Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Ozark, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Ozark
- Jnb Contracting LLCI had water damage on ceilings throughout my house from leaks due to Hurricane Micheal. My Wife and I had considered a full kitchen remodel at the time of having the ceilings repaired but every contractor we spoke to wanted to do the kitchen and not the ceilings... except for Jorge... his first point of buisness was to make sure that our ceilings were beautiful, and repaired... he even made suggestions that made sense saved money and ended up being beautiful. We had 6 rooms replaced with flat Sheetrock celiengs, and installed recessed lighting, and other accent lights... while we were living in our home... Nashaly and Omar were respectful and courtesous to our need to get in and out of our house with an infant child, they cleaned every night when they finished, asked about and listened to any issues we had and handled them promptly... this was the best experience that we have ever had contracting someone for home repairs..
- Jerry HarrisonIt always goes perfect! His pricing and quality are both extremely good. He always does a little more than he says he would.
- Pinnacle Property CareThey did an excellent job in building my new railings and support beams for the entire length of my front porch. They tore down my old rotted wood railings and support beams and did a good job cleaning up and disposing the old material. I would use them again for any re-modeling work needed outside or inside my home. They were very professional in their work and finished the job completely in the time frame that was written in the estimate
- Blinds by Noon & Shutters Real Soon IncI was at Home Depot in Dothan, Alabama, and noticed that the store offered custom plantation shutter installation. I called to set up an initial appointment for an estimate. It was not Home Depot personnel who would be doing the estimate or installation. It would be outsourced to Blinds by Noon and Shutters Real Soon, from Suwanee, Georgia. The person who provided the estimate was very prompt and professional, and we were provided with a written quote. We were told how long it would take for the shutters to be finished. They were actually finished ahead of schedule. An appointment was scheduled and the shutters were installed. They went up seamlessly, and quickly. The installation was done expertly. The crew was professional, polite, prompt and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The shutters are beautiful. The quality is amazing. They are not flimsy in any way. Very substantial. They are extremely sturdy and easy to open and close. The quality is very impressive.The entire experience was excellent. I totally recommend Blinds by Noon and Shutters Real Soon. You will be happy you chose them for your custom plantation shutter installation. They stand behind their work and their products. What a breath of fresh air! The CEO of Blinds by Noon and Shutters Real Soon, Harry Bazaz, and the installation crew, Dwight and Alex, and those behind the scenes, took care of us beyond our expectations, working with us thru some unexpected situations, and extending patience and generosity that will always be remembered. We cannot thank them enough for all they have done for us. Check out their website and give them a direct call: blindsbynoon.com, 770.220.0000 or contact Home Depot. 334-677-2790. I would like to also commend Home Depot Special Services Department for making sure that we were being taken care of throughout this entire process and that we were happy with the outcome
- Basement SpecialistGoodson Roofing and Construction are A's across the board. They were very professional. Their prices were good. They were timely. Their clean ups were excellent. I have nothing but positive things to say about them. They did a complete roof system for our house probably ten years ago. I have no question of calling them back if I had a problem or recommending them to someone else
- Pinnacle Property CareJoseph and his crew are very professional. Showed promptly on the day he started work. Had a plan how to accomplish the job even though the job was not a standard install. Job Site was always clean, very knowledgable on construstion methods, and finished the job on time as promised. Pinnacle Property Care does a very professional job and takes pride in there work
- Tommy's ContractingHe did an excellent job. He was easy to work with and he did a great job. The quality of the work was excellent.
- D&A ElectricalWe contracted him to complete a plumbing contract. We paid half down in cash, he wouldn't take a check. He barely got started on the $10000 plumbing project and vanished, making excuses why he couldn't come. We lost about $4000 in cash because he only did, at most , $1000 in work including supplies. He WILL steal from you. He is known to do this. Unfortunately we were new to the area and didn't know better. Do not hire Denny Wilson. He knows how to get around local laws so it will be difficult to prosecute him
- Mr. Fix ItAbsolutely awful !! My ceiling NEVER did get finished. Paid Jon $3000.00 to close in my porch and add on . Gave him a month to do this job while we were on the road. Came home and not a nail was put in a board laid. I did call him to find out when he would start he came out next day and did a very poor job wood does not even match with existing porch. Tried to get a refund out of the $3,000 and he only wanted to refund me $270. He also brings along a 14 year old son and has him do the work then when it is subpar he uses the excuse well a fourteen-year-old did it. Also drags along his girlfriend who hurries him along the way. So if you're looking to get a job done in a professional and timely manner this is not the person to use
Contractors in Ozark
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Birmingham! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea..Recent Review:Met with John Maenza this morning at my house. He did a great presentation, helping us to look at all the features of champion windows. I had done my homework on potential problems and he answered my question with courtesy and treated us with respect. By the time he left we felt confident in him and the companyGodelieve B.
- Business Description:JNB Contracting, LLC (Also Known as JNB Services, LLC) is well-establish residential and commercial company in Daleville, Alabama and have been in business for 5 years. We serve over 725 clients and have done over 1,000 projects. We satisfied our clients so well that they keep coming back for multiple projects with us and they continuously refer us to the people they know! We also received over 60 testimonials from them. We deliver quality of work, use quality materials and on budget-guarant..Recent Review:A few hick ups due to weather and not enough materials. But otherwise it went great. The whole team. Was greatCandace. Sun Room Build T.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:License Contractor:Quinney Contracting qualified and ready for the job,willing to help others in there time of need.We also know people need the job done and want business's to work with them,we are more than willing and able to work with youRecent Review:I paid him in full on 08-17-2019, and he has yet to complete the repairs. Despite numerous contacts he claims he is too busy to complete the job. He has left an 83 year old house occupant with a leaking roof and unfinished dry wall and the cold weather has arrived. I only selected him from a recommendation from Angie’s listJon A.
- Business Description:Finding time for home repair projects can be a real choir! Better to call Charlie's Home Services for professional service at a reasonable price. With the right tools and expertise our hardworking staff will get the job done rightRecent Review:Very nice young men. Professional and efficient and polite.Winifred M.
- Business Description:Thompson Builders does everything the right way. We promise to beat every price you get. We are fast and efficient. We provide a good quality build. Number one rule for Thompson Builders is to make sure the customer is happy. You dream it, we build it!!
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated consrtuction compay. Offering free estimates on all your repairs or new home construction. Pics and refer apon request.
- Business Description:Tri State Home Services is a one stop shop for all you home service needs. We accept cash, check, debit and credit cards.
- Business Description:Fortner Construction is happy to offer FREE Damage and Remodeling assessements .
- Business Description:I have been in Business for 4 years, but have been building all my life. I do all types of remodeling and I am licensed and Insured.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Fort Rucker
- Level Plains
- Midland City
- New Brockton
general contractors in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Gilmore's Construction283 Ginger Ln
- Gilmore's Construction
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
- Kirklands all out construction
- New Restorations Painting Co175 Bob Hall Rd Ste 110
- New Restorations Painting Co
- Outlaw construction & remodeling2901 Ross Clark Cir
- Outlaw construction & remodeling
- Quinney Contracting38 Amber Ln
Dixons Mills, Alabama
- Quinney Contracting
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- STEADFAST ENTERPRISES INC170 INGATE RD
- Sterling Cornerstone Builders44 Fieldcrest Lane 2602
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Terry Lamb Contracting508 Hillyer High Rd
- Thompson builders
- Thompson Home Improvement620 Ida St
- Tim Gilley Construction INC205 Craftsman Dr
- Tim Reynolds Construction2090 Hwy 134
- TNC Custom Trim LLC.Po box 310607
- Tommy's Contracting1282 Neil Grantham Dr
- Terry Lamb Contracting