Let's banish soap scum from your bathroom forever
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Dothan, AL
There are 6 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Dothan
- Toya's Cleaning SolutionsShe did a great job and I called her last minute the night before I was having company and she was able to accommodate me which was wonderful!
- The Cleaning QueenExcellent! Trustworthy, excellent time management and awareness of schedule. Communication is top notch. 10/10
- The Cleaning CompanyShe does a pretty good job, and I'm just happy to have her. Comes every Tuesday, she is always on time and does the job very very good, I would really really love her come, she is just terrific.
- Anna's Clean Slate Cleaning ServicesIt went very well. Anna was great with out animals (a big concern of mine) . I keep my house pretty straight but needed help with all the "dirty" jobs- pet hair in the corners, dusting, windows, etc. I initially hired her for the one time service but now have her scheduled routinely to help me maintain. Very pleased with the service. :
- Wiregrass HomeproI am very pleased with Barbara's (Wiregrass Homepro) service. I contacted her through this site and left a message. She promptly returned my call and we set up an initial cleaning within a few days. We are repeat customers in that Barbara comes buy every two weeks for scheduled cleanings. She has done an excellent job and we are very pleased with the services preformed. Thanks
- Wiregrass HomeproEXCELLENT!! She was very nice. She was the hardest worker that I have ever seen, Very diligent. I have hired her to become my regular house cleaner. I am so happy that I used "Angies List" and found Barbara.
- Wiregrass HomeproIt was great, they were punctual, did a thorough job. they made the process very easy and I was very satisfied with the result.
- Wiregrass HomeproBarbara does an excellent job with our house cleaning. She's always on time and extremely dependable. She really does great with the little details in cleaning. I also appreciate that she doesn't use supplies with strong fragrances. We have been very pleased with her services.
- Wiregrass HomeproBarbara does a top notch job!! Reliable, dependable, and professional. Great attention detail- takes the time to do it right- highly recommended her!
- Wiregrass HomeproVery well. Barbara did an excellent job cleaning my home. I definitely believe I got a great deal for price. I was so pleased with her work, I signed up with her to come and clean regularly on a monthly schedule.
Last update on December 31, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Dothan
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Need the best air filter for allergies? Or maybe you are considering an air purifier? Here are a few tips to help you fight those pesky allergens in your home.
Having trouble cleaning tight spaces and narrow places? Professional house cleaning services can help get dust and dirt out of your home's nooks and crannies.
Find house cleaning services in
- Midland City,
- Level Plains,
- Fort Rucker,
House Cleaning Companies in Dothan, AL
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Action Cleaners LLC7 Sansbury St
Daleville, Alabama 36322
- Action Cleaners LLC
- Carolyn's House Cleaning1311 Davis Mill Rd
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Carolyn's House Cleaning
- Dirty 2 Clean LLC305 S Canal St
Samson, Alabama 36477
- Dirty 2 Clean LLC
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
Poway, California 92064
- Granite Gold Inc.
- JFP HANDYMAN SERVICES LLC2467 Bonifay Gritney Rd
Bonifay, Florida 32425
- JFP HANDYMAN SERVICES LLC
- The Cleaning Company385 E Dyer St
Glenwood, Alabama 36034
- The Cleaning Company
- Wiregrass Homepro3545 Co Rd 625
Coffee Springs, Alabama 36318
- Wiregrass Homepro
House cleaners that service Dothan
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.