For your family’s safety, you don’t want to have a smoke alarm malfunction at the moment when you need it most. Find out how long smoke detectors last, how often to test and replace them, and the time investment needed to maintain them.
Get matched with top water and fire damage restoration in Homer, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local water and fire damage restoration.
Recent Water Damage Restoration Reviews in Homer
- Best Deal Steam Carpet CleaningI told the owner Victor that the carpet was quite bad. He looked at it and thought it could be cleaned satisfactorily. They worked h****** it and it is looking good now.
- Best Deal Steam Carpet CleaningI had a water flood in my basement that had just been refurbished. They were right there just hours after I called and this was after 5 at night! They did a very professional job and explain all about the mold that could occur and other problems that could occur and what they could do to prevent it and came back three times to insure the job was done right. I had used them before to clean the carpets and they did an excellent job and I will be using them again read less
- Best Deal Steam Carpet CleaningWow, talk about punctual! I left a message on Angie's List at 10 p.m. asking him to call me back. His hours start at 8:00 a.m., and he called me at 8:05. He told me what time he'd be at my house, and called about 15 minutes before he arrived ON TIME. He checked the carpet and adjacent rooms, told me what he would be doing, and started work immediately. He and his son never stopped working, they were extremely professional, had all the tools they needed right there, and were done and out of the house in two hours. The next day he called 15 minutes before he was to arrive and remove the blowers & heater. He checked out all areas of the carpet, removed his equipment, and was gone within 30 minutes. I wholeheartedly trust this man in my home, and I trust the quality of his work. If you just need the job done with no messing around, I highly recommend this company read less
- Jensen Constructionit took 2 months to complete all repairs, but he and his crow are very reliable, you can count on him to do the job right.
- TAYLORED RESTORATION SVCThey came out the same day as I filed my claim. The first guy was the estimator, a very nice person to deal with. He then dispatched a team to come and move everything out of the room and pull down the ceiling. They were fast, clean and careful with my furniture. They also set up equipment to help dry the room. It took three days to dry out, but they checked in every day. When it came time to do the repairs it was a different crew. They too were very professional. It took them 2 days to put everything back together and replace the furniture. They work they did was very high quality. You can't even tell it was repaired. The only problem was a mix up in billing that caused my insurance company to pay the estimate, not the total repairs, but the billing lady was very nice and understanding, and took care of the problem that day read less
- Dry Out Systems of Alaska IncBo came and inspected the property while I was out of town, explained over the phone what needed to be done. I called the insurance co. They recommended a preferred company, However I stayed with Dry Out. Bo and his crew did minimal demo and was able to dry the house using their equipment. House was dry and they recommended Leading Edge Construction to completed the repairs needed. They are Great Too!! Everything was completed within 3 weeks. They did scare me when they said it could take 2 months. Bo said he says that to every customer in order to prepare for the worst read less
- TAYLORED RESTORATION SVCTaylored was impressive in every regard, from their responsiveness over a weekend to their final quality control. I have recommended them to several others since their high quality response to my needs. They are not inexpensive but worth every dime.
- TAYLORED RESTORATION SVCWe moved out of our house in Palmer and into our new home in Wasilla (10miles away?) in Feb of 2010. One of the stipulations that the buyers asked of us before they moved into the old house was to have all the carpets professionally steam-cleaned. We chose Taylored and from the first phone call on it was Stellar service all the way. I was at work when the guys showed up at our house in Palmer, but my wife met them and stayed until they finished. My wife (very picky woman) told me that the guys were awesome, did an incredible job, and the carpets looked brand new when the door was locked and she drove back to Wasilla. We are very impressed!!! If I ever need carpets cleaned again, I'll be calling them back. Mark A Mastr read less
- Always On Call Mountain Mechanical CorpTechnician arrived the same day and spoke with me about the job needing done. Explain to him I had a leaking faucet in the shower and the value cartridge needed replacement. Replacing the valve cartridge is not a difficult task but it was difficult for me to remove due to the sediment build up over the years. The technician agreed that Moens are tend to be a bit harder to remove. The technician removed the valve cartridge and replaced the new one I already have purchased in under a hour. He checked for leaks and was on his way read less
- TCM Restoration & CleaningGreat. All the staff members were very professional, kind and courteous. They were concerned about me first as a person and second as the homeowner. If I wasn't happy with something, TCM was not happy and would fix it. My and quot;newand quot; house is gorgeous and TCM's work was exceptional. After I was back in the house and they returned my belongings, if anything went wrong (i.e., a lighting fixture that didn't work, a door was sticky, the outside hose could not connect to the outside faucet, etc..) they came back and fixed it. A year after my fire, if I have any questions or concerns, they are willing to listen and address the matter. I was very happy with their work and the fact that they contacted me at every point, took me and quot;shoppingand quot; for the items I wanted in the house, etc. I made it more difficult for them by leaving town for a couple of months, but they stayed in contact via computer and cell phone. I was very pleased with all their workers and the end product is beautiful. My insurance paid for 99% of the home repair work. The portion that I paid for was fair and reasonable for what I asked TCM to accomplish read less
Water Damage Restoration Services in Homer
- Business Description:Roy Briley General Contracting serves many companies along with the general public. With nearly 200 real estate professionals, 500 rental doors, and thousands of HOA doors all needing construction services, we stay very busy. We understand that downtime is costly to the property owner, therefore, getting the resident back into their restored home is a high priority. From flood and fire mitigation, general remodeling, to basic maintenance issues, RBGC is the preferred contractor. With cost eff.. read lessRecent Review:I needed to install a ceiling storage unit that my mother had started, but got in over her head with (both literally and figuratively). Brynn corrected the "work" that was done and walked me through the process. They are professional and fairly priced. Special thanks to Josia and Brynn for doing such a great job read lessgabrielle s.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water damage restoration service articles
Getting ready for a trip? Don’t let water damage wreak havoc on your home while you’re away. With a few simple precautionary measures, you can help prevent flooding and potential leaks. We’ll cover how to prevent water leaks in your home here.
Whether coming from a hurricane or a leaky pipe, water damage is always a headache. Follow our top tips, however, and you’ll be on the road to restoring your home and furniture—and leaving the worst behind you before you know it.
water and fire damage restoration in Homer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Roy Briley General Contracting1577 C St
- Roy Briley General Contracting