Soapstone countertops are beloved for their rich, timeless appearance, but that great look can come at a cost. Read all about the pros and cons of soapstone countertops so you can figure out if they're the right choice for your house.
Get matched with top countertop kitchen installers in Atmore, AL
There are 5 highly-rated local countertop kitchen installers.
Recent Countertop Installation Reviews in Atmore
- Skyline constructionhe done a great job. The floor had rotted out under tile. I have a background in civil engineering and a "jackleg" carpenter, but at my age this project was to much for me to take on. When a sister came to visit she was afraid of failing through! I called Brian, got a quote and he started the next day. This sort of project is the hardest any contractor can take on . He completed it in a day and a half and a at fair price. I'll be proud to have company to come over read less
- SIGNATURE SOLIDS OF PENSACOLAMr. Steve Simpson arrived promptly and communicated well before the day also. He worked very hard and demonstrated knowledge and expertise in his work. He stayed late in the evening to get the job done before the holiday break. I appreciated his courtesy and his work ethic. His price was very fair and his work was excellent. I would definitely hire him again read less
- Mr. Resurface LLCHe did a phenomenal job and his work exceeded our expectations. If you have a bathtub that is a weird color (ours was green) or dated countertops,I highly recommend using this company to resurface them. It's cheaper and faster than replacing them, and the quality is excelled. I keep getting compliments on how nice our countertops look. No one seems to ask or care whether its real granite or not. It looks updated and that's all that matters to us! We couldn't be more pleased read less
- COUNTER DIMENSIONS, INCThe gentleman that came out to my house was polite and created a template for my bathroom countertop. He followed my construction er's instructions carefully and when he installed the countertop the next day if fit and was installed correctly. I am very pleased with the outcome. I am not a new customer. This company built and installed my kitchen countertops 15 years ago. I have been so pleased, I didn't hesitate to choose them again for my bathroom vanity countertop. It is a little pricey, but I am sold on their product read less
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingWe had two baths remodeled. At the end of each day, the cleaning and straightening up was very good. Eric kept us up to date on what the next day or two plans would be. Bath 1 was a complete tear out and replace, bath two we replaced the tub with a show and added to the closet where the original shower had been. Eric furnishes labor and you furnish the "pretty" items like fixtures, tile, towel holders. They used top of the line materials. We did ask for a couple of things, not in the original estimate and ran into a major wiring issue in the 2nd bath redo. We negotiated a price change that day, very fair, and moved on. The wiring was run midway down a wall instead of in the attic or near the ceiling. Caused some major rerouting, we didn't know so it was an understandable cost increase. Eric is an extremely fair person to deal with, he wants the job done right read less
- C Doss IndustriesIt was more than outstanding job and exceeded my expectations. I was surprised that they could do such outstanding work. I didn't think that the original borders of the surfaces could be duplicated due to the many curves on the original covers but they actually made them look better than the ones from the factory. I couldn't believe it could be done. They were very professional and easy to work with and I was amazed at the low price that was quoted. I would never use anyone other than them. Great job. I am sorry but I have no way to upload photos read less
- Premier SurfacesAfter looking at Pacific Shores,Triton and Lowes,I still couldn't find a granite that I was sold on-well,to be fair,in my budget too. :) I went to Premier after reading some of their reviews and checking out their website. They had a few granites in their yard that looked great with my cabinet and floor colors.Nicole worked up some estimates for me. The prices were good and I included the 15 year sealer also.I then had to narrow it to just one granite.Tough job. My contact person was very polite and answered my questions.They are very busy,so sometimes it took a bit,but she always did respond. The template guy was great.Did a bang up job-measured things,used a laser doo dad,and bless his heart,also answered some questions. :) The guy who laid out my countertops to get maximum usage from the slab did a great job of lining up the seams.He also changed the position of a couple of pieces when I requested it.It was neat to see my granite laid out like it would go in my kitchen. The installers were also very nice.They did an excellent job.Brian really worked on my countertop seam until he was satisfied with it. Great all around.My husband liked that everyone was either early or right on time. I would recommend them.Love my new countertops read less
- Frye & Associates IncWe went to look at granite for the kitchen and saw that they had some overstock bathroom counters. We are renovating an older home to sell and needed an affordable option. We never thought we could afford granite for the bathroom. I'm sure they aren't always able to do things that inexpensively but we got lucky and it worked out great. They even included a sink. They were always on time or early. They really went above and beyond even though they weren't making a huge profit read less
- Bill's WoodworksHe is very honest and shows up when scheduled. He works very hard all day long to complete the job. He is also certified to install any type of countertops and cabinets. He goes over the job with you and provides you with a quote and stands behind his quote. He also provides quality work.
- Frye & Associates IncDesign team was on the ball and helped pick a great quartz top for an kitchen island, to compliment my existing granite countertops. Everything was perfect. Fit, finish, and install. Very professional team and management.
Countertop Installers in Atmore
- Business Description:Fourth generation carpenter with 35 yrs in the remodeling industry, a small family company so we are a one project at a time outfit. Quality craftsmanship is our goal on every project large or small. We service about a 50 to 60 mile radius around Birmingham read lessRecent Review:Excellent work preformed high quality material used. Love the deck no complaints about professionalismJohnny M.
- Business Description:We Do Everything, anything from electrical to painting, yard work, moving, rearranging, home security, popcorn removal, tree removal, hanging wall objects, flooring, you name it we have done it. No job to big or to small. Fully Bonded, Licensed, and Insured. Give Chris a call at 251-402-253 read lessRecent Review:Communicated with them several times and they kept promising a quote would be sent. Stopped responding to emails and never provided a quote. UPDATE: Chris informed me that he had my communications mixed with someone else's. I did receive the quote and will review things to try and move forward read lessJames H.
- Business Description:All cabinetry is designed, and installed by Cabella Cabinetry.Recent Review:It was wonderful, they were very professional, on time, very easy to work with, they answer all my questions and gave me everything I wanted. It's really high quality work.Janelle U.
- Business Description:TNT Construction is the one stop shop for most of your construction residential and commercial needs. This includes, painting, flooring, sheetrock, decks, doors and windows, concrete, kitchens, bathrooms, remodeling, framing, painting, pressure washing, trim work, siding, carpentry, and much much more. The owner has over 20 years of experience in construction which includes large commercial jobs and many residential jobs. We can also help design your job, and make your final product unique read lessRecent Review:It went great very professional very timely I will use them againTony T.
- Business Description:Absolute BEST Work Around, For the BEST Price Around!!! Granite Cabinet & Flooring Depot, Near Gulf Shores, Alabama in Foley on Hwy 59. Come get a taste of The Best there is! Visit us to take Advantage of All the Savings WE OFFER!! Whether you are looking for Cabinets, Granite, Flooring or Custom Showers, YOU name it!!! We can get done whatever your heart desires at ONE SHOP! Act Now!! Thank you for allowing Us to earn Your Trust as well as Your Business! read lessRecent Review:Jason was very prompt and got the job done in no time. I was so pleased he was able to show up so quickly.Cathy D.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur.. read lessRecent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience, Prestige Construction should be your first call for all of your building and remodeling needs. We specialize Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels, Room Additions, Deck Construction and General Remodeling. Call us today for a free estimate read lessRecent Review:Had a small issue with contract. Haven't heard from him sinceJoseph Stephanie E B.
- Business Description:I am Randall with 1st Class Countertop Company. We specialize in fabricating granite to meet your kitchen's exact needs. NO ONE in the state of Tennessee has the will or desire to save you money and obtain your business like we do! We do not require a 50% down payment like these other companies. You can pay us at the end of installation when you are completely satisfied. Please give us a call to set up a free in home estimate today, and let me see what deals I can provide you and your family,.. read lessRecent Review:1 out of 5 stars. First, we want to briefly commend the quality of the actual workmanship of the granite countertops installed by Randy Shores, owner of 1st Class Countertops. They are beautiful and we are pleased with them. There was only one seam, and the granite was so well matched by Randy that it appears almost seamless. The work ethic of Randy and his son Randy, Jr., and their working relationship, are highly commendable. We actually visited Randy’s shop to deliver our signed contract, pick out our new sink, and leave the required 50% front-end deposit. We genuinely like him, and we were initially quite excited about doing business with him. The second and most important part of our review is about the clean-up fiasco that came afterward, the unbelievable demo and installation mess left behind for us to deal with. This was due to Randy’s cutting the opening for the stovetop inside the house with no protective barrier. Absolutely nothing was cleaned up after the installation by Randy and his son. It’s now almost three weeks after their installation as I write this review, and we’re still cleaning up, hiring outside help, and dealing with the toxic granite dust that settled into and on literally everything. The fine dust covered not only everything in the kitchen itself where the new counters were installed, but also — with our home’s open floor plan — in the entrance area, the music room with a grand piano, the dining area, an open hallway, our living room, and the den which has a vaulted ceiling. Only the three bedrooms with closed doors were spared; every other room in our home and literally everything in them were covered in a thick layer of toxic granite dust. Everything from the ceiling fans and chandeliers, down to the Oriental rugs and hardwood floors, and everything else in between, were totally covered with a thick layer of the fine, toxic granite dust. All the door frames and baseboards, valuable works of art, a rare books collection, the grand piano, an acoustic guitar, and more than 20 pieces of heirloom furniture (including 13 upholstered chairs and sofas), were covered with the toxic dust. All the curtains and drapes for eleven windows were totally permeated with the dust, requiring removal, cleaning, and re-hanging. The damage to our home is overwhelming! Randy had received a very high recommendation from a trusted source where our slabs of granite were purchased, and we read every review on his website from previous customers. Almost all of the reviews were glowing, and the parts we were particularly interested in and most impressed by were the consistent reports of his thorough clean-up afterward. Here are few verbatim quotes from those reviews: The Team of Randy and Randy Jr. came in and took out the old countertops without making a big mess; . . . they even clean up everything before they leave; They did an excellent job cleaning up after the job; I expected to come home to a mess, but everything was as clean as it was when I left this morning. I couldn't be happier. I was completely satisfied with every detail. They cleaned up every little mess . . ., etc. We had every reasonable belief and expectation that these glowing, excellent reviews reflected the quality of what we were to expect from Randy and 1st Class Countertops. Nothing could have been further from the truth! In addition to already hiring six men to assist us, we’ve personally spent more than 150 total man-hours on the massive clean-up over these past three weeks, and there is still considerably more to do. Christmas is just three days away as I write this, and there is no way we can possibly complete the huge clean-up. We’ve already spent more than $1,000 out-of-pocket on this clean-up, more than half of it paid to immediately have our duct work and all vents cleaned out, because it was quickly determined that the granite dust was continuing to circulate throughout the entire system and into every room of our home. Randy, in fact, did not even cover the vents in the immediate work area when he was cutting the granite opening for the stovetop. The colossal mess Randy left us with hit us, as we approach the holidays, at the worst possible time! We are 75 years old and have a number of serious health issues, including lung problems and chronic heart failure. And both of us tested Covid19-positive back in November; and even though we’re well beyond the time to quarantine and thankfully seem to be on the road to recovery, the virus took a physical and emotional toll. We’re still not fully back to normal, and the health implications of what Randy did are beyond staggering. When you inhale the silica dust particles, they scar your lungs causing a disabling, irreversible, and incurable lung disease called silicosis. Randy and his son wore state-of-the-art masks and gear to protect themselves as they were cutting the granite! But nothing whatsoever was done to protect our home, our furniture and possessions, and — most importantly — our physical health. We and our home were not protected in any way; and we were egregiously violated by Randy’s decision to cut the stovetop opening inside our home while doing absolutely nothing whatsoever to contain the thick, toxic dust cloud that erupted. We sincerely hope this review will be constructive for Randy and for all who read it. Communication is the key, we believe, and we see in retrospect that sufficient, honest and open communication was almost entirely lacking. There was nothing at all in the contract we signed about cutting the granite inside our home and providing no protective barrier. We were only told to clear out all the kitchen cabinets, which we did. And we covered everything in the kitchen with protective sheets. But we had no knowledge whatsoever that a thick cloud of toxic granite dust would be generated and allowed to settle throughout six rooms of our home! Because of a business insurance matter, Randy showed up for the job three hours later that he originally told us he would start, and night had fallen by the time the job was completed. And then they just left, and no clean-up took place. Fortunately, the opening for the stainless steel sink we purchased from Randy was cut off-site; but the opening for the stovetop was cut right in our kitchen and that’s where and why this huge problem occurred. A sister had new granite counters put in earlier this year, and the workman built a tent of heavy-mill plastic sheeting 360 degrees around him from floor to ceiling as he cut a similar opening inside. When we discussed this protective measure with Randy, after he’d returned to deal with a couple of other important issues that had to be addressed, he kept referring to the “industry standards” insisting he always follows those standards. But the “industry standards” for installing granite countertops clearly say to cut all openings either off-site or outside; or, if they must be cut inside, all necessary protective measures to completely contain the toxic dust must be taken. Randy said he’d never heard of such a thing, so we showed him pictures of what’s required, and he told us he’d never seen anything like that before! But every single source we’ve read or spoken with says you must never allow a thick cloud of toxic granite dust to be generated and settle on everything, as he literally did in our home. Randy should have carefully explained his process to us in complete detail ahead of time, and he should have completely warned us in full detail about the inevitable outcome. It is definitely not the “industry standard” to leave the toxic mess behind when he leaves. Randy provided no protection whatsoever for us, our home, and all our belongings. None at all! And we’ve been left, at age 75 in a weakened condition, to literally pick up the pieces and clean up this huge mess. Randy, to his credit, eventually rebated $200 to help cover the costs of our massive clean-up; but as those costs continue to mount, that sum while sincerely appreciated, seems, quite honestly, a drop in the bucket. Never having gone through anything like this before in our life, we tried to do the research and ask all the right questions on the front end. But we simply and ultimately placed our trust in the experience and professionalism of this young man and his company. And we have paid a very great price for doing so -- for his cutting the stovetop opening inside our home with no protective measures taken and his total lack of communication with us about that. The complete lack of understanding which resulted from that poor communication left our home and our property and our health terribly violated. All potential customers of 1st Class Countertops, or any other installers, who read this should learn from our most unfortunate experience and only go with a company that will take all the professional measures necessary to protect you and the integrity of your home. read lessmaryjean m.
- Business Description:.McMunn Construction is a family-owned company with more than 30 years of experience. We continue to grow and earn positive reviews because we value a job well done. You don’t have the time to follow up with numerous suppliers and work crews. You’re just looking for a construction group that doesn’t make empty promises or take advantage of your wallet. McMunn Construction’s family-run business won’t lead you astray. Our workers are punctual and professional. Services that we offer are listed .. read lessRecent Review:Poorly Signed and paid installment on June 10, 2020. Broke ground mid July. Was supposed to be done by September 15th 2020. He walked off the job in Jan 2021. Didnt pay his subs and sent a letter for us to sign to take on responsibility for paying his subs. Had to fix the concrete floor so flooring could be reinstalled. Still isn’t right Sent a second letter threatening to put a lien on our house because we wouldnt sign his ridiculous letter taking on paying subs. There isn’t enough money left to finish the job anyway. Much less pay the subs he should have paid. He doesn’t respond. Wont warranty his work. Left cracks in the ceiling, molding undone. Flooring still at issue, We have never tried to rush them or get on them at all about anything. He didn’t put a dumpster on property right away and left piles of trash in the backyard for months. No port a potty. So yellow Gatorade bottles were found. It goes on and on To top it off the addition is for my elderly mother who has Alzheimer’s and has had nothing but stress over this. We have already paid out of pocket over 12k. They weren’t even able to move three existing windows and install them properly so that the custom blinds could be reinstalled. The size of the opening for doors is not correct so adaptations will be needed to finish the shorty work they are passing of as complete. I went with them, not because they were the cheapest. Because they were not. But because of good reviews. So I sadly put this out there to protect others from their deceitful ways. I noticed other better business bureau complaints that occurred after we had started our project. Beware. You have been warne read lessKimberly D.
- Business Description:Georgia Cabinet Company focusses on providing top-quality, attractive and luxurious cabinets and countertops to residential and commercial customers in and around Atlanta, GA. We offer kitchen and bathroom redesign and renovation services to improve style, usability, property value and more. From installation of brand new cabinets and countertops to full home remodeling, our trained and experienced team will deliver the perfect solution for your home. Our goal is your satisfaction read lessRecent Review:I was very disappointed in their level of customer service, honesty, and professionalism. I question whether they’re truly a good company. I decided to go with IKEA for cabinetry!Layla A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful countertop installation articles
Have you always daydreamed about a kitchen island but were scared of the price tag? Opt for these simple, budget-friendly DIY kitchen island alternatives that make your kitchen look like you've completed a major renovation
Knowing how to clean different types of countertops is essential to having a sparkling surface (without damaging it). Learn how to safely clean and remove stains on marble, tile, quartz, stone, granite, and other kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
Find countertop kitchen installers in
- Bay Minette
- Frisco City
- Spanish Fort
- Mount Vernon
countertop kitchen installers in Atmore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Class Countertop CompanyPO Box 1506
- 1st Class Countertop Company
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A & P Services
- Etheredge Construction731 Bert Rosenbush Road
- Etheredge Construction
- Georgia Cabinet Co.5950 State Bridge Rd Suite 110
- Granite and Marble Warehouse665 Highway 74 South Suite 400
Peachtree City, Georgia
- Granite Cabinet & Flooring Depot LLC 8195 State Highway 59 B
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
- Guntersville Granite503 Glover St
- Georgia Cabinet Co.
- NYMA Home Improvement, LLC2921 Wood Dr NE
- NYMA Home Improvement, LLC
- Quality Custom Marble & Granite8922 Lister Ferry Rd
Rainbow City, Alabama
- Quality Custom Marble & Granite
- Reliable Home Repair1606 Bonita Avenue
- Reliable Home Repair
- Saugahatchee Wood Works684 County Rd 2039
- Service Contracting, LLCPO Box 240157
- Slick's Construction & Flooring1680 Airport Rd
- Southern Living CabinetryP.O. Box 1980
- Start to Finish Contractors2400 East Road
- StellarDrewsArtwork2670 Englenook Rd
- Surface Link4200 Lafayette Center Drive Suite R
- Saugahatchee Wood Works