroom is little more than 8x10 and it was going to cost us 8,000k in addition to the 28k!! The gentleman couldn't even give us an itemized list. He simply took measurements and pulled a number out of thin air. I don't think so. We received a quote to do everything mentioned above (minus the sunroom of course) for 15k WITH an itemized list from another company. Champion was going to charge me DOUBLE with HALF of the services!!!! Outrageous!!!! They obviously did not want our business.

Category gutter repair, siding, sunrooms

Work Completed On 05/31/2016

12/16/2015

Mary Ellen S.

I asked them to save the windows that were taken out, I assumed that the screens would have been saved as well. The company informed me that the screens had already been trashed and they are no good. I told them that those screens were mine and I wanted them, the company assured em that I would get some screens back and now they are being unresponsive. It has been over 4 months since the installation and I have still have no screens.

Description of Work
Took out and installed new windows.

Work Completed On 09/30/2015

01/22/2015

RICHARD A.

The work was okay. I've used them in the past. The workers were okay. They were also pretty prompt.

Description of Work
They came out to replace our windows as wells as our french doors.

Work Completed On 01/01/2014

01/09/2015

Michael D.

They did a good job. I'm pleased with them. It's nothing fancy but it was a lot better than what I had. I didn't have any issues. I had three estimates and they were in the middle. They were a lot lower than another company. So far, so good.

Description of Work
They put in new windows. There were 13 windows replaced with double pane windows.

Work Completed On 11/07/2014

01/08/2015

MARK M.

The work from Champion Window of Huntsville turned out very good, very good. We are very happy with what we accomplished. We don't have any complaints. It is very nice. The cost was about 27000 I think and that includes everything put together. To friends and family member's I would say that they are very good. They live up to what they say they will do and they do good work. We are satisfied with the price.

Description of Work
They installed the complete windows and the paraphernalia that went with it, the heaters and the insulation above everything.

Work Completed On 11/12/2014

08/25/2014

MATT R.

Everything was great, it was a pleasure working with Champion Window. Christy, the lady in the office, did an excellent job of coordinating and scheduling the service, the installation crew did a great job, and there wasn't any leftover debris. Furthermore, Bob, the owner, came by to ensure that the work had been done satisfactorily, and the company followed through on all of its commitments.

Description of Work
We hired them to install seven windows and one door in order to enclose a porch.

Category remodeling, replacement windows, doors, sunrooms

Work Completed On 06/27/2014

06/16/2014

Paul C.

I also looked up Champion Window they've got an 'A' rating from Angie's List. Their cost was just astronomical. The Champion guy was selling the product but their costing was way, way too high. Think the roof being 12000 dollars, the Champion's bid on the roof was 23000 dollars. I compared the actual work that they were doing and the materials they were using and there was no difference at all. They were almost double the cost. The whole project was like, going back to the other company for my project, their project was like a little over 23000 dollars and Champion was like 59000 dollars. They were just astronomical. I think that they have a good quality product, I do think that. The only reason I am grading them with a 'B' is that the quality of the product I think is better, is good product. I would not use them in the future, no.

Description of Work
They came out on the 7th of May to give the quote. They were doing the windows. They were doing the gutters. They were doing the roof. They were doing the siding. Approximate cost of service 59000.00.

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows, sunrooms

06/10/2014

Trevor H.

The order was taken, product provided on time, and installed on time. Quality and friendliness of the installation crew was excellent and i was overly pleased with the outcome. The product is very expensive to what else is on the market, but quality appears to be there. I will use them again if i choose to replace more windows in the future.

Description of Work
The provider replaced 8 windows on the upper floor of my house.

Work Completed On 09/01/2013

05/14/2014

Charles C.

The job was well done, and the windows are of good quality. The installer was professional and did good work and in a timely fashion. The price was outrageous. The sales man was extremely rude so much so that I will never do business with Champion again. I had doors quoted after I had the windows installed. They wanted $5600 for 2 fairly basic doors, nothing fancy.

Description of Work
Installed 4 windows

Work Completed On 08/01/2010

04/10/2014

Debra B.

Did not use this provider because cost of replacement windows was 2 to 3 times more than any other estimates I got.

Description of Work
Estimate for window replacement.

04/05/2014

Eugene T.

Two man team knew exactly what to do , they were professinal, efficient, cleaned up etc, couldn't ask for more.

Description of Work
Removed all old casement windows and replaced with energy efficient I believe their called 360 style windows

Work Completed On 09/15/2013

04/01/2014

Kenneth M.

went very well

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 01/15/2014