Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Nikiski, AK
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Nikiski
- BILL'S SAW & MOWER REPAIRBILL'S SAW AND MOWER REPAIR IS VERY BUSY. I HAD TO GET THE MOWER FIXED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND THEY WERE SWAMPED. THEY TOOK MY MOWER IN AND GOT IT BACK TO ME THAT VERY SAME DAY. I COULDN'T EXPRESS MY APPRECIATION ENOUGH.
- Eagle River Small Engine RepairThis guys loves small engines and especially lawn mowers, he has hundreds around. He will repair your lawn mower or small engine in a jiffy. They ALWAYS change the oil and sharpen the blade and clean the machine - this is part of the basic service. Their prices are extremely reasonable and I would recommend these guys to anyone - if you have not found Eagle River Small Engine Repair yet I would highly recommend you start calling to get your lawn mower serviced read less
- Eagle River Small Engine RepairI've taken numerous items to him over the years for repairs. I've had him sharpen blades on mowers, chains for chain saws, repair both push and riding mowers, perform maintenance on my equipment all well below what similar companies charge. I've also bought parts from him attempting to buy the manufactures parts only to correctly find out from him that he carries the same parts and they are used by numerous manufacturers. Afterwards I've looked up the cost of parts on the internet and found that I paid the same or less minus the shipping costs. This guy knows his stuff read less
- Eagle River Small Engine RepairI was happy with them. He does a lot of snow blowers and lawn mowers. I was very pleased that he took the time to tell me how to do it. Most people just want to be paid to do it. He was very helpful. I went back to thank him later, because I thought he went above and beyond. He is the only shop in town that I am aware of. He is more conveniently located read less
- Eagle River Small Engine RepairI called and the price seemed good. I checked their website for hours and drove out to Eagle River on Saturday when it said they'd be open. They weren't. I waited around for awhile, then went shopping and came back. There was still no one there, so I called and left a message on their answering machine explaining what happened. They never called me back so I did the work myself. When I talked to them originally, they were pleasant and I don't know how they might have done had they actually worked on my machine, so I'm giving them a C read less
- Northern Small Engine RepairWhen shopping for a part for my mower I stopped at this shop and the owner presented me with what I would need at what I considered an overly high price. When I declined to purchase the part he told me to stop wasting his time as he was extremely busy.
- Eagle River Small Engine RepairNot good when contacted the owner was very rude and refuse to Admit his mistake . he is not very professional . Someone could get hurt by disconnectioning important safety features.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Nikiski
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Valley Chainsaw Sharpening. Open all winter! A family owned and run Alaska licensed business. We live in Wasilla and service all of the surrounding area. We provide top notch service with VERY competitive pricing. In fact, I can honestly say we are cheaper than our competition because we have low overhead expenses and do not mark up freight costs to AK like so many others do read lessRecent Review:Valley Chainsaw sharpening does an outstanding job with honest and ethical customer service. Pat is very knowledgeable and provides a quick turn around on repairs and sharpening. When I couldn’t get my tiller to start I took it in and dropped it off. Pat called me back later that day and found that I had a busted piston rod. I opted not to repair the old motor and he didn’t charge be anything! Valley Chainsaw sharpening is an outstanding small business. He does a great job sharpening chains and mower blades with a super-quick turn-around at $6 a blade. They are <strong><em>the only business</em></strong> in South Central Alaska that I recommend for all your sharpening needs. <br /> <br /> <br / read lessMichael S.
- Business Description:I am a franchise business that is growing fast. Our mission is to always do more than what is paid for. We enjoy the trades and the motto we live by is " We think we know it all so just call"Recent Review:HE was professional, friendly, polite and just fabulous! I had called a plumber friend of a friend and they were going to charge me $150 from leaving their shop to returning, just for an estimate and repairs, I could not buy my own parts and there was a one hour minimum. I said no thank you. I called Butch, he was helpful and perfect. I am going to use him for everything!!!!!!!!! My husband is not a handy man at all and I can feel overwhelmed by my 40yr old log home~ I finally feel like I can start getting stuff fixed! He was honest and quick and cleaned up too! And he was sweet to my daughter! His add says "They think they know everything?so call them?" Im a believer! A good handy man can save your life, or at least make it so much easier! <br / read lessAmy R.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Homestead Garage is owned by Mat-Su Tool Repair LLC repairing Outdoor Power Tools and Industrial Tools. We are a repair facility with 8 employees. Service and Warranty is provided for most Small Engine and Outdoor Power Manufacturers. We service chainsaws supplying chain from Oregon Power Products and Rapco Industries serving the Professional and Emergency Services with quality chainsaw chain read less
- Recent Review:When shopping for a part for my mower I stopped at this shop and the owner presented me with what I would need at what I considered an overly high price. When I declined to purchase the part he told me to stop wasting his time as he was extremely busy read lessArthur H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
lawn mower repair shops in Nikiski
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Northern Small Engine Repair7825 Kenai Spur Hwy
- Northern Small Engine Repair
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Valley Chainsaw Sharpening2630 S Clapp St
- Valley Chainsaw Sharpening