There are three main types of light bulbs on the market: incandescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). Keep reading to find out which light bulbs are the best for your space.
Get matched with top lights in Willow, AK
There are 9 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Willow
- Jensen ConstructionDave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!! read less
- Calgreen Electric & Plumbing/JkKI Elec. & PlumbingJerry was very professional and he made us feel like the job (which we considered fairly big) was in good hands. He was at our house with 2 other men for about a day and a half of solid work. Jerry was also happy to fix a few little electrical probelms we had discovered while he was there. Jerry was very friendly and we enjoyed giving him our business. He also came back later to fix a faulty photocell for one of the outdoor fixtures, which we really appreciated. It has now been a couple months and we absolutely are very happy with all of his work. It's like we have a new backyard with all the new lighting and we feel safer that the pool light wiring has been updated. He was very clean and efficient and we felt that we got a lot of work for our money. We will definitley hire Jerry again next time we need an electrician or plumber read less
- Pickett Power ElectricOur business is in hospitality and food service. The most recent extension of our company was a mobile commercial kitchen. We knew our kitchen had to meet precise requirements with health and fire inspectors. It was just as important that our electrical work was up to code. We are happy to have found Pickett Power Electric! After filling out the questionnaire on Angie's list I very quickly received a call from Wayne, the owner of Pickett Power Electric. Wayne was very courteous on the phone and got right down business. We began by discussing the specific needs of our kitchen. This included the power requirements of each appliance and placement according to our floor plan. Wayne made quick work of tallying the numbers and we set an appointment to view the mobile kitchen in person. Wayne arrived at the job site right on time. Over the couple of days the project took place this was an attribute I came to appreciate about him. In some cases he even beat me there! I showed him around the kitchen and discussed the flow of operations. At this time we mapped our switches, outlets, and panel placement. I had an idea of things I wanted functionally but it was Wayne's professional eye that was also able to consider aesthetics and convenience as well. It truly started to feel like a custom job! Wayne followed up by taking his time to draft an equipment list in a way that I would be able to understand. With his direction I was able to easily purchase everything on the list. There were even a few times I got confused when shopping and Wayne was instantly available on the phone for calls and picture messages. I definitely couldn't have sorted through all the gadgets without him! Never having used Angie's List I was not really sure what to expect. After seeing Wayne's work during the initial stages of day one I had no doubt we were working with a professional. I later asked how long he'd been doing electrical work and he mentioned 33 years! His work was fast, concise, and found a way to include me every step of the way. After all the wiring was done and the panel was installed I went out to get a generator. Wayne was willing to lend his expertise in this field as well given his experience with generators on job sites. We were able to pair a nice generator capable of maintaining our whole mobile kitchen's power requirements. One thing I really appreciated was Wayne's follow up after I got the generator. He helped me hook it up and even custom made the power cable for it. Next he walked me through the proper methods of operating the panel when connecting the generator. I was very happy to have this insight! After the generator was warmed up and plugged in Wayne finished the job by testing each outlet for proper operation. I wasn't surprised when everything worked great! All in all the work took two and half days. There was never a moment I felt any time was being wasted. Wayne's work was clean, concise, and really looks great in our kitchen! What we were left with is a truly custom job. We have plenty of plans for future projects in our commercial kitchen and I have no doubt that we will be reaching out to Pickett Power Electric to get them done read less
- Jensen ConstructionVery prompt, courteous and professional. Arrived on time and completed each phase in the time he estimated, Kept me informed on what he was doing, any unanticipated problems he ran into and what was necessary to correct them. The repairs involved drywall repair, cabinet removal and minor electrical work. Area was cleaned up as he went along and at the end of the day. The job was completed to my satisfaction in a timely manner and at a reasonable price. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone and I plan on hiring him again for other projects and repairs read less
- Jensen ConstructionDave Jensen worked with us months in advance to understand what how we wanted the kitchen layout, cabinets and counter top design to be like. Dave always looks like he is thinking out loud (which he is), and that might make you think he is not listening. HE IS listening, and is very perceptive. This resulted in all kinds of mistake-avoidance that helped our project immensely, especially when we were working with the great cabinet guy (Matt Ess) at Builders Millwork Supply. When the project actually began, Dave and David were extremely professional, efficient, and effective. They also work well with their go-to electrician, who consults - then David does the work. They worked with a plumber who consulted - then David did most of that work. Every single aspect of the work Dave and David Jensen did was fantastic and perfect to the smallest detail. I can't wait to have them work on our home again read less
- Jensen ConstructionDave and David Jensen did a great job on our house. They pay attention to detail. Craftsmanship is top notch and they do not cut corners. They are hard workers and very efficient at what they do. You get great results at a reasonable price. I highly recommend Jensen Construction.
- Jensen ConstructionMy husband is very picky and Dave exceeded my husband's expectations with leaps and bounds. Dave did an excellent job on the project. We are very happy with our new kitchen :-)...thank you dave!! We are already planning on calling you for a new job soon.
- Jensen ConstructionJensen Construction (Dave Jensen and two crew members, all named Dave, easy for those of us who have trouble remembering names) had a busy summer and could not promise to get to my job for a few months (so keep that in mind when planning), but they were able to come in less than that time. They accommodated me by providing railing wood ahead of time so that I could pre-paint, and furnished some materials that made the painting easier. He subcontracted sinking of Techno-piles. This went quietly (esp. compared to piles) and made for a less messy appearance than sauna tubes. Over the course of 3.5 days, the Dave's regularly arrived around 9:30am and left around 5, though Dave Jensen worked late one evening to get the work to a logical breaking point. All seems to have been done professionally--one can't really tell at this point whether the concrete will crack in a year or two, but to the untrained eye, all looks very good. The railings and grip hold are particularly nicely done. Dave also had an idea for a slight expansion, which my wife and I liked and gave the go-ahead for. At the end of the project, the crew cleaned up very well read less
- Jensen ConstructionAs always they were a joy to deal with, fast, and their work was flawless. As always their estimates were far below what I expected, or what others asked. And of course they saw a few things around the house in working that they just fixed on their own. I cannot begin to say how much I have come to value their work and our working relationship. These two are simply the best read less
- Jensen ConstructionFaced with a non-functioning upstairs toilet and dripping old kitchen faucet with holiday guests on the way, I was grateful that Dave found time to help me. Once I purchased the necessary items, Dave kept me informed as to when he could come. He and his son went straight to the tasks. His son handled the upstairs issues: removal of old toilet and installing new one, connecting new smoke detector and new ceiling light. Dave tackled the kitchen faucet that, though Home Depot had suggested would be a 15-minute DIY job, was a challenge as after 35 years the nuts and bolts had fused together. Difficult to reach and immovable, Dave finally was able to drill through the nuts to extract the old faucet. Despite the discomfort and frustration, he kept up his sense of humor. So glad I hadn't attempted it myself! They were meticulous in clean up, and asked me to watch for leaks in case further tightening was needed. When a small leak occurred between the toilet base and tank, Dave responded quickly. I have many larger projects ahead which I discussed with Dave. He referred me to another company which specializes in tub-to-shower conversions, but I will call on him again when I am ready replace some doors and complete trim work. I look forward to using his services again read less
Lights in Willow
- Business Description:Hello Angie's List members, My name is Elayne Davis-Lucero, owner of Wiring Up AK Electric. The company is residential based and covers anything from new construction to home owner's remodels. I treat there project as if it was happening at my own home. I pay attention to details insuring quality service and customer care. I also do Generator back up system's or small issues that may arise. I give 1 year warranty on all work performed, along with free quotes. I look forward to working with An.. read lessRecent Review:Brian was very prompt about returning calls, and he and Anthony arrived on time and installed the fans, including trim around the ceiling where the old fans had been cut out. We are very happy with the fans and with the quality of service. Definitely will call them again when we have another project. Pricing seemed reasonable read lessDiana W.
- Business Description:Long Family Electric is here to serve the Alaska community. Our service department is ready to help you with immediate needs, and our team offers free estimates for your remodels and additions. Problem solving is a specialty of ours, and there is no job too small. If you have a business or are a commercial contractor, we are able to serve your needs as well, with competent journeymen and great teamwork great attitudes read lessRecent Review:Fast response, but still waiting for an estimate about 10 days after initiating. Price unknown.B M.
- Business Description:Jensen Construction is a small family owned company, in business in Anchorage since 1984. My business is under many categories on Angie's list. Almost all phases of construction. We take pride in the quality of work we provide and I, Dave Jensen take a hands on approach to ensure satisfaction. business lic #50121 specialty contractor lic# 1573 read lessRecent Review:Dave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!! read lessMARK V.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be done read lessCory C.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com. Additional DBA - A1 Electric LLC.Recent Review:Great. Scott is extremely responsive and respectful. He explains what he is going to do and the best way to go about it.Jean B.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Perfection Home Repair is a family-owned company in Wasilla, AK. Dedicated towards delivering high-quality results to all of your commercial and residential jobs. We work with you to make your house your Home.Recent Review:The deck foundation is great. The stairs to the deck are great. The decking boards are spaced so close together that they didn't drain. It's taken fall, winter, and summer for the boards to shrink enough to drain water. The bench seats are about 4" too high, as even a 6-foot man's toes barely touch the deck. The seats are not deep enough, as they cut you off at the knees when sitting and dangling your feet because of the height. The support boards are not faced for ease of snow shoveling. The bench backs are too high and not angled back enough for comfort. The 2x6 bench beams have split where they are screwed to the floor. Chad Staats said he would fix the seats last October (2018), and I waited on this review until he fixed the problem. It's now 8 months later (August 2019), Chad still is "too busy" to fit me in, and in fact doesn't even answer my emails, so I have to find a contractor that really knows what they are doing to fix this problem, at a considerable cost to me. Apparently, this was his first deck with benches. No, I would not hire Perfection Home Repairs, Chad Staats, again, unless he had evidence of previous experience in what I was hiring him for read lessTeresa Z.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Serving Anchorage, Eagle River and the Mat-Su Valley, Gage Tree Service employees are trained, expert arborists providing year-round, competent, timely help. Customers can choose to be on a regular route, or call us as needed. Estimates are free. With Gage Tree Service, you can trust we will work hard at following through with our promises, every step of the way, to ensure your complete satisfaction. From simply returning a phone call, to meeting a requested deadline, or checking in to make .. read lessRecent Review:The tree was cut down satisfactorily. However, I was specific that I needed to know when they were coming to do the work so I could notify renters (I don't live in the area); it wasn't until I got a call from the neighbor - "hey, can I have the wood?" that I knew it happened. I called and complained and was assured they would notify me, in the spring, when they would come and grind the stump (recommending not doing it after snow). You got it, they came and ground out the stump, after snow, without notifying me. I had no idea they ground out the stump and after getting the bill, only paid for the tree cut. They sent me a balance due notice - now, it's either pay-up or collections. Gage assures me they will come back if not satisfied in the spring. I do not recommend this business read lessKris G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
Baseboard heaters can be an excellent option for homeowners on a budget. This cost guide will help you determine what type of baseboard heaters work best for your home and what factors influence the overall project cost.
Marble and granite are both durable, high-end countertop options that bring sophistication and drama to your home. But marble and granite require regular maintenance to stay looking good and to avoid stains. Find the stone that works for you.
lights in Willow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 Electric1150 S. Colony Way #3-215
- Accessible Homes IncPO Box 220494
- ADAMS CONSTRUCTION651 E CREEKSIDE DR
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Atom Services2221 Muldoon #375
- A1 Electric
- DECOR LIGHTING1601 Abbott Rd. 204
- DECOR LIGHTING
- Jensen Construction3307 Boniface Pkwy # 13 D
- Jensen Construction
- MGM Auto Tire & Truck Accessories Co2360 Commercial Dr
- MGM Auto Tire & Truck Accessories Co
- Quality Handyman Services Inc13479 E Highbush Cir
- Quality Handyman Services Inc
- Rock Engineering4333 Butte Cir
- Rock Engineering
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc