There are many steps involved in transplanting a tree, but if you know what you’re doing, you can DIY it. Read this to learn how to transplant a tree.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Enterprise, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Enterprise
- Beaver Tree ServiceOnce again they exceeded my expectations! We had 2 huge oaks and stumps removed. They did a fabulous job. The cost was reasonable and the job done quickly. By the time the crew left, there was no trace the trees were ever there. The cleanup was outstanding. All branches leaves and even acorns were gone. I’d give an additional star if possible
- Beaver Tree ServiceThese guys are AMAZING. I had five trees, two of which were pretty tall (and one was a tall oak). They also pulled numerous bushes that I didn't want. They did such a good job grinding the stumps and roots that you can't tell the trees and bushes were ever there. They were so neat and tidy and conscientious, and it was sort of amazing to watch. They worked so well together that the job just flowed. They hauled the logs and branches away. They raked up all the twigs and the leaves, flattened dirt with their equipment, and used a blower all around for the tiny stuff. Just a great tree service. They were here on the dot at 7:30am, as planned, and rolled out of here at 11:00am. Highly recommended
- Dave's Tree ServiceVery prompt and professional. Did an excellent job. Reasonably priced. Will definitely use him again and highly recommend to all my friends.
- Beaver Tree ServiceChuck and his guys did an amazing job cutting down 3 large trees that were tearing up my driveway and creating a hazard every time it stormed. They were careful of the surrounding buildings and vegetation and cleaned up the area before they left. They even dealt with an unexpected beehive. Beaver Tree Service did a great job at a great price
- Beaver Tree ServiceExcellent service!!! Chuck, Dylan & the rest of the crew were great!!! They were on time, efficient & professional in their work. Very pleased with their service. Would definitely use them again & will be telling friends, family & others about the great service they provided.
- Beaver Tree ServiceMy wife and I have trusted Chuck and Dylan for the past 8 years to do all our tree work. They’ve expertly cut several challenging trees that I would have bet couldn’t be cut, chopped up and hauled away. Even when I was deployed Chuck and Dylan made sure my family had plenty of firewood and They came immediately if My wife called. Highly recommend Chuck and Dylan do all your work as they have no idea how to fail. Of course I’ll use them again. Safe, reliable, friendly and honest Chuck is a man of his word
- Parrish Lawn Care Inc.Great. The work was done in time frame that was given and to my satisfaction. Will call if needed again
- Beaver Tree ServiceWe had a tree that had partially fallen into a pond and it needed to be cut off and stump ground up. There was also another tree that was leaning at a 45 degree angle that needed to be cut down. We were given a time frame when they could come and they showed up on time, cut the trees up and cleaned up the area quickly. Work was professional and well down. This is the third time we have use Beaver Tree service and we will continue to use them
- Sibley Lawn Care LLCThese guys are amazing. They’ve been working our yard for a few months now and the transformation is amazing. Couldn’t say enough good things about them. We are so glad we found them.
- Beaver Tree ServiceI was very impressed with their work. The crew came out early and on time and got to work right away. They downed two trees, shredded the roots and cleaned the yard in less than an hour. The price was very reasonable. I will use them again.
Last update on October 19, 2022
Tree Service Companies in Enterprise
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Overgrown and unkempt hedges can take away from your home’s curb appeal. Use this hedge trimming guide to learn how to keep your hedges looking neat and tidy.
Don’t get ripped off when hiring a professional tree service to remove trees. Make sure you watch for these scams that occur much too often.
Find tree removal services in
- New Brockton,
- Level Plains,
- Fort Rucker,
- Midland City,
tree removal services in Enterprise
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Alphord's Tree Service1526 Hopkins Rd.
Webb, Alabama 36376
- Alphord's Tree Service
- BAKER TREE SERVICE110 HUNTER LANE
Troy, Alabama 36079
- BAKER TREE SERVICE
- Dawsey Tree Service505 Fifth Ave
Dothan, Alabama 36301
- Dawsey Tree Service
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
Andalusia, Alabama 36420
- Kirklands all out construction
- My Computer Works7975 N Hayden Rd #C-320
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
- My Computer Works
- Ole South Tree Service6491 Judge Logue Rd
Newton, Alabama 36352
- Ole South Tree Service
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Sibley Lawn Care LLC1301 Sassar St
Dothan, Alabama 36301
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
Tree service companies that service Enterprise
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.