If you have trees on your property, you may need to hire a tree service. Find out what it typically costs for tree trimming and tree removal, including what affects the price, such as the size of the tree, stump removal, power lines, and cleanup.
Get matched with top landscape lighting companies in Laceys Spring, AL
There are 7 highly-rated local landscape lighting companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Landscape Lighting Reviews in Laceys Spring
- Lee CompanyThe service was prompt and professional and the technician put on booties when he entered the house. He checked all connections in the electrical circuit breaker box and then identified what breaker controlled which outlets/lights/appliances etc in the house. We signed up for an annual review for our HV/AC, electrical, and plumbing in the future
- Lee CompanyThe technician was running late but he called to let me know and adjust his expected arrival time. Once here, he was professional and knowledgeable. He gave me estimates for replacing my kitchen light fixture as well as for just replacing the ballast. Since the fixture was very old I decided to go with the replacement. He also replaced an exhaust fan in one bathroom. Everything is working well
- Lee CompanyI was told that the lights didn't work because the wrong type of bulbs were used, so not much was done. He did check the connections.
- B & C Irrigation SystemsThe technician was very knowledgeable, a good person to represent the company. They did an outstanding job.
- Landscape Lighting by Pro-CutI love what they did! He’s very creative and listens to what you want as well. I thought his price was reasonable, and I’m very happy!
- Landscape Lighting by Pro-CutExcellent design/planning, installation, and results. Landscape Lighting transformed my house and yard into a professionally illuminated "model home". Would highly recommend to those wishing to obtain first-class service.
- DeckbuildersThey showed up on time each day, built the deck as specified in the estimate and cleaned up their mess. Very happy with the results!
- Mr. Electric of HuntsvilleI contacted Mr. Electric to have an electrician replace every light fixture in my house and move fans. The technician arrived right on time and was polite, clean and neatly dressed. His van was also clean and organized and fully stocked with everything needed to perform the work. He gave me quotes to do all the work of replacing and swapping out all the light fixtures and ceiling fans with ones that I had purchased. They quote by the job/task not by the hour - which I found to be wonderful as other service providers who had also provided me with a quote, gave me an hourly rate which I know from experience can be a budget killer! The first quote gave me "pause" shall we say - so we took somethings off the list and focused on doing the ceiling fans and the chandeliers since that was something I could not do by myself. That reduced the cost to something I felt comfortable with and he went back out to his nice clean organized well maintained van and got his tools and came back in and went right to work. He was very quick and efficient and demonstrated significant knowledge of electrical work and the light fixtures/ceiling fans and how they go together. I am glad that I contracted with Mr. Electric instead of the handyman I was considering because once he started working he discovered errors/poor workmanship of the previous electrician (builder - the house is only 2 yrs old). The electrical boxes were not secured in the ceiling properly so the fixtures could have fallen. He discovered that the ceiling fan in the living room was not installed properly and could have fallen and really hurt someone. He secured all the electrical boxes properly and installed the new fixtures and fans correctly. The "pretty pictures" of the fixtures I purchased (which is all I had to go on) were maddeningly complicated to assemble and install. After seeing the skill and knowledge and patience he had with the "challenges" of the light fixtures & fans I purchased, I decided to have him come back and do the things we had removed from the list on another day. Part 1 was Tuesday and Part 2 was Thursday. Part 2: The ceiling fan I purchased for my master bedroom was way heaver than expected - and it also did not work. Because of his knowledge of the mechanics/electrical specifications he was able to fix the mounting plate that attaches to the motor and the fan blades and make the fan work quiet as can be. The poor construction of the screen porch ceiling also presented challenges for mounting and installing 2 new ceiling fans however he was able to persevere and safely install them. One of the fans popped the breaker and smoked when powered up. He was able to locate the problem with the wiring inside the fan, (nicked wire) repair and re-install it. (no handyman would have been able to do that!!) He also performed a safety check of the electrical system and when he checked the breaker box he discovered that 2 of the breakers were not wired properly (dishwasher and garbage disposal ) and he was able to replace this in about 10 minutes. He also took away all the boxes and packing materials from the light fixtures. He also offered to take away the old light fixtures, but I wanted to donate them so he helped me move the heavy chandeliers into the garage. I was very impressed with Mike Scott the electrician they sent out and will be having him come back and install some outside lighting for me when it cools off in the fall. He was polite and respectful and just kept on going like the energizer bunny efficiently and competently working to complete the tasking. I can't recommend him highly enough. I believe that the bad experiences of other reviewers are because of the quality of the individual electrician that came out. I got lucky and got a wonderful and skilled electrician who also had knowledge of construction which was invaluable for the successful completion of this job. Remember, it is a people business - so there may be some "bad apples" out there. I however got a great electrician and was very pleased with the service
- Landscape Lighting by Pro-CutThey were super nice and responded right on time. They were very professional and prompt. I love my lights and really feel they add to the appearance of my home. When first installed the lights interfered with my garage door opener when they were on so to resolve I just used a remote outlet and would turn them off and then back on once I was in the garage. This worked for me, but unexpectedly Pro-Cut returned to my home a few months later and said they found light bulbs that worked with my door and replaced all the bulbs at no cost to me
- Mister Sparky HuntsvilleEfficient, called in timely manner to set up the appointment. Came right on time, did excellent work and I would definitely recommend this company!
Outdoor Lighting Experts in Laceys Spring
- Business Description:B&C Irrigation Systems, a Locally owned & operated business and was founded in 1999. Co-owners, Ben Doss and Chad Whorton, are natives of Madison County, Alabama, and are committed to providing excellence in workmanship and service. B&C Irrigation Systems is proud to be an A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau and a member of the Huntsville/Madison County Builders Association. B&C Irrigation Systems values the professional relationships with area builders and have proven time and agai..Recent Review:Came in less than 24 hours, made the repair and identified other valves at risk and cleaned up the buried valves and the area around them to prevent another valve from having the same problem. Will definitely call them again if we need help with our lawn irrigation againDoug and Amelia A.
- Business Description:We specialize in helping clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by creating elegant outdoor living spaces. We create beautiful yard designs by combining seasonal color, perennials, landscaping, and maintenance. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result of your project. Our company pays special attention to the details of every project to ensure the complete satisfaction of each client. Our goal is to enhance the exterior of your home, r..Recent Review:Green Legacy has performed lawn care and landscaping services for me multiple times including mowing, edging, blowing, mulch replacement, weeding, and hedge trimming. He has also done other small repairs around my house. Dominik is professional and has a great work ethic. He makes sure the work is done right and the customer is satisfied. I would recommend.Kirk M.
- Business Description:At Get Premier Green, LLC our passion is to give our clients what they desire in a landscape company. We pride ourselves on our personal attention to each client’s needs and budget. In our services, we work to maintain your properties' beauty for your enjoyment. Through our services and your patronage, we team together to better our community
- Business Description:When it comes to powering your home or business, you need an electrician you can trust. Mister Sparky provides high quality electrical services you can count on every time. We provide safe and reliable wiring and electrical work for residential and commercial buildings. Our certified electricians are high voltage experts. No residential job is too big or too small. Each member of our staff is friendly, professional and knowledgeable and together we have built our reputation on business integr..Recent Review:I am very pleased with my experience with Mr. Sparky. They are prompt, informative, and really know what they are doing. An extensive estimate was provided before any work was done and all options were explained to me in detail. Every employee I worked with bent over backward to make me happy. I chose this electrician because of their rating on Angie's List. This is another time I felt like Angie's List is the best guide when hiring professionals. Mr. Sparky really lived up to their superior ratingBrenda P.
- Business Description:We are committed and dedicated to being a sound and doctrine company. We will delivery more services at the same quality of care that we would provide at our homes.Recent Review:We had a relatively simple request to clean up (remove and trim) front lawn and add to the existing beds to provide a simple look for a house ready to be put on the market. Terrell understood our request and made appropriate suggestions to keep the costs low with a good return value. The results were exactly what we wanted. The crew was efficient and professional. Everything was clean and all the debris was hauled away. Great price tooR C R.
- Business Description:Deckbuilders is a full-service deck company specializing in custom decks and pergolas.Recent Review:Work was fast and very professional. The quality of the construction is so much better than what we had before...so much more structurally sound. Brian, Paul and the rest of the team were a pleasure to work with. Our neighbors are raving about how nice it looks, too. They won't be the cheapest bid you get, but no one else will give you the quality craftsmanship that they provide. I know we'll enjoy this for many years to come. We're happy to recommend themBrad C.
- Business Description:L.A. Septics focuses on septic tank pumping, replacement and repair. We also specialize in replacing field lines and installing french drains. In business since 1997, we pride ourselves on high quality work and customer satisfaction. We are proud to have earned several blue ribbons from the "Parade of Homes" for our accomplishments.Recent Review:Hli inc. was very professional and work was performed in a timely manner. They made my dream a realization my addition looks great and brings beauty to my home. I'm very pleased and would recommend them for all your handy man an remodel needsQuinatta P.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:I was very impressed with the service. I am a photography student so I work with a lot of heavy weight programs and very large files. I also do a ton of research along with my school work. After one year of using my brand new laptop for school, I had NO space left on my computer, it was crashing constantly, files were corrupting, and of course, everything was taking forever to load. I called HelloTech for help. They were very understanding of my need for a very complete and fast repair. They were very prompt, diagnosed the issues with my computer, then gave me options on how it could be repaired and modified to accommodate my needs, along with price quotes for each option. Very professional, we worked out a plan that fixed every issue that I had. I am more than happy with my "new" laptop and I would most definitely hire them againShelly F.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:Excellent. They came out right away, were prompt, and worked into the night, in the cold and snow, so I could have water that day, even though I was prepared to wait. They thoroughly checked everything inside as well and took care of some other problems that were caused by debris that had settled in the pipes and the old holding tank. I am an elderly widow in rural Tennessee where it is hard to get anyone to come out to do anything, and Lee Company was a Godsend. They told me I was "their only customer right now." I did not realize their company was equipped to do so much. I will use them againBonnie L.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:Vitex sales process was great over the phone, very clear on the services, cost and setting the time for installation. Installation process was excellent. He set up all the services, explained everything very clearly, made sure I understood Alarm.com app. Really pleasedMarty M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful outdoor lighting expert articles
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
If you are looking to add some landscape lighting to your yard but don’t have a big budget, consider one of these inexpensive ideas for your outdoor space. From solar lights to easy pathway solutions, get the right lights for your garden.
Find landscape lighting companies in
landscape lighting companies in Laceys Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- B & C Irrigation Systems1919 C Winchester Rd
Huntsville, Alabama 35811
- B & C Irrigation Systems
- Emerson Blodgett LLC7762 Wall Triana Hwy Suite A8
Harvest, Alabama 35749
- Emerson Blodgett LLC
- Indian Creek Wholesale Nursery1124 Slaughter Rd
Madison, Alabama 35758
- Indian Creek Wholesale Nursery