Superior Lawn Care And Landscaping

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2009

4.4

With nothing more than a vision and passion to create nice landscapes, I started Superior Lawn Care and Landscaping in 1992. Since that time, I have expanded my knowledge in landscaping and have been or currently are licensed by the State of Texas as a Certified Nurseryman, Commercial Chemical Applicator, Certified Backflow Inspector and Licensed Irrigator. Collectively each of these specialties means experience in most all areas of lawn care and landscaping. From 1997 - 2001, I also owned the areas largest soil and gravel company, further adding to my expertise. Today, we service over 300 properties in the Katy Area and always have room for one more!...

Blalock Landscaping & Drainage

Welcome to Blalock Landscaping. If you are looking for honesty and quality workmanship, you've come to the right place. Our specialty is drainage, landscaping and patio design. Whether a property needs storm drains, french drains, sump pumps, grading, leveling, excavation, patio design, creative guttering for water removal or landscaping, we do all of the above with guaranteed results! My name is Johnny Blalock and I am the owner of Blalock Landscaping And Drainage.

Space City Lights

Space City Lights provides residential and commercial outdoor lighting and electrical product sales, installation, and maintenance.

Offers by Space City Lights on Angi
MEGNA Services

Since the beginning of our journey in this field, our dedication to the work and motivation to grow have led us to more than 400 lighting projects performed and counting. We can complete the full lighting project and fit the lightning levels that you require for any installation. Our multidisciplinary team using state of the art technology will help you with any requirement from the residential to the industrial market. Our goal is to achieve the highest level of quality and customer partnertship.

05/14/2020

Our backyard had a major drainage issue - it held water for days after a big rain. Eric and his team at Superior Lawn Care did an outstanding job installing a drainage system, tying in my existing gutters/downspouts, regrading the backyard and laying St. Augustine sod. Not only were they affordable, they were fantastic to work with. I look forward to working with them in the future on other projec...

Description of Work
Drainage System

Category landscaping,drain pipe

09/18/2017

When services were provided, they were done well.

Description of Work
Provided landscaping services for us for several years; however, it got to the point that we needed some extras done and phone calls were not responded to nor did some work get done. We know that there were some family issues on the part of the owner; however, someone needs to be available to respond to special requests in a timely manner.

Category lawn service

08/02/2017

The team got the job done EXACTLY the way we were told it would be done! The crew showed up on time, worked efficiently, cleaned up, and did exactly what we needed. The crew was careful around the fences, sprinkler system and landscaping. We are currently in the middle of one of our Texas thundershowers (first since installation). All of the run-off is draining out of my backyard/sideyards and NOT...

Description of Work
Had a 20 year old draInage system for a large yard that was no longer functioning. Needed the drainage (or lack of!) fixed in my entire backyard, side yards. Drains were installed, pipe laid, concrete curb work was done, the yard was re-graded to be sure that the water went where it was supposed to go. The crew then re-sodded the grass and the entire process took only two days.

Category lawn service,drain pipe

04/20/2017

I've called Eric at least 4 times and spoke to him once. He said he would come by that week but he didn't. Now I can't get him to call me back.

Description of Work
I've been a client for 6 months or so. I currently need my French drain unclogged and some direction on plants that appear dead planted last October. Eric oversaw the work last October planting 3 trees and 10. The plants didn't survive the two night freeze we had in January. 3 look dead and 3 are growing only at the base of the plant.

Category lawn service

10/21/2016

It was horrible experience. I called them five days ago, four days ago, three days ago, yesterday. The secretary keeps answering my call and telling me Eric will call me, but it is now day five since I called him. One of my zones is not working and my grass has turned to hay, and my system is still under parts warranty, but apparently this companies after installation service sucks. I am unsure ho...

Description of Work
Company installed an irrigation system just over two years ago and I was extremely satisfied (see other review on Angie's List). I recently had my first issue come up with the system, so I called them since the parts are still under warranty.

Category irrigation systems

Please Contact Mr. [Member Name Removed] as we have talked and he has discovered that WE WERE NOT THE COMPANY THAT HAD INSTALLED HIS IRRIGATION SYSTEM. He has retracted and changed his other reviews left on Yelp, Facebook and Google and changed them to 5 Stars since I went ahead and helped him with his situation even though WE WERE NOT AT FAULT.

Lawn care, landscaping, patio covers and patio extensions, sprinkler systems, landscape lighting, drainage, outdoor kitchens & walkways.