You want to keep your family safe, so you may wonder how to tell if your home has asbestos. Since asbestos is invisible to the naked eye, you can look for signs of the material, but you should hire a professional to confirm the presence of asbestos.
Get matched with top asbestos removal services in Saint Paul, MN
There are 16 highly-rated local asbestos removal services.
Recent Asbestos Removal Reviews in Saint Paul
- EnviroBateIt was extremely stressful to have asbestos found in my lower level after flood damage. Having your house torn up is no fun. The guys from EnviroBate took away so much of that stress! They were so understanding, so professional, and so considerate of my time. The repeatedly accommodated my need to access various areas of the house in the midst of their work. They worked around multiple issues at my home and were so careful with my animals. One guy (Darin) even fixed my garage door and carried down a very heavy container of food for my animals. He also asked if their equipment would scare the animals and had me monitor the animals while he turned on various tools to make sure the animals wouldn't freak out. These guys are great and I'd highly recommend them
- Aztec Asbestos Removal LLCThe team showed up within days to provide an estimate. All work completed quickly and easily. Would hire them again. Excellent communication.
- Asbestos Abatement AssociatesRichard came to my house, looked over the walls and attic, fully explained what he was doing and why, and took a sample. Two days later Nancy called, took payment information, and quickly emailed my negative result. These people are wonderful to work with, and are highly recommended.
- Asbestos Abatement AssociatesWe recently had a radon mitigation system installed. When they ran the pipe for the radon fan out the side of the house they uncovered a pipe with asbestos that had previously been unreachable. I called AAA concerned and they were able to send someone to look at it the same day and completed the work that same week (I realize that might not always be possible). A small, quick job for $250, so I was very grateful they were able to squeeze us in and willing to take on the project. The first company I called was booked until April. I will call AAA first from here on on. They did great work and were all friendly and helpful
- Asbestos Abatement AssociatesWe were very disheartened after discovering that our pipes had an asbestos insulation wrapping over them. My wife and I ended up talking to Richard who was very responsive and knowledgeable, answering all our crazy questions and calming the storm. He gave us all our options and explained everything in detail. I really appreciated the time he took with us on a Friday afternoon and having patience with us. He did not ask us anything for his time and effort. We are still in the midst of a decision on the course of action, so I cannot comment on the quality of work, but the first experience with the company was a pleasant one
- Twin Cities Siding ProfessionalsGreat! Terry patiently and fully answered all of my questions when providing a quote. Curt and his team were efficient with the install, it was done in a short afternoon and they cleaned up well afterwards. Curt came back later to do a final inspection and kindly showed me all the features on our new window. Through the whole process, everyone was confident, knowledgeable, and courteous. We hope to replace the rest of our windows in the next few years, and we'll definitely go with Twin Cities Siding Professionals again
- Twin Cities Siding ProfessionalsBecause it was still late winter, and the start of covid, we didn't know what to expect. but except for a few weather delays, everything went very well.
- J ZAC INCThey did an excellent job and I love my 3 new doors. The space they were creating a new wall and door for was an awkward space but they executed it perfectly. Very professional and they went above and beyond.
- Twin Cities Siding ProfessionalsOverall they did a great job. Excellent quality, professionalism, timeliness, cleanliness, and communication throughout the project. Very detailed on their quoting process which transferred over to the project itself. Great teamwork with the crews and our project manager did a great job with a very positive attitude and went above and beyond to make us satisfied with each step. I would definitely hire this company if your looking for new siding. They were excellent
- Twin Cities Siding ProfessionalsThey TCSP team did a great job. I had hired them before to do windows(and siding) in other parts of our older home and liked the work so when it was time to replace more windows I hired them again. They are always responsive and if there are any questions or concerns they address them. To me, that is worth a lot. Special shout out to Brian, Curt, Steve and Brent
Asbestos Removal Services in Saint Paul
- Business Description:Aztec Asbestos Removal LLC offers the removal of asbestos for commercial and residential properties. We started in 2011 and have been providing excellent asbestos removal service ever since. We have withheld a rating of A+ through the Better Business Bureau reflecting our strict safety procedures and impeccable work ethic since 2013. We strive to offer excellent customer satisfaction by being very flexible and available, on top of making safety our #1 priority. We are licensed in Minnesot..Recent Review:The team showed up within days to provide an estimate. All work completed quickly and easily. Would hire them again. Excellent communication.Melissa S.
- Business Description:Home and Commercial Building owners alike are concerned about asbestos that may be lingering in places where it can cause serious health problems if it is disturbed and inhaled. Every year, more people are turning to asbestos testing in Minnesota and the surrounding area in order to find out whether they have a problem that needs to be addressed by asbestos abatement contractors like Asbestos Abatement Associates. It’s crucial that any time an individual arranges for an asbestos inspection, h..Recent Review:Richard came to my house, looked over the walls and attic, fully explained what he was doing and why, and took a sample. Two days later Nancy called, took payment information, and quickly emailed my negative result. These people are wonderful to work with, and are highly recommendedCLYDE R.
- Business Description:BERGO ENVIRONMENTAL IS A LOCAL ASBESTOS AND MOLD ABATEMENT CONTRACTOR THAT HAS BEEN WORKING IN THE TWIN CITIES FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS. MANY BUILDERS AND HOME OWNERS IN THE TWIN CITIES SEE US AS A RELIABLE CONTRACTOR BECAUSE WE WILL MEET OR EXCEED THEIR ENVIRONMENTAL NEEDSRecent Review:Blair was a pleasure to work with. He responded quickly to my request for an estimate and communicated his timeline for performing the work very clearly. I would highly recommend Bergo Environmental.Kyle U.
- Business Description:“Your Full Service Multi-Project Provider” The Construction Group, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in the Minnesota construction and remodeling industry. We provide Storm damage inspections, insurance claim assistance, new construction, remodeling services, weatherization, and home exteriors for Minnesota home owners, apartment complexes, town homes, condos, and commercial buildings. We ensure client satisfaction by providing big company performance and quality with the personalized atte..Recent Review:Scott Campbell from The Construction Group was open, honest and a joy to work with. He listened to my input and concerns about special requirement and was responsive to requests for changes and additional information. He always kept me appraised of schedules changes and unexpected delays. Pricing was upfront and transparent, with no hidden charges or surprises, and yet his bid was the lowest. He handled all the permits and required inspections without any effort on my part. And he was onsite at critical times to make sure the work was progressing as planned. The roof was beautifully done in 1 day. The LP siding took longer--7 days--but was also done well. And the final piece, window replacements in the garage, which had to be custom-made due to the age of the house, were completed in just a couple of hours. Finally, his crews--roofers, siders, electrical and window installers--were all competent, courteous and accommodating. I would highly recommend him and would use him again, if the need aroseMichael W.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned hot water and steam boiler heating company that provide replacement and repair services throughout the Twin Cities and Metro area. Ask us about our Amazingly Comfortable Under Floor HeatingRecent Review:It went as planned , on schedule, and past inspection.Kim & Rick P.
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR SPECIALTY TRADES. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. LICENSE #20593845. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:They did an excellent job and I love my 3 new doors. The space they were creating a new wall and door for was an awkward space but they executed it perfectly. Very professional and they went above and beyond.Kirsten H.
- Business Description:EnviroBate remediates environmental conditions in your home to help you breathe easier. Contact Marcus Rymer and he will walk you through the process we follow to keep your home safe and clean.Recent Review:It was extremely stressful to have asbestos found in my lower level after flood damage. Having your house torn up is no fun. The guys from EnviroBate took away so much of that stress! They were so understanding, so professional, and so considerate of my time. The repeatedly accommodated my need to access various areas of the house in the midst of their work. They worked around multiple issues at my home and were so careful with my animals. One guy (Darin) even fixed my garage door and carried down a very heavy container of food for my animals. He also asked if their equipment would scare the animals and had me monitor the animals while he turned on various tools to make sure the animals wouldn't freak out. These guys are great and I'd highly recommend themLori P.
- Business Description:At Restoration 1, we understand that the people we work with are going through a stressful and emotionally difficult time. Because of this, we strive to provide caring and courteous support, upfront communication, and effective services to our customers. We handle water damage, fire cleanup, smoke odor removal, mold remediation and any other services needed to restore your home or businessRecent Review:David came out on a Saturday morning after I placed a call to him late on Friday evening. He was prompt, professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. David was able to resolve the situation quickly and offer future insight for incidences moving forward. Though I hope this never happens again, we will be using restoration one again if it does. I would hire again without hesitation, and recommend Restoration 1 to anyone in search of these servicesKaylie L.
- Business Description:The Magic Painting Company is a custom residential house painting business specializing in working directly with homeowners. Our approach ensures successful project by attending to the whole of our client's experience. This includes service excellence, quality craftsmanship, high-end professionalism, valued investment and competent employees. Our services include: color and design, painting and staining, interior and exterior, traditional and artistic as well as repairs and maintenance. Since..Recent Review:The MAGIC Painting company did excellent work on our house exterior - painting masonite siding, and a lot of trim (2 story 5 bdrm house with a front porch/overhang and back screened porch). They are detail orientated (which I really appreciated as I am too), picky, did thorough prep work and an excellent paint job, protected and cleaned up the site well. Howard, Sheldon, and Mosa all did great work. They were even proactive to tell me that they would need to correct some small item of work (touch-up) - I didn't have to point it out. Got fair pricing on some small adds I asked for. Owner John and crew provide great customer service - great communicators too. All these things are so hard to find in a contractor. They are not the cheapest, but this is definitely a case of you get what you pay for. It was well worth it to have such an excellent, non-stressful experience with a contractor. I would definitely hire them again and refer them to friends/familyNancy L.
- Business Description:Steam Master Carpet & Upholstery Specialists can clean and restore even the toughest; most soiled or damaged carpet in your home or business. We employ a true truck-mounted cleaning system for deep soil extraction. We also specialize in pet stains, so don't get rid of the carpet (or your pet), just call Steam Master! Steam Master offers a variety of other services, including: Air vent (duct) cleaning, Tile & Grout cleaning, oriental rugs, drapery of all types, motor-home interior, boats of al..Recent Review:The work was done very professionally and efficiently. Arrived on time and the cost was as estimated. I'm very pleased with the result and will use again.Nancy Z.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful asbestos removal service articles
Asbestos removal costs an average of $1,900. Most jobs will cost between $1,100 and $2,800.
Air quality testing can pinpoint problems and help identify solutions. A professional indoor air quality tests costs $400 on average.
Find asbestos removal services in
- West Saint Paul
- South Saint Paul
- Mendota Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- Little Canada
- North Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Park
- Falcon Heights
- Lake Elmo
- Cottage Grove
- Vadnais Heights
- North Oaks
asbestos removal services in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Property Restoration LLC7887 Fuller Road, Suite # 115
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- A to Z Remodelers & Builders12522 Greylock Ct
Apple Valley, Minnesota
- A-1 Hauling & Roll-Offs25376 Xkimo St NW
- Aaztec Heating & Air9741 Humboldt Ave S
- Advanced Building & Remediation Services1455 165th Ave NE
- AFFORDABLE ABATEMENT COMPANY LLC5609 36TH AVE S
- AIRTECH ENVIRONMENTAL6989 55TH ST N STE C
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- All American Abatement3247 N 2nd St
- Allstate ConstructionPO Box 29081
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION & ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICESPO Box 34
- Asbestos Abatement Associates3125 Logan Ave N
- Aztec Asbestos Removal LLC3801 Park Ave
- A & A Property Restoration LLC
- Bauer Brothers Salvage2432 N 2nd St
- Bergo Environmental Inc4413 Crawford Rd
- Bergo Environmental Services104 River Heights Dr
Mason City, Iowa
- Boehm Heating & Air Conditioning1598 Selby Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Building Hubww7935 Stone Creek Dr #140
- Bauer Brothers Salvage
- Elite Remodeling Services Inc18061 Pilot Knob Rd.
- Enviro Tek Minneapolis1425 Lasalle Avenue
- EnviroBate3301 E 26TH ST
- Environmental Health Science, Inc.12080 Lakamaga Trail
Marine on St. Croix, Minnesota
- Expert Property Services Inc21223 Independence Ave
- Elite Remodeling Services Inc
- S K & N ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC1156 9TH AVE S
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
- SERVPRO of Coon Rapids/Central Anoka County1512 125th Ave NE
- SERVPRO of Northwest Ramsey County2355 Highway 36 West Suite 400
- Showcase Services, Inc5640 E River Rd
- St. John Woodcraft7645 Military Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- S K & N ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC
- TECHTRON ENGINEERING INC640 E MAIN ST
- The Construction Group Inc8921 Highland Bay
- The Magic Painting Co4740 33Rd Ave N
- TR Environmental Consulting LLC17800 Swallow CR NW
- TWIN CITIES ABATEMENT TECHNOLOGIES INC1100 N CONCORD ST STE 2
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Twin Cities Renovations7038 13th Ave S
- Twin Cities Siding Professionals664 Transfer Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- TECHTRON ENGINEERING INC
- US Catastrophe Inc3415 48th Ave N
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
- US Catastrophe Inc
- Vivo111 Anapolis Street East
Saint Paul, Minnesota