Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Pell City, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Pell City
- 21st Century Surveying, LLCAll went great. Very professional & a really nice man. Would definitely recommend him and call on him again if we need more surveying done.
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCI have known Mr. Gilliland and his draftsperson professionally for over 25 years. The attention to detail and accuracy is outstanding. The first survey I hired them for was in the 90's and have hired half a dozen times since. They just finished one in Jan 2017. I am on their schedule for another job too
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCTerry the surveyor was on time, did the job requested, very friendly, professional. We received the paper work 2 days later. This was the 4th time we had used this company.
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCSurveyors were on time. Started working immediately, wasted no time getting the job done. Super perk test and boundary line marking. I can see exactly where my property and neighbors property meet. Excellent job. Very professional.
- Grizzard Land SurveyorArrived on the date and time scheduled, did exactly what he said he would do in the time agreed upon, for the price agreed upon, and no "surprises." His work was correct the first time.
- Grizzard Land SurveyorI called Grizzard services and asked when and how much it would be to stake out my plot. I was told it could be done Wednesday of that week for $150. The job was done when promised and done well.
- Bailey Land Group IncI could make this long and drawn out but most don't want to read all of that. After several apologies from the company on their inability to show up when they said they would I threatened to go elsewhere and finally got a time they would come out. They finally showed up almost 3-4 weeks later and did perform the survey. Here's where it really goes down hill. They were unresponsive to all emails and phone calls. They had performed the survey but 3.5 weeks later I'm wanting to hire another surveyor. I contact an attorney who suggests I file a complaint through the state just to cover myself if later on this company comes back and requests to be paid. Keep in mind my first contact with this company dates back to September and by the time I file the complaint we are nearing December. This company never responded to anything I said. Finally I receive my survey in December, more than a month after they performed the survey with yet another apology. I would never suggest anyone use this company just from their unprofessional approach and lack of communication with the client
Land Surveyors in Pell City
- Business Description:Ashville Land Surveying has an experienced staff with over 50 years combined experience in land surveying. Our friendly and knowledgable staff will be glad to assist you. We offer free survey estimates.Recent Review:Excellent. I've used them for 25 years. I am just very please with the service they rendered.Martha H.
- Business Description:PRIVATELY OWNED AND OPERATED. BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 30 YEARS SERVICING THE TALLADEGA AND CALHOUN COUNTIES.Recent Review:Arrived on the date and time scheduled, did exactly what he said he would do in the time agreed upon, for the price agreed upon, and no "surprises." His work was correct the first time.debra h.
- Business Description:Private Utility Locating for Underground Utilities
- Business Description:DHLS is a small veteran owned business. DHLS provides services not covered by the 811 buried utility locating services to private property owners, ex. home owners, business owners, and private property owners. DHLS accepts checks (with Approval), and credit cards (VISA, Master Card, and American Express, and Discover), yet full payment is required upon services rendered. DHLS provides reducing risks of property damage and injury to buried utilities on private property. Alabama State Law 94-49..
- Business Description:Full Service Landscape Architecture, Construction, Maintenanace company
- Business Description:Southern Cross Surveying is a land surveying group centrally located in the heart of Shelby County, Alabama providing a variety of residential and commercial surveying services. Our services cover the entire state of Alabama and our location allows us to efficiently service the Birmingham Metro area, Shelby County, Chilton County and surrounding areas. With our knowledge and experienced staff, we are confident in our ability to handle any of our clients surveying needs and are determined in p..
- Business Description:Sales and installation of above ground, below ground and community storm shelters all in several sizes. We service the entire state of Alabama. We are licensed and insured. All our shelters are FEMA compliantRecent Review:unknownPaula L.
- Business Description:Do everything from yards to building
- Business Description:Shiflett Surveying is a land surveying company started by Rodney Shiflett in 1998. Mr. Shiflett is involved in all aspects of every job ordered, from doing his own field work to working closely with his Autocad drafter to provide accurate and correct informationRecent Review:Very well. Quick to respond. I wish there could have been more markers in place to define lines (b on quality). Office contact heather was very courteous. Also no method to make payment by charge; typically check or cash only. I was able to make arrangements to do a wire transfer though. Overall, I would hire again or recommendstacy t.
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying business in service for 3 years, We provide a wide range of professional land surveying services including boundary surveys, mortgage surveys, elevation certificates, land division, ALTA surveys, percolation test, and site development
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Pell City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Don Hudson's Locator Service295 CR 426
- Don Hudson's Locator Service
- Grizzard Land Surveyor31 E Choccolocco St
- Grizzard Land Surveyor
- Homes by Landon ShalePO Box 91
- Homes by Landon Shale
- In Harmony LandscapingPO Box 42
- In Harmony Landscaping
- Lake Martin Storm Shelters9070 Hwy 63 South
Alexander City, Alabama
- Lake Martin Storm Shelters
- Ogle Contractors703 North Anniston Avenue
- Ogle Contractors
- RCP Development Inc.177 Patton Rd
- RCP Development Inc.