Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Russellville, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Russellville
- Juan Garza Masonry and ConcreteJuan and his team did excellent work from start to finish. Very professional and communicative. I had no issues, which has been rare in Tuscaloosa.
- WA ConstructionNice, friendly group of guys…everything looks as expected and went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. Also very timely manner, would definitely recommend them for your concrete needs!
- MAS ConcreteEverything went exactly as MAS said it would. The work was done well and completed on time. Communication was on point. The price was very fair. Overall my experience was excellent. Thanks MAS for a great job. See you next time I need concrete work.
- MAS ConcreteExcellent. Very professional, nice, friendly. Would definitely use them again in the future for all my concrete needs.
- MAS ConcreteHad them fix a cracked and crumbling back patio. Showed up when expected and did the job as requested. Patio looks so much better than before. Plan to use them again for some swimming pool concrete deck work.
- MAS ConcreteThe concrete project went flawlessly. It was on time, on budget and the quality of the work was superb!
- 4B Concrete PumpingVery dependable, honest, and trustworthy. Showed up on time, performed the work while raining and left the job better then they found it.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsVery professional from consult to completed job. All our concerns were addressed in a timely manner.
- Elite ConcreteSal and his guys did a great job. He listened to what we wanted and offered helpful suggestions and did exactly what we asked. The driveway is beautiful and we are very pleased with his work.
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingWe had two baths remodeled. At the end of each day, the cleaning and straightening up was very good. Eric kept us up to date on what the next day or two plans would be. Bath 1 was a complete tear out and replace, bath two we replaced the tub with a show and added to the closet where the original shower had been. Eric furnishes labor and you furnish the "pretty" items like fixtures, tile, towel holders. They used top of the line materials. We did ask for a couple of things, not in the original estimate and ran into a major wiring issue in the 2nd bath redo. We negotiated a price change that day, very fair, and moved on. The wiring was run midway down a wall instead of in the attic or near the ceiling. Caused some major rerouting, we didn't know so it was an understandable cost increase. Eric is an extremely fair person to deal with, he wants the job done right
Concrete Repair Contractors in Russellville
- Business Description:Specializing in construction! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I called and they responded quickly! Made the call on Friday, Eddy came and gave me an estimate on Saturday. He started work Monday morning and it was finished the next Saturday! Thankful for him and his crew. Also, they cleaned up after themselves each day. I would hardly even have noticed they had been there. I would definitely use them again.Melissa W.
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to ..Recent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and familySavannah B.
- Business Description:H&S is a foundation and waterproofing business. Here our value is our customers. Always going the extra mile to achieve a stable or dry home. We know there is always a budget to fix your home. NO matter the situation, here we give you OPTIONS no matter the budget. With a combined 16 years of business we take value and pride in our work.Recent Review:He was very efficient, nice guy, very respectful and did a really god job.Maria W.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair, Concrete Lifting and Crawl Space Solutions TFS is the regional leader of foundation repair, concrete lifting and crawl space solutions. Our purpose is to Redefine our Industry. We believe that by doing things differently, better, and with intention, our customers can live better lives, experiencing peace of mind. We look forward to meeting you, working with you, and helping you accomplish your goalsRecent Review:it was good, it was excellent, they answer all my questionjerry a.
- Business Description:MAS Concrete is a owner-operated business. We have over 25 years of experience in the concrete industry in the North Alabama area. Our work is top-notch and professional. We provide free estimates. We do driveways, porches, slabs, foundations, stamped and stained concreteRecent Review:Everything went exactly as MAS said it would. The work was done well and completed on time. Communication was on point. The price was very fair. Overall my experience was excellent. Thanks MAS for a great job. See you next time I need concrete work.Noel B.
- Business Description:OUTDOOR SOLUTIONS is your solutions for any dirt work or clearing needs outside! We do anything from mobile home pads and drive ways to concrete footers and clearing lake lots! We have TONS of experience and recommendations to back our work as well! We would love to earn your business! FREE ESTIMATES AS WELL!Recent Review:Walter did a great job in a timely manner. Couldn’t ask for a more respectful guy! Will never have to look for anyone else, he has my business for here on out!Cody R.
- Business Description:We are a small family run business that gives you personal and friendly service. We'll give you daily updates on progress. We offer warranties on all our work.Recent Review:It went great! Allen came out and gave me an estimate and listened to what I wanted to have done. He was also able to make suggestions on ways the porch could be done that I had not thought of. He was very professional and you can tell he knows what he is doing. I WILL be calling on A&W Construction for future projectsMelissa A.
- Business Description:We have seasoned employee, contractors and subcontractors with extensive knowledge of the specific field in need. Our initial trip charge for a repair is 75.00 with a 45.00/hr rate on most quick turn hourly jobs. Most of our work is quoted as a complete turn key proposal and not hourly. New construction initial visit usually has no fee. We tackle jobs most contractors shy away from, and use products most contractors don't understand. The products we sell last so much longer, do a ..Recent Review:We have been using Blue Water Paradise since 2008. They have provided a variety of services for us including installing the pool, installing solar panels, building a deck, and so much more. Mike, the owner, is very responsive, personable, and is just a really nice guy. They always provide excellent service in a timely manner. We are very happy with everything that they have done for us in the last 9 years and we will continue to use them in the futureDiane S.
- Business Description:General contracting service for over 22 years, we cover a wide variety of services from a to z. We are also one of the few authorized rep. for the epdm rubberized roof coating system in the southeast . This system can coat wood , shingle, and metal roofing. excellent for flat roof on private and commercial systems, and also does great on house trailers and rv's. We have several employees that are employed because of their specialty skills, such as painters, carpenters, equipment operators
- Business Description:I started my business to make people happy and i going to do the best job ever i do it all so what ever you need call me patrick kirkland i have two employees and we do the best job call for a free qoute to dayRecent Review:They completed approx 50% of the roof and would not come <br /> back to finish the job. Took part of the old roof off and didn't <br /> cover with a tarp. It rained. Took them 4 days to come back <br /> and they left again with putting a tarp on the part of the old roof <br /> they had removed. They refused to come back to finish the roof. <br /> I hired them in July and by Sept. the roof <br /> still was not finished. <br /> You can't run fast enough away from this company. <br /> They left the job and would not come back to finish the roof. I had to hire another roofing <br /> company to finish the roof. The new company said they had never seen a roofing job like what <br /> Kirkland did. The new roofing had to tear off part of the roof Kirkland had finished because <br /> it was done wrong and they corrected what they could. <br /> Stay away from Krikland All In One. Bad news <br /Teresa R.
Deals in Russellville for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Phil Campbell
- Mount Hope
- Muscle Shoals
- Town Creek
- Bear Creek
- Red Bay
concrete contractors in Russellville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A & S contruction39 County Road 897
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair2203 Highway 31 NW
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
- Arrowhead Landfill622 Tayloe Rd
- A & P Services
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Blue Water Paradise, Inc4257 Weatherford Ave
- Bryan, Allen100-B Professional Ln Ste B
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Carter Construction141 Cedar Run Ln
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Christian Construction3664 Hawthorne Rd
- Circle V Concrete Finishing, LLC4939 Co Rd 940
- Clemmer Concrete1280 Ross Lake Rd
- Complete Care And Repair LLC.
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Carter Construction
- Decorative Concrete Designs6512 Rose Farm Rd
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Decorative Concrete Designs
- Flo Masonry3008 Chelsea Ln SW
- Flo Masonry
- Gerhard Concrete Specialists3405 Harmon Williams Rd
- Gerhard Concrete Specialists
- H&S Foundation and Crawl Space Pros. INC186 George Dr
- H&S Foundation and Crawl Space Pros. INC
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
- Kirklands all out construction
- Outdoor Solutions1812 Cambridge St
- Outdoor Solutions
- quality roofing and construction1930 jenifer rd
- quality roofing and construction