You probably haven’t spent much time thinking about bleach or refrigerated food while getting ready to move, but neither should get packed in your moving truck. Learn about this and other tips for what not to pack when you move.
Get matched with top moving companies in Ozark, AL
There are 14 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Ozark
- AAA Moving & StorageThey were very efficient and took excellent care of my possessions. Set up the furniture and beds and worked very hard. Long distance moving is difficult...they were terrific!!
- Movers Direct LLCThe guys arrived on-time and were very courteous and professional. They loaded us up quickly and got on their way to our new location 475 miles away. They were at our home on-time the next morning and got us unloaded before noon. Nothing was broken in the move. They even moved some furniture around for us until it was positioned just right! They took care not to damage walls or track up the floors in our new home. I would highly recommend Movers Direct
- Movers Direct LLCDaniel and Michael were professional and conscientious. Both men seemed to have endless energy and treated our belongings with care and respect. They made the move as painless as possible for me. As this was our 4th long distant move in less than 13 years I speak from experience. Christy was knowledgeable and quick to respond to phone calls. Price was reasonable and worth the quality of the work. Would highly recommend Movers Direct
- ROAD RUNNERS DELIVERY SVCLarry Adams and his guys were top professionals all the way. My phone calls were answered promptly-- a deal breaker for me if they aren't. The movers were prompt, careful and considerate with everything I asked. They were also very knowledgable about loading the truck and tying and stabilizing the piano. My daughter and I were very pleased and definitely recommend them
- 24/7 Moving AtlantaIt went pretty much ok there were two movers one looked kind of weird they were real friendly they took a little over 2 hours and were very pleasent to have in my home they even but the bed and dresser together for me
- COVAN INTERNATIONAL INCThey were great. They were prompt, courteous and professional. They were on time. The price was very reasonable. I would rate them highly.
- We Work You RelaxWe ordered this delivery and pickup over a month ago. In the morning of yesterday (the day scheduled for delivery), they texted us asking if we wanted it delivered that day. We said yes. The company later over the phone attempted to tell us we only paid for delivery, which was false, and when Uhaul confirmed with them that we paid for both delivery and pickup, they said they would have it to us between 1 and 2. Once 3:00 came around we called to ask for an ETA and they didn’t respond. At 4:00 we contacted Uhaul, who also received no response. It’s now been a full day and the company is still not responding, and it is impossible to leave a message because they don’t even have a voicemail set up for their company. I HIGHLY advise against using this company, which was unprofessional from the start. We are lucky enough that they didn’t take any of our money, and are now regretfully spending hundreds of dollars more on another moving company
- D J Moving Services, Inc.The Estimator did his job. He gave us a quote quickly ad efficiently. He also dropped off boxes as we needed him. They said they would be at our house at 9 AM on Monday. They showed up at 10:30 on Monday. No call to let us know they were running late. The load was, for the most part, smooth. The Estimator had told me they would deliver Thursday, but it was possible they could make it by Wednesday. As the movers were leaving the house on Monday I asked the driver what day they would deliver and he said they would be at our new house Wednesday; he would call us and verify. The driver hadn't called by Tuesday afternoon so I called the office and asked if the delivery would be Wednesday or Thursday. They said they would return my call. They never returned my call--I had to call four times and finally they said the would deliver on Thursday. By 10 AM on Thursday I had not heard from the movers so I called the office and asked when the movers would arrive. They took a message--they would not let me to speak to anyone--just leave a message. My call was returned by the Estimator...the movers will deliver Friday. [We found out later the reason they didn't deliver when promised--they driver and loaders where used to load two other jobs instead of delivering our furniture]. Friday at 10 AM, no movers, so I call the office and ask for their locations. They said they would put a call in to the driver. The driver calls me and asks for directions. I ask him where he is. He's gone an hour past his exit. I give him directions to get to our house. He should be able to easily make it to our house by 12:30. At 12 he calls and says he's stopped at Enterprise Rd, can I come meet him so he can follow me. I drive to the road, and he's not there---because he is still lost--he's two hours away. I start putting calls into the office. No returned calls. I get the Estimator on the phone and ask if they can help get the driver to my house. They do not have satellites on their trucks so they can't track their workers or your belongings. The drivers don't have GPS systems; the driver is given a printed Google Map with only the graphics, no turn by turn directions. Finally am able to get driver to a Lowe's parking lot and meet him. It is now 4:30 PM on Friday. The driver is completely exhausted and I don't want him driving into a subdivision. Tell them we will start in the morning. They arrive at 8 AM Saturday. Unload goes quickly. They had taken apart furniture in order to load it. As they unload it, they've lost parts (brackets, dowels, etc.) needed for assembly. The workers really don't care the parts are lost. We had several pieces of furniture damaged. Again, the workers don't care. They finally unload and leave by 12. #1 problem with DJ Moving Services (AKA: Advanced Moving); ZERO communication. #2 problem; They didn't do anything to right their wrongs. #3, The owner's son let other's do his dirty work and will not return calls. We did submit a claim on the damaged furniture and it has been approved; waiting on the check
Movers in Ozark
- Business Description:Select our expert Lakeland movers for your next move. Stop your search for moving companies today! Located just east of Tampa, our Lakeland Florida office can help assist with moves in Tampa, and Orlando alike. From Munn Park’s historic district to the far suburbs, and everything in between Moving Ahead Services has you coveredRecent Review:"What an amazing group of men who came to help me move! They were kind, compassionate to my moving and cared for my household goods as if they were their own! Lester, JR, Alan, and Hector were so great! I appreciate their help and support during my move. Kristin booked my move anticipating my needs and offered her support at every turn. I have told everyone about this wonderful company and will use them for all of my future moves! Thank you so very much!Lidia G.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of professional experience in long distance moving, we are here to make your move as seamless as possible.Recent Review:For something that is so stressful this company really put the effort into making sure this went as smooth as possible. Greg in customer service was great.Ellary H.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 2005. Cost is determined by the job. Registered Mover in the State of Florida, # IM1200. Also services: Tampa, New Tampa, Lutz, Wesley Chapel, Odessa, Trinity, Land O Lakes, Spring Hill, Brooksville, Port Richey, Holiday and surrounding areas. We were voted 'Best Mover In Tampa Bay in 2009, and 'Business Of The Year' 2010-2011. We are an Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau with an 'A+' ratingRecent Review:Very professional and helpful. On time and knowledgeable. Used them twice and will use them again if I ever move again!Anne H.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: email@example.com; Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Accounting: email@example.com; Dispatch Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Operations Manager: email@example.com , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The woman in the office who scheduled the move and took care of all the documents was extremely helpful and friendly. My apartment building is very strict and she worked over the weekend to ensure I had the proper COI. The men who delivered my piano were very professional and efficient. I am a petite woman and was alone when they delivered the piano and felt very comfortable with them thereWhitney K.
Deals in Ozark for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
Find moving companies in
- Fort Rucker
- Level Plains
- Midland City
- New Brockton
moving companies in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- Allied Commercial Services
- American Eagle Moving & Transport5511 Highway 280 Suite 306, Greystone Park
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- D J Moving Services, Inc.1230 Headland Avenue
- D&G Professional Brokerage9788 Stover Way
- David Armstrong5645 County Road 12
- Dedicated movers3850 Beardsley Dr
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Dothan Pool Table Movers1664 Woodland
- D J Moving Services, Inc.
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Fast Motion Auto Transport700 Louisiana St. Suite 3950
- Fast Motion Auto Transport
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- LOL Transport & Moving, Inc5821 Ehren Cutoff
Land O Lakes, Florida
- LOL Transport & Moving, Inc
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving Ahead Services2364 Old Combee Rd
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- MOVING ON UP3389 SHERIDAN ST 159
- Mansion Movers
- On Time Moving & Storage3520 Agricultural Center Dr
Saint Augustine, Florida
- On Time Moving & Storage
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- T.M.R movers
- The Concierge119 S Foster St Ste 104
- The Move Connection LLC196 NE Chestnut St
Lake City, Florida
- The Moving Truck Inc2000 Woodland Dr
- The Perfect Move430 Boyette St
- Tim&Susan Vierkandt_Prudential Showcase Properties1133 W. Main St.
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Trading Latitudes3228 County Road 203
- T.M.R movers
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics
- Veterans transport1021 Berkshire Dr
- Veterans transport