Thinking of painting your home yellow? Learn how to choose the best yellow exterior paint color for your home, how much it’ll cost, and what you should consider before you start painting.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Boaz, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Boaz
- Bledsoe's ConstructionGreg and his men did great work...painted the entire exterior of my house and my shed...did some general repair work. Everything went VERY well...and I will no doubt be using Greg again. I trusted Greg from the minute that he got out of his truck!
- Altract Home Improvement, LLCBryant was awesome to work with. All of the crew who worked on our house were fantastic. No surprises at all and the price was very fair. I would use Altract again and our house looks fantastic.
- ECS Exterior SolutionsRobert (the business owner) was patient, approachable and communicative throughout the process. Our 1930's era house was a fairly complex job requiring a great deal of critical thought and planning; we were extremely fortunate to have found ECS. Robert has the breadth and depth of experience and expertise in construction that we really needed to get our house back in sound condition. In addition, we both Robert and his employees to be extremely professional, courteous, and honest. Our formerly crumbling old house has been transformed in a truly remarkable manner, not just cosmetically but structurally and functionally as well. The total job cost was fair, given the extensive labor required for our job. Additionally, the skilled craftsmen/carpenters (Jason and Lebron) who did the bulk of the work were incredibly talented and conscientious. Overall, our experience with ECS was so positive that we have recommended this company without reservations to family and neighbors. We will definitely be dealing with them again for future projects
- North Alabama BuildersVery professional, courteous, and eye for detail. Good communication of plans, concerns, recommendations, and anticipated costs. Excellent time frame and achieved goal for finishing once work began. Good follow-up after completion to assure satisfaction. Good clean up afterwards. As the son of a commercial contractor and having years of construction experience myself, I can highly recommend Brent and North Alabama Builders
- North Alabama BuildersThey have done work for us before so we asked them to give us an estimate on the work needed which included repairing the outdoor steps and restaining part of the cabin. They did what they said they would do and did it when they said they would. The work was high quality and they communicated well with me during the process. They actually did more than what we had we had agreed on. I was pleased with the work and will use them again in the future
- North Alabama BuildersIt?s not too often that I write about a company to say how impressed I am with their service?but all I have to say is WOW. North Alabama Builders exceeded my expectations in every way possible. We worked the entire project through the company's owner, Brent. I was extremely impressed with Brent and his thorough inspection of the property, existing deck structure, listening to the vision/needs we had for the new deck and execution of the project. Brent continuously updated us throughout the project and stood behind his work in every way possible. The original estimate was very detailed and provided exactly what work we agreed upon. I was happy to see all the details in the estimate and it further provided me with confidence that Brent thought through all the details of the project. He executed exactly as he stated he would. We even ran into some issues with our existing structure (rot underneath a old door) and expanded the scope of North Alabama Builder's work. His team responded without any issues to the additional scope we added. Even with the additional work we added, Brent stayed within the budget he estimated. Additionally, there were a few details where Brent and his team went above and beyond what was in the estimate - such as painting the internal wall and trim where an old door was removed and replacing some boards in the bottom deck to make it look completely finished. We did not expect this and we were excited to see this attention to detail. We left Brent and his team with a key since we were not able to be home for the entire project. We never even thought twice about this. I would highly recommend North Alabama Builders. We were thrilled with the work and would use him again in a second
- Trussville Painting and RemodelingThey guys were very professional. And got the job done in a very timely manner. And at a price that I can afford. I am a very happy customer.when I need something done to my house again they will be the first company I will call.
- Marks Custom Exteriors IncThe work they perform is excellent but the only negative about them is that they have the tendency to be a little on the pricey side. They however make up for this through their customer service.
- Curlee Painting CompanyMr. Curlee did and outstanding job. I didn't realize he was a member of Angie's List. Initially, we made an agreement to use a different painting contractor to do the job but he never returned after two weeks and didn't reply to texts nor acknowledge our phone calls. Mr. Curlee was very professional, courteous and prompt. We are very pleased with the outcome of our two-story Brick Front house
- Curlee Painting CompanyExtremely well they were here right away with an estimate. They started working right away did a fantastic job and were very professional and courteous would definitely recommend them.
Last update on May 6, 2021
House Painters in Boaz
Deals in Boaz for exterior painting
Tips for locating exterior home painters in Boaz
Updating the outside of your house provides many advantages. An updated color or new paint increases your home’s look, and high-level paint can protect exterior wall surfaces against elements like the sun or rain. Remember, though, painting the outside of your home is a big project, which is why many people choose to work with house painters in Boaz.
Experienced house painters possess the knowledge and equipment to tackle the project well and on your timeline. They can install platforms and use other safety mechanisms to ensure safe reach and full coverage of a home’s exterior. House painting professionals may also educate you about what type of paint is right for your home’s exterior and what color options would look best.
Key in your ZIP and start your search for an experienced house painter near you. Respond to a series of questions regarding your desired painting work and receive options for exterior home companies in your area.
Find out how well the contractors fared with previous work by looking at reviews to find out what other homeowners share about their painting work. After that, review images of other painting projects to learn what type of work a business does. That provides you enough data to narrow down your choices so you can email local painting companies for additional information.
Median pricing of residential painting
Expenses for exterior home painting projects vary depending on a number of factors. The size of the home has a big impact on cost. For larger areas that need paint coverage, you’ll need more supplies and time to get the job done. Your location, the kind of paint products you want, and how much prepping is necessary also plays a role.
Individuals must pay about $0.75 to $2 per square foot on average for exterior house painting. That comes to around $3,000 for a typical paint project.
The surface of your home’s exterior plays a role in the total cost of the paint job. Materials like metal and vinyl usually mean costs on the lower end of average ranges, however, painting over brick may be pricier. In general, you may have to pay $3,000 to $10,000 to cover a brick exterior with paint. That’s because more paint is needed to ensure the final results are visually pleasing.
Additional details that might drive up the total price of exterior home painting work can include how much exterior surface requies paint and a lot of prep work required. If you have a large home or your home requires a lot of prep work, the project might take more time and demand more paint. Individuals pay an average of $6,000 for larger exterior house painting jobs.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Applying seams of caulk is one of the most overlooked stages of prepping a painting project. One highly rated provider explains how to caulk it like a pro.
When using a ladder to paint, it’s crucial to follow necessary safety measures. Learn about how to properly use a ladder so you can safely get the job done.
Find exterior painters in
- Walnut Grove,
- Rainbow City,
- Hokes Bluff,
exterior painters in Boaz
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- HomePro Construction LLC.310 Dekalb Rd. 1
Boaz, Alabama 35957
- HomePro Construction LLC.
- A B C construction328 Lacy Cir
Toney, Alabama 35773
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
Gadsden, Alabama 35904
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair2203 Highway 31 NW
Hartselle, Alabama 35640
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
Pelham, Alabama 35124
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
Alexandria, Alabama 36250
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35404
- Aquatumn266 Youngs Chapel Rd
Piedmont, Alabama 36272
- A B C construction
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- Holland Homes Llc421 Opelika Rd
Auburn, Alabama 36830
- Horizon Roofing1104 W Spring Street
Monroe, Georgia 30655
- Horton's Painting254 S 8th St
Gadsden, Alabama 35901
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- N.J.Golden Painting & Pressure Washing12657 Country Rd 50
Fyffe, Alabama 35971
- N.J.Golden Painting & Pressure Washing
- Quinney Contracting38 Amber Ln
Dixons Mills, Alabama 36736
- Quinney Contracting
- Slick's Construction & Flooring1680 Airport Rd
Oxford, Alabama 36203
- Slick's Construction & Flooring
- THOMPSON'S PAINTING6314 GUNTER ST
Anniston, Alabama 36206
- THOMPSON'S PAINTING
- Waddell Construction Co, LLC3611 County Rd 71
Heflin, Alabama 36264
- Waddell Construction Co, LLC