Bledsoe's Construction

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

5644 US Highway 11 N

Attalla, AL 35954

Interior Paint and exterior painting

Please call for more details.

We provide professional services, Painting interior and exterior. Kitchen Cabinets trim and more. We take care of All your homes needs, windows, doors floors and so much more. ...

interior painting (2)woodworking (2)handyman (2)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)roofing (1)

05/06/2021

Greg and his men did great work...painted the entire exterior of my house and my shed...did some general repair work. Everything went VERY well...and I will no doubt be using Greg again. I trusted Greg from the minute that he got out of his truck!

Description of Work
Exterior painting...general repair

Category handyman service,remodeling,house painters

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

12/13/2020

It looks great!

Description of Work
Painting 3 rooms and putting up moulding in two rooms

Category handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

09/01/2020

The service was wonderful. It went great.

Description of Work
They tore down a wall and configured a cabinet. They also made a new floor and they built me a bar.

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

It was a blessing to be able to work for the [Member Name Removed] family I enjoyed bringing their kitchen up-to-date and beautiful

09/01/2020

The service was very good. He did exactly what he said.

Description of Work
He did a renovation on a building.

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

Thank you brother for all you do.

09/01/2020

They were awesome. very respectful, and they did a great job. They did a really good job. I was very pleased with their work. They cleaned up after the work was done. I was impressed. I plan to hire them again.

Description of Work
They fixed the roof of my house.

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

07/22/2020

He was a good guy. It was excellent. He was honest. He did a very good work. He did everything you asked him for. He was great to work with. I used him several times already on the past and everything was been great. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He painted the interior of the house for me.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

As always Mrs [Member Name Removed], you are blessing to work for. Thank you for taking the time to respond to our work. Looking forward to doing the rest of your work.

07/22/2020

They did a good job. They were trustworthy. They didn't damage anything in the house. All the workers were nice and polite. They cleaned up after themselves. It was a pleasant experience with them.

Description of Work
They did a remodeling of the kitchen, dining room, bathroom, and bedroom for me.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

One of the best projects we have ever done. The best part of your home is the Friendship with you and your wife. Amazing family. Friends that will last a lifetime.

07/22/2020

It was pretty good. They did what they said they would do. The prices ranges to $25,000 to $70,000.

Description of Work
They remodeled rooms for me.

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

whats happening Mr [Member Name Removed], I love ya Brother and thank you for taking the time to respond. Looking forward to starting our next project.

07/22/2020

It was good. They did a good quality work. They were very friendly.

Description of Work
They added a new room into my house.

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond and allowing us to be apart of your project. Greg Bledsoe.