Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Cropwell, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Cropwell
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCSurveyors were on time. Started working immediately, wasted no time getting the job done. Super perk test and boundary line marking. I can see exactly where my property and neighbors property meet. Excellent job. Very professional.
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCTerry the surveyor was on time, did the job requested, very friendly, professional. We received the paper work 2 days later. This was the 4th time we had used this company.
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCI have known Mr. Gilliland and his draftsperson professionally for over 25 years. The attention to detail and accuracy is outstanding. The first survey I hired them for was in the 90's and have hired half a dozen times since. They just finished one in Jan 2017. I am on their schedule for another job too
- 21st Century Surveying, LLCAll went great. Very professional & a really nice man. Would definitely recommend him and call on him again if we need more surveying done.
- Grizzard Land SurveyorI called Grizzard services and asked when and how much it would be to stake out my plot. I was told it could be done Wednesday of that week for $150. The job was done when promised and done well.
- Grizzard Land SurveyorArrived on the date and time scheduled, did exactly what he said he would do in the time agreed upon, for the price agreed upon, and no "surprises." His work was correct the first time.
- Kimbrough Land Surveying ServicesThe survey itself went fine but I am still awaiting the promised survey report over four weeks after the survey.
- Bailey Land Group IncI could make this long and drawn out but most don't want to read all of that. After several apologies from the company on their inability to show up when they said they would I threatened to go elsewhere and finally got a time they would come out. They finally showed up almost 3-4 weeks later and did perform the survey. Here's where it really goes down hill. They were unresponsive to all emails and phone calls. They had performed the survey but 3.5 weeks later I'm wanting to hire another surveyor. I contact an attorney who suggests I file a complaint through the state just to cover myself if later on this company comes back and requests to be paid. Keep in mind my first contact with this company dates back to September and by the time I file the complaint we are nearing December. This company never responded to anything I said. Finally I receive my survey in December, more than a month after they performed the survey with yet another apology. I would never suggest anyone use this company just from their unprofessional approach and lack of communication with the client
Last update on June 7, 2020
Land Surveyors in Cropwell
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- Pell City,
land surveyors in Cropwell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!