The cost to rewire a house depends on the house size and effort needed to remove old wiring. Rewiring a house may seem daunting, but it may be vital. Read on to determine all the factors that help to determine the cost to rewire your home.
Get matched with top Electricians in Moulton, AL
There are 11 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Moulton
- HOPSONS HANDYMAN SERVICESAll jobs that Jason has performed have been exactly as we discussed. He is trustworthy and shows up when he says he will. On numerous occasions, I have left keys for him to perform work when I was not at home and have no reservations about it. He is prompt returning calls and stands behind his work.
- Titan Electrical ContractorsI want to say that the work that was done in a very professional way. Titan Electric was on time. Eddie was great. Asked a few questions and his response was excellent. Would and Will hire again!
- Titan Electrical ContractorsAlthough I used Russ (Titan) for all my personal home electrical needs, I am a realtor and recommend Russ (Titan) to any client I have that needs a superior technician! The best I’ve ever worked with!
- Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Electric, Inc.The service was excellent, the technicians were good people to work with, very knowledgeable and professional.
- Ray's Electrical Service LLCFrank did a great job! He arrived right on time and put up two ceiling fans in an hour! We then hired him to come another time to replace a chandelier in a room with 20’ ceiling. It was tricky but he did just what we wanted. We will call him again if we need anything electrical.
- Mr ElectricThomas Rudder did an amazing job. He was thorough and efficient. He worked on our house with great care. He kept us informed and explained what he found any time he ran into an issue. The house was built in 1940 so we did run into several unexpected issues but he was creative in solving them. We would highly recommend him read less
- Ray's Electrical Service LLCFrank Ray has done great work for me on several occasions. He is reasonably priced, does great work. I've never had a problem with anything he's done for me. Takes his time and even offered to put an old ceiling fan in another room.
- Alatech Home InspectionKent was very knowledgeable and made sure I understood everything he was doing. The inspection was very through. Would highly recommend this company.
- Alatech Home InspectionGreat guy and company. Second time using Mr. Brooks and each time his services were above and beyond!
- North Alabama BuildersRemodeled kitchen, living room, master bed and bath. Excellent job! Planning on using them again to add on a screened in porch.
Electricians in Moulton
- Business Description:Specializing in electrical contracting! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:The service was phenomenal. They were on time and they did everything done under budget. I would hire them again in the future.Holden C.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be done read lessCory C.
- Business Description:***PLEASE CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 256-239-4450*** Alatech Home Inspection Service has been providing residential and commercial inspections since 1986. We also specialize in Stucco/EIFS, Hard Coat Stucco, Architectural Stone, Fiber Cement (Hardie Plank) and Vinyl cladding installations and moisture testing for home owners and real-estate transactions read lessRecent Review:Alatech Home Inspection Service of Alexandria, AL, Larry Brooks has all the technology and knowledge to make this type of siding an easy and thorough inspection process! He was prompt and responsive, reports are very detailed, and trustworthy. His knowledge of Dryvit and willingness to share with me, saved me from what could have been a very costly decision. in the purchase of a home. He is reasonably priced and very detailed in his inspection. His website made scheduling appointments and document signing very easy. I would gladly use him again for any type of home inspection!! Thank you Mr. Larry read lessDonna S.
- Business Description:**WE INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS NATIONWIDE...TO PROTECT AGAINST A LIGHTNING STRIKE ON HOUSES, BARNS, METAL BUILDINGS, AND TREES... ***NO ELECTRICAL WORK*** WE ONLY INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS. Since 1950 WB Lightning Rods is still family owned and operated by William Burden and his Three Sons. William is a third generation Lightning Protection Contractor with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and a Member of the National Fire Protection Association. WB Lightning.. read lessRecent Review:William Burden and his crew were awesome! They were efficient and professional and completed the job in a minimal amount of time. The system itself is inconspicuous and will give us peace of mind after having watched one of our neighbor's homes go up in flames after a lightning strike. Would definitely hire them again if necessary read lessClay B.
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to .. read lessRecent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and family read lessSavannah B.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Stephens Maintenance & Repair is a small family owned and operated business out of Decatur, AL. We do residential and commercial repairs and restoration such as siding, roofs, decks, flooring (except carpet). Existing plumbing and electrical. Paint, sheetrock. Everything from 1 small job to whole home / business remodels we can take care of you. We are licensed, insured, and bonded! Email: email@example.com Facebook: @smanrepairll read lessRecent Review:Amazing! Will absolutely use again :)Callie M.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:We are Birmingham's premiere Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Electrical service provider. We have been servicing Birmingham since 1987. Additional DBA - Aux Mechanical Inc.Recent Review:It went well. The technician did a great job identifying and explaining the issue. He also didn't put pressure on me to make the repair immediately or, necessarily, to use Aux. He was helpful, considerate, and will keep me coming back to Aux for service and, potentially, install of a new unit, when necessary read lessBrett M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Running electricity to a detached garage or shed brings life to new areas of your home. If you’re building a workspace or a loft, you could even see a return on your investment by making that space livable or useful. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Find Electricians in
- Mount Hope
- Town Creek
- Double Springs
- Muscle Shoals
- Phil Campbell
Electricians in Moulton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & S contruction39 County Road 897
- A 2 Z Home Repairs22284 Mooresville Rd
- a&k construction7655 hwy 49
- A-Z Roofing & Contracting LLC2350 Joe Quick Rd
New Market, Alabama
- AAA Air Care, Affordable Solar, Duct SaversPO Box 375
- AAA TRANS-PRO TRANSMISSION PARTS& SERVICE2555 S PARK AVE
- Adams407 Williams St
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alatech Home Inspection1075 Halls Chapel Rd
- Albert & Son Renovation CompanyP.O Box 989
Pell City, Alabama
- Alexander Electric511 South Three Notch
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- AUX Home Services5925 Johns Rd
- Auxiliary Power Systems Inc944 Fall Branch Rd.
- A & S contruction
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- BALENTINE ELECTRIC COP.O. Box 717
- Batson Enterprises Inc23 Polly Ridge Rd
- Bevis Builders118 Stoney Creek Dr.
- Big River Electric IncPO Box 344
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Burden Electric Heating & Air HVAC11345 6th St
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- C & W ELECTRIC COMPANY LLCPO Box 170004
- Canter Power Systems, LLC2100 Fairfax Rd
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Circle City Telcom, Inc.550 South Daleville Avenue
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Electrical Service And Repair878 Co Rd 323
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- C & W ELECTRIC COMPANY LLC
- Fuller Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical509 Woodward Ave
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
- Fuller Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical
- KELLY SIGNS615 BENSON DRIVE
- KELLY SIGNS
- L & S Contracting1330 CR 1727
Holly Pond, Alabama
- L&L Automotive Repair591 County Road 118
- LARRY HARRIS ELECTRIC107 SHERWOOD DR S 137 Homewood Court
Rainbow City, Alabama
- Lawson Roofing & Remodeling515 Old Highway 25 W
- LIGHTNING DEFENSE35159 Danny Dr. PMB 216
Zephry Hills, Florida
- LUCAS & GARYS HOME MAKE OVERS245 GOARDSVILLE RD
- L & S Contracting