When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Jasper, AL
There are 5 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Jasper
- Garage Doors 4 UHe arrived on time and quickly checked out the garage door and opener. After looking at the rollers, he told me that they were exactly the same type that he would have used and they were in good shape and did not need to be replaced. He cleaned the rollers and the noise level of the garage door opening was greatly reduced read less
- Garage Doors 4 UThey did the work and came back to do an adjustment without any extra charge. Everything worked out fine. We were very pleased.
- Garage Doors 4 UThey called the Friday I purchased them, set up a time for Tuesday June 10th. Arrived 5 minutes early. Replaced all rollers, adjusted springs, repaired rails and greased both garage doors. The doors are old but now they work like new. They were very professional and efficient. Very pleased!
- SHOALS OVERHEAD DOORCalled Shoals Overhead that morning, by mid morning a tech came out and diagnosed the problem. He didn't have the necessary parts on his truck. He called his office and arranged for them to secure the parts. He picked them up that afternoon, came back out and repaired the door. All in the same day.
- Precision Door Service IncExcept for the price the guy was supper. But if it as too much money. I would still rate them a an A. There was not anything wrong with it and they were insulated doors. He was prompt. I would use them again.
- American Garage DoorGreat! Installer was on time. cleaned up the site,hauled off the old door and i am happy!! theBOSS(my wife)is too!!!
- SHOALS OVERHEAD DOORWonderful company. The men they send out have always been professional and they get the job done quickly and efficiently. We have had them out for simple garage door repairs, and more detailed lightening strike issues that damaged our whole garage door. We had a problem with some wiring, due to lightening, which made our garage door wall button stop working the day after they installed a new motor/opener. They came back out and one of their guys went above and beyond what his duties were and he ran a new wire to the button (thru the walls) and did it without extra charge. They usually don't deal with inside wiring. They are a great company and I will only be dealing with them in the future for our garage door needs read less
- Ancro Door Company LLCFrom first call to finish was a great experience. The lady who answered the phone was courteous and knowledgeable. They were flexible with my schedule for installation. The price was reasonable for product and installation plus, removal of the old ones. We were very pleased with Rod and his staff. Trustworthy and professional read less
- Wayne Door Company LLCPunctual service, even lubed all pulleys and cable stress points before leaving. Very informative sharing preventative maintenance measures and intervals. Highly recommend!
- Door ManRemoved damaged door and installed a new and improved door. Then a few months later he came back at our request and checked the door operation to find a cause for a noise. Readjusted and things were fine. In late August he dropped by to see why I could not get my new car's garage opener button to sync with my door. Thought something was wrong with the opener. He checked everything and then he fixed it so I could open the door remotely with my car. He did not charge for the visit. I would highly recommend him for anything concerning automatic garage doors. Not many people this day and age would come out and figure out how your car remote works and then sync it for you for free read less
Garage Door Companies in Jasper
- Business Description:AffordableGarageDoors.com is a family-owned business whose #1 priority is customer service and satisfaction. We recently set up our profile on Angie's List, but that doesn't mean we don't already have a GREAT reputation in the garage door industry. Make no mistake about it, we realize the most important part of this business is customer satisfaction and that truly is our #1 goal because we believe if we make you happy then you'll tell your neighbors, friends, and family members about us the n.. read lessRecent Review:The technician arrived early and go right to work. My door was in bad shape. The motor had pulled loose from its mount and the door was off the guide. The technician reattached the motor chain bracket to the wall, fixed the wiring that was hanging down, fixed the bent guide, adjusted the spring bar springs, and lubricated the spring and all wheels. The Technician also installed screws when reattaching the mounting board for the motor instead of nails like the builder did. He also installed some screws for the two warped mounting boards for the guides. It took about 1 1/2 hours and everything is fine now. Now the garage door will probably outlive me. Good Job! Very happy with the work performed read lessRodger O.
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated. We pride ourselves in using quality products, providing outstanding service and complete customer satisfaction. For over 25 years we have helped our neighbors get the latest in up-to-date energy saving products available at affordable prices. We at BUDGET, do not have the huge overhead, like larger companies, so we can pass the savings on to you and give you the personal attention you deserve. We use only qualified craftsmen installers to ensure all our c.. read lessRecent Review:The work on my mother’s home was performed professionally, completed in a timely manner, and exceeded my expectations. Rick Hinkle was absolutely awesome to work with. I felt comfortable & confident that he operated his business with honesty & integrity. He responded promptly to my initial call, was alway available, and kept me updated regularly throughout the process. I would gladly endorse & recommend Budget Siding & Windows read lessJacqueline S.
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to .. read lessRecent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and family read lessSavannah B.
- Business Description:Additional address - PO Box 100906 Birmingham AL 35210.Recent Review:Great! All that was wrong was the sensors and the technician (wish I could remember his name) fixed the problem so quickly. He was great! Overhead Door originally installed our doors when we built our house 20 years ago. This is only the 2nd time to need a repair and it was quickly taken care of. Highly recommend this company read lessJackie P.
- Business Description:Locally & family owned. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional address - PO Box 311373, Enterprise, AL, 36331. Additional DBA - Woodall Heating & Cooling Inc.Recent Review:Woodall Heating and Cooling assisted during my house closing by inspecting my unit and replacing a start capacitor. After the work was completed and sale completed, the run capacitor failed. After originally paying for the original inspection and service, they returned promptly to diagnose the issue and provided a temporary window unit to assist cooling the house. As they previously provided a service and inspection, they provided this service free of charge while I worked with my warranty company. This is a sign of a company that understands business and consumer relationships past making a profit off of every interaction. Instead they invested in the relationship with a person which will trickle through the community and assist their business in the long term read lessVincent F.
- Business Description:North Alabama Builders was established in 1989. Owner, Brent Davis, has 20 years experience in the construction industry. North Alabama Builders is a family owned and operated company providing personal services based on individual needs. Our goal is to meet your expectations in quality and workmanship read lessRecent Review:Spoke once, then messaged address and rough specs for jon and my contact information. - Neer heard back.Warren W.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes. read lessRecent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Miller Electric and construction specializes in all types of electrical service, troubleshooting and renovations. With a decade of being a top service provider throughout central Alabama, we have serviced commercial businesses from Texas to Florida up to Washington, D.C. Now, we have added a construction crew to provide more services, like home building. from foundation repair to roofing, and everything in-between. Give us a call for a free quote read less
- Business Description:Residential and commercial construction.
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi.. read lessRecent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Hiring a company to transport a vehicle can be a great option if you're moving to the other side of the country. Here's how much you can expect to pay.
Find garage door companies in
- Carbon Hill
- Crane Hill
- Double Springs
- Mount Olive
- Sylvan Springs
garage door companies in Jasper
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- AffordableGarageDoors.com3171 Green Valley Rd Suite 532
- Alabama Welding and Finishing LLC 24 CR-901
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
- Anchor Parking & Perimeter Security Inc.2539 John Hawkins Pkwy Ste. 101-340
- Ancro Door Company LLC605 Gault Ave N
Fort Payne, Alabama
- A 2 Z Home Services
- Budget Siding & WindowsPO Box 622
Pleasant Grove, Alabama
- Budget Siding & Windows
- Creative Aluminum Products1206 Curry Hwy
- Creative Aluminum Products
- eBidMyJob.com375 Plantation Dr
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J&J Metal Construction250 Pam Ave
- J&J Metal Construction
- Miller Electric and Construction221 Sawmill rd.
- Miller Electric and Construction
- North Alabama Builders311 CR 1387
- North Alabama Builders
- Overhead Door Company of Birmingham2600 Crestwood Boulevard
- Overhead Door Company of Birmingham
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.196 PALMER CIR
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.
- Slick's Construction & Flooring1680 Airport Rd
- Slick's Construction & Flooring
- The Home Depot - Florence351 Seville St
- The Home Depot - Florence