If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Cordova, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Cordova
- Spartan ContractingThe remodel went perfectly. Levi and his crew handled all of the details, from start to finish, which left me with nothing to worry about. In addition, Levi communicated almost daily with me about the progress of the job and was always available if/when I had questions. I have already recommended Spartan Contracting to friends and family read less
- Spartan ContractingRenovation went excellently. in addition to executing work, Spartan provided design recommendations. Spartan were available for questions, responded in a timely manner, and worked within our guidelines. The work was done well. The project costs and timelines were explained clearly and appropriate documentation was provided read less
- Superior RefinishingOur 70 year old cast iron tub had previously been refinished (by another refinisher) many years ago and was peeling on the bottom; this was a particularly difficult job. Superior Refinishing spent the time that was needed to do it correctly and at a reasonable price.
- Re-Bath of AnchorageQuick visit from firm to examine and make estimate. Well done, very knowledgable, and brought along all materials to demonstrate possibilities. Provided estimate outside my budget so we worked around changes to bring it into my satisfaction. Installation date was established at a soon-date. I had to postpone just two days in advance and they easily accommodated. A week later, with new installation date, they arrived promptly and began work without any problems. I expected a +one day installation but it was completed the first day. I am delighted with finished product, looks terrific. With "Lifetime" warranty, which is transferrable to new home owner whenever that should occur, I am very satisfied and recommend Re-Bath. As always, shop around, ask neighbors/friends for referrals. I did and chose someone not based just on "price" but who also had no BB/AngiesList problems read less
- Re-Bath of AnchorageAbsolutely, beautiful. We're getting ready to put our home up for sale and needed work in one our bathrooms. We are pleased with the fast and professional service. We had re-bath remove our old tub and any potential all molded drywall. They did exactly what we asked...new tub and surround only, there was no up-sale or push from the contact to try to do more and/or spend more money. 1.5 days later....we ware very happy with the results! Clean, fast, professional and beautiful! We would use them again. Thanks for the good, positive experience read less
- Tub TechAt first I though we would use one of the epoxy paint products offered at the home improvement stores, but after looking at the instructions, the vapor danger, and the life of the product we decided to go with a pro even though it is expensive. The longer service life is worth expensive in our opinion. We cleaned the bathroom thoroughly as per instructions to eliminate any air borne debris from getting on the finished work. Tub Tech arrived on time and explained what was to be done and the limitations of refinishing fiberglass pans of our variety. He prepared the room and brought in his preparation tools and air handling equipment. He advised us that once he began spraying the finish there may be strong odors. His equipment removed the odor from the house and supplied his air mask. Upon completion of the job he advised us that the shower could be used after 24 hours, but if we could wait 48 hours the cure would be better. As it worked out we waited more than 48 hours. There was some odor remaining so the bath exhaust fan was left on for almost a day to clear the room. After completing the job Tub Tech cleaned up so that only evidence he was there was a bright finished shower pan read less
- Finesse FiberglassMr. Horner did an amazing job. There is no way to even tell any work was done on the tub. If I could figure out how to attach a picture to this report, I would. He took a couple of days to carefully clean and prep the area, repair it and then paint it to exactly match the tub. There were spiderweb sized cracks running for several inches in various directions. There is now no sign of cracks ever being there. Before he started the process he warned us that the process was going to be very smelly. But he kept the door closed and the fan running in there the whole time he was working and thereby minimized any ordors that came into the rest of the house. He was very thoughtful and considerate in this regard. I have to say that his work reflects true craftsmanship read less
- Re-Bath of AnchorageIt was installed in 3 days just as I was told it would be. The price never changed. It was a little higher than i wanted to spend, but the results are fabulous. I highly recommend them.
- Superior RefinishingI'm delighted with the results of Michael's work! This 46 year old bath tub looks brand new!! Michael uses a good ventilation system as he works, so only mild fumes linger after he's finished. I highly recommend this service.
- Tub TechIt went exactly as expected. Tub looks great. This business was bought over a year ago by Jeff Overstreet. He was the one who performed the work and he was very easy to do business with. He was also very responsive with a follow-up question that I had. The new business phone number is 414-0920
Bathtub Refinishers in Cordova
- Business Description:Spartan Contracting is an Alaskan owned firm with over 100 years of combined experience in residential and commercial construction. We are a fully licensed, bonded, insured and residentially endorsed general contractor able to meet all your remodeling and new construction needs. We are also Municipality of Anchorage certified excavators and septic installers, providing exceptional value to our clients. From small remodels to full ground up construction, we have the experience and expertise to.. read lessRecent Review:The work was excellent, a bit pricey but worth it.Kari C.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Three days and no communication. We spoke on the phone, I was told I would be receiving an email with scheduling information. Never did. I got this big spiel about how important the right contractor was and how you don't want someone to scam you, he (Lee?) talked my ear off for quite a while. Unfortunately, my messages are being ignored and there has been no communication. I took time out of my day because he let me know he would 'probably' drop by the home I am interested in for a bid but didn't do that either. Messaged asking him to let me know if he was no longer interested, still no answer. So - if something changes, I would be more than happy to change my review. As it is now, I am not a fan of the lip service read lessVivien S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
bathtub refinishers in Cordova
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!