Granite countertops remain popular in D.C., but products, such as quartz and marble, are now trendy. Options are endless depending on your style and budget.
Compare quotes from top marble & granite companies
Get matched with top marble & granite companies in Juneau, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local marble & granite companies.
Recent Marble Granite Reviews in Juneau
- Chugiak Restoration & Custom TileAMAZING. Stacey it’s very professional and timely, never a minute late. Did an absolutely custom job with our backsplash. He is a very detail orientated installer and we are absolutely pleased with his work and will definitely hire him in the future. I wish I could attach pictures we love how it turned out. Highly impressed don’t hesitate to hire him. Amazing work ethic as well. THANK YOU AGAIN STACEY!
- A Plus ContractorIt went exactly as planned, on time, on budget and it looks Great! I am going to have him do more work for me very soon. Congratulations, you’ve just found the best Contractor in Anchorage. Yong is a true Professional and will complete your Project on time, on budget, and with the exceptional quality of work that you hoped for. He is not like the others I have come across, like the burnt out hippy (Cool story dude, but do you understand what I want you to do for me?) or the semi-retired military guys (I hope you were better at handling bombs and guns than you are at ladders and ceiling fans – not kidding.) Read on for specifics about Yong and his Team. Yong was supposed to meet me at my Condo on a Wednesday at 3:30. He rang my door bell at precisely 3:30. Within 15 minutes he knew exactly what I wanted and left. I got his estimate a week later, I agreed to it that night, and he started the following day. Literally. Yong’s estimate was accurate, complete, and competitive. He said the work would take 4 days. It took 4 days. Each night his workers would very neatly put away all of their tools and materials. They were always on time, polite yet personable, and in fact helped me decide on exactly what I wanted when it got down to the finer details. This Project went exactly as planned and desired, which if you have ever dealt with a Contractor in the past, you know that it never, ever goes as planned. I was so impressed with his work that I am having him do more work for me in the very near future. I strongly suggest that you contact him for your next Project. You can reach him at: email@example.com, (907)240-168
- Chugiak Restoration & Custom TileStacey quickly estimated the work, materials and cost for painting the interior of our home and choosing, cutting and installing granite surround for the fireplace.Stacey and his expert painting partner Damion, were punctual, trustworthy, kind and very professional. They were painstaking and very detail oriented, making an absolutely beautiful finish. They took care of our furnishings, carpet, and fixtures by expertly taping & masking off all areas needing to be paint free. Both Stacey and Damion were cheerful, knowledgeable and very efficient. We will welcome Stacey and Damion back anytime the need arises, and would gladly recommend them. We felt like we were in great hands
- Renovations UnlimitedThis young man has only been in business for about 3 years. He was working as a carpenter when my husband met him. We first hired him to install some new doors in our basement. We liked his work and talked to him about our back deck, which he repaired after finding a potentially dangerous neglecful situation apparently done by the original deck builder, after showing us the problem. We interviewed him further, saw previous work he had done, and spoke with former clients - all of which were very satisfied with his work. He began after we had wood floors installed. He renovation our foyer, removing paneling and replacing outside wall insulation, drywall and then taping, texturing and painting; along with installing a new front entry door and ceiling fan. He then did the remodeling of the kitchen, taking it down to the studs, to include laying a stone floor, installing new cabinets, new kitchen window and backsplash after countertop was installed. And, finally painting. A year later he completely remodeled our main bathroom - to include a new window, new door, and the installation of a pocket door to replace a cumbersome door on a large bath closet. I highly recommend this young man [Josh Heath] and will go back to his company for any other upgrades or remodels needed in my home
- RINO'S TILE & STONEIt went better than expected. The granite slab I selected made it safely to Anchorage. Ryan was on time to take measurements. Martha kept me fully informed every step of the way. Ryan and team showed up on time on the day the installation was to occur and installation went off without a hitch. The new countertops look fantastic!!
- Prestige Stone & TileThey did a good job, the workers showed up when they said, they were friendly. We thought their initial estimate (a boilerplate form) was a bit confusing - 3 pages more than the other estimate we received. All in all - very pleased.
- ALASKA COUNTERTOPS INCThe owners and the staff were responsive to our questions and concerns. They returned calls promptly and were courteous.
- ALASKA COUNTERTOPS INCThey came and measured, then laid out the stone, I was even invited in to look at it before they finished the edges. They were a week early to install the stone and took their time and did a great job color matching on the seams. If you did not know where they are you would not find them. Awesome job on the install and cutting of the stone to match up. Pictures are posted under Anthony Bradford Contracting if you wold like to see the finished job. We will be hiring them again to do both bathrooms and the fireplace to!
- RINO'S TILE & STONEVery nice workmanship. Got the job done in a single visit. Can hardly see the seams - the rather uniform granite we chose aided this outcome. Nice showroom. Very helpful showroom staff. One word of advice - if you are very particular (we aren't), it really helps to select a slab that they have in stock. Rhino's has quite a few slabs in their yard, but we chose one that they didn't have locally. They did send us a photograph of the slab that was in Seattle. Pictures just can't capture the real thing. We were buying a new refrigerator anyway, but switched from white to stainless when the finished product was darker than expected. Ended up buying new dishwasher and ranges as well. We're happy
- Prestige Stone & TileThe owner of the company came out, measured and within a few days had an estimate for me. I was out of state at the time and he was kind enough to send me photos and the estimate of granite he had available. He advised that if I accepted and made a choice in granite within a couple of days, he could have the project done within a week! It was in the winter and he was between jobs at that time. I did choose a stone and he had it installed before I returned. I was having a major remodel of the kitchen and even my contractor was impressed with this company A year later I had a remodel of the main bath done and again, called Prestige Stone. Again, same great service and quality of product. I recommend this company highly for both upscale and working man projects. The owner is very personable and obviously enjoys his career. He was also on the job with both my installs. His workers are skilled and do not waste time Would definitely return to this company without hesitation
Marble Contractors in Juneau
- Business Description:We are a 360 General Contractor and network solution provider for residential and commercial services. From Architectural , Engineering, 3D design, Green tech and smart tech and security to home remodeling and new construction with emergency service 24/7 makes us Alaska’s preferred construction company for 20 years and counting
- Business Description:Avalanche Construction Inc. is a full service residential remodel general contractor that performs complete interior and exterior remodeling projects. From flooring to roofing, kitchens to siding, we do it all! We focus on providing the best overall quality and experience for our customers in the greater Anchorage area. Our core values are Integrity, Quality, and Value. Integrity is doing the right thing when there is no one watching. This is especially important as you are putting an e..Recent Review:Rick was easy to work with and suggested excellent quality windows. With the pandemic problem, they stayed in touch trying to get the windows from the manufacturer. The installation was quick and easy and done exceptionally well. I am very pleased with the product, the labor and the cost. I have already suggested them to others who has used them for their windows alsoMARVIN H.
- Business Description:A+ Painting provides interior and exterior painting services for both residential and commerical buildings. We provide services from Anchorage to the Mat-Su Valley Area, whether it's just one room or an entire home. As painting specialists we pride ourselves in our workmanship and can guarantee your satisfaction. You can find more details and some photos on my websiteRecent Review:Excellent performance by A Plus Contracting. Yong and his crew far exceeded my standards. Very thorough and meticulous. He was on time and efficient. His crew were very hard working and treated our yard and home as if it were their own. I would hire them again without any hesitationTim G.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Three days and no communication. We spoke on the phone, I was told I would be receiving an email with scheduling information. Never did. I got this big spiel about how important the right contractor was and how you don't want someone to scam you, he (Lee?) talked my ear off for quite a while. Unfortunately, my messages are being ignored and there has been no communication. I took time out of my day because he let me know he would 'probably' drop by the home I am interested in for a bid but didn't do that either. Messaged asking him to let me know if he was no longer interested, still no answer. So - if something changes, I would be more than happy to change my review. As it is now, I am not a fan of the lip serviceVivien S.
- Business Description:Renovations Unlimited- business owner and registered journeyman carpenter, Josh Heath, is there everyday ensuring the highest level of quality and care for your home. Our services range greatly and include, window and door replacements, full kitchen and bath remodels, custom decks, "honey do" lists, and much more - just ask! You can't beat the quality of work being performed by a business owner, no one could care more about what they produce! All work performed by the business owner! Check ou..Recent Review:Great. Josh had the old one demo'd and hauled off in no time. There was a slight delay with material, but it didn't impact the delivery of the job. I would've like to have gotten started earlier in the summer, but it is an awesome, yet simple, built to code, place for us to relaxWayne E.
See all 2 highly rated companies in JuneauJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful marble contractor articles
Angie's List Magazine reports on the potential health dangers of granite countertops relating to radon emissions.
Find marble & granite companies in
marble & granite companies in Juneau
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Guild Contractors130 W International Airport Rd
- Guild Contractors
- Maple Leaf Construction Inc.5313 Arctic Blvd
- Maple Leaf Construction Inc.
- T&T Construction
- T&T Construction